The POAS journey! Come join us!

SO ladies I think I have some good news! Hubby and I have been discussing fertility options and I have found a clinic that does iui's for $500 including the sperm prep. Yay!:happydance:

Hubby and I are going to figure out when we will have the proper finances to get this done. I'm not sure about this cycle, but maybe next cycle! :happydance:

Thats great news amber!

DF has begged me to ttc again. He wants two cycles ive agreed to do it for him .. i hope i am strong enough to get through it. x

Thanks ladies!

Zo, I wanted to quite TTC to and hubby talked me into continuing. It's hard but I'm sure we can get through it. We can be TTC buddies and try together! Sending lots of baby dust. Hopefully we ALL have a nice :bfp: soon! :hugs:

I hope that you ladies get your :bfp: asap. You have been trying for so long. You deserve it

awww honey you are so lucky to have support!! You will get there and 500 a shot sure beats 1400+!!! So stoked for you!

Is it normal to start getting EWCM on cycle day 10ish? I don't usually ovulate until closer to cycle day 16-18 so I thought this was strange.

yes sometimes, sometimes i get a little burst of it, then it will go away then come back towards O. I would def monitor it though, don't want to miss the big O!

I use to but gave up after doing it for over a year. lol Maybe I should start again...

I had given up to hun...but started back up...I know it's frustrating but I'm gonna do what it takes since my body is so unpredictable...lol...

Not sure about the EWCM hun...I never get it!!

AFM...Day 2 on Progesterone...FF puts me at 9DPO for some reason (according to temps)...tested and was a BFN...grrrr...

well from the previous times I charted and temped/opk I almost always got a positive around cycle day 16-18. But there was a time I got a positive on cycle day 12, and another not until cycle day 20...frustrating!

Your still early though Pam, sending lots of baby dust for that :bfp: soon! :thumbup:

pam im dyin over here waitin 4 ur update!!!!!!!! hope its a BFP month 4 u!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->