The POAS journey! Come join us!

awww, big hugs honey!! pisses me off too!! Fx for you! sending lots of baby dust your way!

sorry hun, its still real early, keep testing!

just keep testing guys!!!! i REALLY REALLY hope u get ur BFP's.. u ladies truly deserve them.. i ended up in the hospital last night in terrible pain with bleeding.. thought it was the end for sure :( they did and ultrasound and BOOM there was baby.. wiggly and strong HB and all!!! They have NO IDEA why im having such horrible pain and light bleeding (it felt EXACTLY like it did when i miscarried in April, hence y i went in.. i was expecting to hear them tell me sorry.....nothings there anymore). Ill have to post a pic shortly once i get in on my comp.. the U/S tech guy gave me 2 pics.. tho he DEFINITELY isnt allowed and its WAY against protocal.. so nice of him <3

Here is an opk and a wondfo strip. I still think the pregnancy test is negative.

The opk was only about 2 minutes in when i took the picture and is darker now. I have NO idea...Yesterday and today I have been cramping and i had a lot of ewcm yesterday (so far only a little today)

When I wiped after taking these tests there was a tiny tiny amount of pink, but so little and faint I almost didn't think it was blood. Sound weird? lol

I'm a nut, what can I say! lol:wacko:

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 22
I know when I got my BFP the ovulation tests showed before the pregnancy tests, but that was just me. It may be the start to something, I hope this is it for you!

u know.. u should go to the hospital and demand a blood test and see what ur levels are so u can know FOR SURE and not have to wait in torture.. cuz waiting IS the WORST kinda torture EVER!!!!!

heres the 2 pics the tech gave me last night that he wasnt suppose to lol sorry for my finger being in the bottom of them lol

Attachments

• baby in belly 6.jpg
    baby in belly 6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • baby in belly 7.jpg
    baby in belly 7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
amber, it either sounds like you're ovulating again....(like maybe you didnt fully the first time and you're body is trying again)....OR (my favorite option) IMPLANTATION!

amber you might be ov later that you thought.

love the u/s pics hun cant wait to see my baby

cant wait to see ur next test amber.. so hurry up and post it!!!! lol!

I had :bfn: 's all day today.

Took a dollar tree a minute ago and got this. I'm sure it's faulty. I've gotten lines like this before that turned out to be nothing. Frer and Answer were negative earlier, anyway...

The first is the original and the second is tweaked. Crazy how positive these evaps can look sometimes!

:coffee:

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 11dpotweak.jpg
    11dpotweak.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 20
wow...you have NO luck with those tests! Either that or your pee is being dumb...

Still hope it's not an evap!!! FX HUN!!!

Well all... it looks like af started a little early. Its still kind of light but im pretty sure im out this month :(

Well all... it looks like af started a little early. Its still kind of light but im pretty sure im out this month :(

Awww! Sorry to hear it hun. AF is always a BIG bummer. :af:

Sending lots of dust for next cycle!

Pam, I know it! I always have the worst luck on these stupid things! If only I could find a good cheapy internet strip...lol

I know what you mean...everytime I get strips they send me those stupid pink ones with HCG written on them...and I HATE THOSE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->