The POAS journey! Come join us!

Just thought i would post this here too lol :):)

Hey girls...this is waiting 4 bfp...thnx to a stupid mistake by admin my account got deleted and i had to make a new one *sigh* ANYWAYS..... chika.. I THINK THIS IS UR MONTH!!!!! If u remember i was getting all kinda of positive OPK'S and no positive reg preg tests or frer's.. didnt get a positive till the day AF was due on hubbys b-day :) Im now 7w 4d.. and going GREAT!!!!!! Got my 2nd ultrasound last week... SAW BABY AND HEARTBEAT OF 119BPM!!!! I cried like a baby lol the u/s tech was like HUNNY R U OK?! I just sobbed out.... IM...SO...HAPPY!!! Lol, so pathetic of my but i couldnt help it..and hubby was smiling ear to ear :) Even got a lovely pic to show u guys... hahahahaha my friend pointed out that baby looks like a muppet..and it soooo does!!!!!!!!! Looks like beaker to me hahahaha!!! But seriously chika.. I THINK THIS IS UR MONTH!!! JUST GOT THAT FEELING!!!!!!!! Enjoy the pic of my LO ladies... praying for ALL of ur BFP'S to come ASAP!!!!!!!!

d1kt8r, I'm not seeing anything yet...do you see anything IRL? I sure hope you get a :bfp: soon!

Pregnant 101, sorry to hear you got your account deleted! That blows!:dohh:

Glad you made another account! :)

It's awesome your little bean is doing so well. :happydance: I'm sure that is a moment that will last forever in your heart. :flower: I LOVED seeing my babies on screen. 100% bliss

I hope this is my month too...I just took a $ tree test and I SWEAR there is a faint line. What do you think? I don't want to get my hopes up...been up the "faint line" alley to many times...lol

Attachments

• 8dponight.jpg
    8dponight.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 24
Omg thats a positive!!!!!!!! I swear i swear i swear i sooooo see the line and i dont have line eyes;... Just barely pulled it up and bam!!!! Its sooo a positive!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it get darker!!!!!!!!

Heres another photo...maybe it's better seen in this one. I feel like such a crazy woman because I'm always getting faint lines! lol :wacko:

I took a $ tree test earlier today and it was negative...guess thats a good sign.

Attachments

• 8dpo2.jpg
    8dpo2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 24
Just thought i would post this here too lol :):)

Hey girls...this is waiting 4 bfp...thnx to a stupid mistake by admin my account got deleted and i had to make a new one *sigh* ANYWAYS..... chika.. I THINK THIS IS UR MONTH!!!!! If u remember i was getting all kinda of positive OPK'S and no positive reg preg tests or frer's.. didnt get a positive till the day AF was due on hubbys b-day :) Im now 7w 4d.. and going GREAT!!!!!! Got my 2nd ultrasound last week... SAW BABY AND HEARTBEAT OF 119BPM!!!! I cried like a baby lol the u/s tech was like HUNNY R U OK?! I just sobbed out.... IM...SO...HAPPY!!! Lol, so pathetic of my but i couldnt help it..and hubby was smiling ear to ear :) Even got a lovely pic to show u guys... hahahahaha my friend pointed out that baby looks like a muppet..and it soooo does!!!!!!!!! Looks like beaker to me hahahaha!!! But seriously chika.. I THINK THIS IS UR MONTH!!! JUST GOT THAT FEELING!!!!!!!! Enjoy the pic of my LO ladies... praying for ALL of ur BFP'S to come ASAP!!!!!!!!

d1kt8r, I'm not seeing anything yet...do you see anything IRL? I sure hope you get a :bfp: soon!

Pregnant 101, sorry to hear you got your account deleted! That blows!:dohh:

Glad you made another account! :)

It's awesome your little bean is doing so well. :happydance: I'm sure that is a moment that will last forever in your heart. :flower: I LOVED seeing my babies on screen. 100% bliss

I hope this is my month too...I just took a $ tree test and I SWEAR there is a faint line. What do you think? I don't want to get my hopes up...been up the "faint line" alley to many times...lol

Could you see the line before taking the test apart? I had the same thing yesterday on a $ tree test, could see the line, but no color.. How many dpo are you? AF is due in two days so I'll probably wait til she doesn't show before testing again.. :flower:

Could you see the line before taking the test apart? I had the same thing yesterday on a $ tree test, could see the line, but no color.. How many dpo are you? AF is due in two days so I'll probably wait til she doesn't show before testing again.. :flower:

I actually took the test apart before taking it. lol I hate having that top part in my way...I like a full on 100% view! :haha: I "think" I'm 8 dpo today...early I know.

Baby dust!

**doing the dance** It's awesome...I can see it...I hope it get's darker sweetie! Can't wait for tomorrow's test!

:hi: My name is Desirae and I am a POAS addict. I dont want help for my problem, I want enablers! I read through the first 20 or so pages and I knew that PAM and CHICKA were just who i needed. May I join you guys and post ridiculously faint lines?!?! :friends: Im on cycle #2, ttc baby #1, 8 dpo (its after midnight! lol) And I test at least 2 times a day. :) What do you say?!?! :flower:

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
  • poas.jpg
    poas.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 54
:hi: My name is Desirae and I am a POAS addict. I dont want help for my problem, I want enablers! I read through the first 20 or so pages and I knew that PAM and CHICKA were just who i needed. May I join you guys and post ridiculously faint lines?!?! :friends: Im on cycle #2, ttc baby #1, 8 dpo (its after midnight! lol) And I test at least 2 times a day. :) What do you say?!?! :flower:

Of course you can join us! The more the merrier! I test at last twice a day also so you aren't alone there!

Oh, you can call me Amber :)

LOL...WELCOME!!! I test very often...but it's all worth it!!!!

So I bought more preggo test just to see the line lol. Was that a bad idea?

Hey I just saw your tests and wow thats a great line, her eis a tweak!

Attachments

• 8dponight.jpg
    8dponight.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9
  • 8dpo2.jpg
    8dpo2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
No...not so much a bad idea...just remember the further along you get the fainter they will become...lol....so try not to worry!!! I'm so happy for you girl!! I can't wait to join you!

Can't wait until I get to pee on something!! At least I get to chart that I am taking soy!!! hahaha!! I feel special!

No...not so much a bad idea...just remember the further along you get the fainter they will become...lol....so try not to worry!!! I'm so happy for you girl!! I can't wait to join you!

I don't think I'm more than 6wk 5dy along. Cause I think I ov late. So my ticker I think is ahead a week. Lol

Well I know I'd be testing like a crazy woman...with as many BFN's as I've seen...I wanna see 100x that in positives...LOL...

There you go pam!! have to counteract all the negative with some healthy lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->