The POAS journey! Come join us!

Chika, I think there is still something there!
Ants I think you may have the start of something a well

Wow...I can't believe your OPK's are still positive!! That's great though...it's a good sign...

antsy I tweaked your test and inverted I do see a shadow of something there!

Attachments

• 8dpofmu.jpg
    8dpofmu.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 10
Chick think you should keep testing Hun. Might be start of something. You might have caught the hcg at first glance. Keep testing!!!!

amber i totally see a faint line on the test u did today!!!! HOLD UR PEE AND TEST AGAIN AND POST A PIC!!! IM so damn addicted to looking at ur tests even tho im already pregnant lol.. hoping mesticking around wears off on you guys and u ge preggers soon.. my one friend dawn actually caled me last night and said hi pregnancy buddy.. i literally said uhhh...what? (i was confusedhahaha damn PB lol) she was like well i took a test and its POSITIVE!!! Shes bene trying for over a yr for a 2nd child.... she said i worked a wiccan spell on her and made her knocked up hahaha which i didnt do a fertility anything to/for her.. but maybe i should for u guys!!! Chika... i SERIOUSLY think this is your month.. with the blazing OPK'S and light lines.. i bet u r.. its actually like my test progressions when i found out last month about this LO growing inside of me.. but enough already.. TEST AGAIN!!!!! lol

refer to pg.69 to see my pos OPK'S and faint positive HPT/Negative HPT's...within 4 days i got def confirmed positive HPT :)

OHHH yeah and amber id say use a FRER if u have one...the $ store tests pick up 50mil. and most frers are 25 or 30mil. so u would def be able to see a line MUCH easier on one of those!!!!! And i bet it wouldnt be a waste of a test.. i bet ud get a nice decent line :D FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE UR NEXT PEE STICK LOL!!!

You should definitely try a FRER! I was getting super faint lines on the ICs and my FRER was way dark with the same urine!! Try a FRER!

I took my last frer earlier and it was a stark white :bfn:

I took these now and still :bfn:. Now I def. think that other test was faulty.

Attachments

• 9 dpo bfn.jpg
    9 dpo bfn.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 20
Stupid dollar tree tests.. You aren't out until the ugly witch shows.. keep testing!

Aww thanks AMOMMY! FX'd ill test first thing in the morning :) I do see something on the invert!

Now I'm getting EWCM and some cramps. Not really sure why. Maybe early AF cramps? Is that possible at 9 dpo? :shrug:

Well its always possible, I got my AF 3 days early this last cycle and only had a 9 day luteal phase.. I was kind of bummed!! But it also could be implant!

im really starting to hate those test you take amber they always shoe you a line!!!

They always show me lines as well.. and IT REALLY SUCKs!!

10 dpo this morning...another "faint" like on a dollar tree, but nothing firm. I'm just going to assume I'm out this month. :dohh:

I got mad and threw the test out already. lol

I'll test again later! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"