The POAS journey! Come join us!

Morning ladies! I don't have any hpts to take but I had another opk so I took it this morning and it's VERY dark. I have had quite a bit of cm since about cycle day 5 or so but now it's really there and A LOT. My body seems to be way off tract this time around!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
You really gotta buy some hpt's. You never know the outcome! I have my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Watched your halloween costume vid! they came out great! I would love to see a pic of all of you together in the costumes!

hpt was negative. Guess I wasn't really expecting anything more. lol opk still dark though. I suppose I'm just going to ovulate early? :shrug:

Yay this thread is busy again! :) CD11 here, had a little temp rise this morning, we'll see if it's my O. Tho we BD CD8 and today, so if it was my O, I hope we caught it.

Yay this thread is busy again! :) CD11 here, had a little temp rise this morning, we'll see if it's my O. Tho we BD CD8 and today, so if it was my O, I hope we caught it.

I hope so too! Hope you get that :bfp: soon! If I got my positive now, I will likely ovulate tomorrow. Could be the next day but not likely. So we will BD as much as possible to make sure we do what we can. I just wasn't expecting to ovulate so early so we have NOT been baby dancing much.

I have 50 cheapies from Amazon waiting for me, along with a couple left over Family Dollar and FRER lol. I'm ready! Bring on the DPO!!

GL Amber I am still as always stalking and by the way I am back in the game...waiting for AF then I will wait to O then its ON :) HUBBY IS FINALLY HOME :) Can't wait to see what happens for you this month hunny! ILY!! XOXOXOXOXO

YaY im glad your hubby is home Andrea! :D GL for the cycle!!! xxxxx

:hi: Chika

when i got my bfp the opk was negative.its only after 8 weeks pregnant or so i got pos opk.

wihsing u all the baby dust in the world xx

Yay I got Oed!! :) :) Now how early to test... lol. I normally don't test til AF is late, but now I have 50 cheapies laying around hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->