The POAS journey! Come join us!

Its just amazing that i actually have lines that sometimes i have to make sure its not a dream.

Best to start somewhere
230am, 8dpo i realize its super early... :bfn:

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 15
7DPO... Unsure? lol

Attachments

• better light 7DPO.jpg
    better light 7DPO.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
here is a test i took a min ago.:happydance: holly cow!!!

Attachments

• preggo test.jpg
    preggo test.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
honestly i have no idea. my fs told me that i was not ov on my own so i stopped all my opks all my temping. I was waiting for my af to show so that i could start my first cycle on femara. I scheduled a pap appt cause 1 i was due for my yearly and 2 i wanted to ask if i could get something so that i could start it. so decided to take a cheapie preggo test and i saw a light line i was in shock and was like no way!!! lol so then i took a frer i had saved so when i got a line on the cheapie i could confirm well anyways. i got the preggo line even before i got the control. so i said wait it not true and took the digi and it came up pregnant.. so im still in shock and have no idea how far along i am lol

yeah tell me about it. i was in shock... i still am so im still poas. lol my hubby thinks im nut but in a way i guess he understands. I ve never had a m/c and i hope i never do, my son was 3 1/2 month old when he passed so im still hesitant about the pregnancy i guess its just the loss of my son

oh im sorry to hear about your son that would of been heartbreaking wow a new gift on the way how exciting

yes we have been trying for about a year and for some reason i thought it would happen like this lol i told my hubby that i wouldnt even have to take the meds i guess i was right lol.

Alright ladies, I tested again this morning and....

:BFN:

I guess the line I got on last night's test was just a fluke.:dohh:

The top test is from last night, bottom this morning.

9 dpo.jpg

I always found that my fmu was a lot weaker than the ones later in the day Chikka. You're certainly not out hunny xxx

I always found that my fmu was a lot weaker than the ones later in the day Chikka. You're certainly not out hunny xxx

Thanks, I sure hope that is the case with me. The last last night almost had me convinced! lol

Ill take another dollar tree test closer to lunch time.

]I couldn't resist the urge... I went ahead and used the same MU and dipped an opk and a Wondfo...

Attachments

• opk 9 dpo.jpg
    opk 9 dpo.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 30
opk is very positive for fmu hunny, thats a good sign.... pt, I can see a faint line there xxx

Did a fmu test for 8 dpo. thought I seen a shadow of a line, but now i think its all in my head...
CONGRATS GUEYILLA!!!!
FX'd AMBER!

Yeah, really early... I think I just WANT to see something so bad!

Attachments

• 8dpofmu.jpg
    8dpofmu.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe