The POAS journey! Come join us!

my first BFP with my son zachary.... bit blurry, this was an predictor test, and i was 4 weeks preggers....

i got the doctors to double confirm n ive even kept the sticker they gave me lol x

Thought i'd share with ya's xxxxx

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 26
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 34
Well I'm very happy for you! Seems like it happens for a lot of people when you least expect it!

afm...finally in the tww! I'm 100% sure I ovulated yesterday with all the MEGA cramps I was having. Hubby and I got in a lot of :sex: so hopefully we get a :bfp: this time!

I want a baby already! :crib::pink::yellow::brat:

Hope it is your month this month...xxx

Hey ladies!

Hope this finds that you are all well.

I'm about 6ish DPO or so...not really sure.

My opk's are all positive still but so far :bfn: on the cheapie strips. Not that I'm expecting a :bfp: right now. lol

Where are the pics girlie!!? For us to oogle lol

Dam. I really hope that you get your bfp Hun. I'm waiting patiently here till you join me.

Here are the test I took this morning.

The top one is an OPK...not sure why it's positive with FMU? :shrug:

The other 2 are :bfn:'s...for now! :thumbup:

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 19
I see something on the middle test...unless that's just the dye running...:shrug:

WOW @ your = + opk!!! That's a good sign though! Alot of woman I've read about using opk's as hpt's get positive opk's starting at 6dpo and go on to get a BFP...YAY!!! I hope this is it for you sweetie!!!

I'm still waiting to ovulate...grrrr....

GL Amber! I hope the + OPK is a good sign for you

We are no longer been TTC but ive been just writing down when i come and and when i should get AF again. I did a few OPKS around the time i was suppose to Ove just to use the tests up and i also did one today, Today being CD33 and not having had a positive opk i thought i would use my last opk and low and behold i got an effing smiley face!, well atleast im not going to have a period for 12 days. Now im worrying that i have developed PCOS :( I have put on a little weight maybe that has made me have PCOS :(

Pam, sorry to hear about not ovulating yet. I know that can be aggravating!:dohh:

Zo, don't stress yourself out to much. Especially since your not really sure. Maybe get yourself checked by a Dr just to see? I'm sure you're fine though!

My opks were positive around 4 to 6dpo too so that's a great sign! I bet you'll get it this month!

Thanks ladies! I'm not getting my hopes up since this is cycle #16 BUT I guess anything can happen, right? :thumbup:

Here are the test I took this morning.

The top one is an OPK...not sure why it's positive with FMU? :shrug:

The other 2 are :bfn:'s...for now! :thumbup:

My opks were positive too from like 5 dpo until I ran out of tests, but I didnt get my BFP til 23 dpo...so there is always hope! And she's 13 months old now!

Yes Hun look at me I didn't even think I ov. I hope we are all right

Just thought i would post this here too lol :):)

Attachments

• 5DPO.jpg
    5DPO.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
Hey girls...this is waiting 4 bfp...thnx to a stupid mistake by admin my account got deleted and i had to make a new one *sigh* ANYWAYS..... chika.. I THINK THIS IS UR MONTH!!!!! If u remember i was getting all kinda of positive OPK'S and no positive reg preg tests or frer's.. didnt get a positive till the day AF was due on hubbys b-day :) Im now 7w 4d.. and going GREAT!!!!!! Got my 2nd ultrasound last week... SAW BABY AND HEARTBEAT OF 119BPM!!!! I cried like a baby lol the u/s tech was like HUNNY R U OK?! I just sobbed out.... IM...SO...HAPPY!!! Lol, so pathetic of my but i couldnt help it..and hubby was smiling ear to ear :) Even got a lovely pic to show u guys... hahahahaha my friend pointed out that baby looks like a muppet..and it soooo does!!!!!!!!! Looks like beaker to me hahahaha!!! But seriously chika.. I THINK THIS IS UR MONTH!!! JUST GOT THAT FEELING!!!!!!!! Enjoy the pic of my LO ladies... praying for ALL of ur BFP'S to come ASAP!!!!!!!!

:dohh: forgot to attach the pic of baby hahaha.. i got PB already...lol

oh and baby measured 6w5d at the scan and i was 6w3d...ima have a big boy just like my Rhuenn (RIP mommies angel)...somehow i just KNOW its gonna be a boy

Wish i could post the video they gave me of the baby with the heart beating clear as day.,. but oh well at least i can post pics!

Attachments

• baby in belly 005.jpg
    baby in belly 005.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe