The POAS journey! Come join us!

Well ladies firgured id update ya. had another ultrasound and....My placental abruption is healed!!! Baby and I are finally in the clear...THANK GOD! Now hopefully things STAY good the way they are now. Dont know the sex of the baby yet...as the little brat kept its legs tightly crossed indian style so we couldnt tell....he/she better be cooperative next month when i have another ultasound...otherwise ill be forkin out cash i dont have for a private scan lol

Hi guys how u all doin amber ive not seen u about for a while hope all is ok well today is cd15 and here is my opk feeling a lil icky this morning so i was sure i had already ovulated on monday as i had ewcm now im not sooooo sure what do you guys think here is my opk from today xx IMAG0195.jpg

Sorry I've been MIA. SO busy lately! lol

quick update...Im on cycle day 18 and actually 5 dpo today! I usually don't ovulate until around cycle day 19 or so. I ordered 100 hpt's for $11 on Ebay so the POAS journey will continue soon!

I am right behind you Amber!! I am gonna O in about 10 days or so not too sure since I'm on CLOMID again :(

Sorry I've been MIA. SO busy lately! lol

quick update...Im on cycle day 18 and actually 5 dpo today! I usually don't ovulate until around cycle day 19 or so. I ordered 100 hpt's for $11 on Ebay so the POAS journey will continue soon!

Right ahead of you! 7 dpo tomorrow and tempted to play with a cheapie test in the morning.

i think i ovulated cd11 which is mega early for me but pee stick seems to show i was bout to ovulate friday ish even though i had ewcm cd11 so i have no idea whats goin on xx

Broke down and took an ic today lol. Only 7 dpo and not FMU... tweakers welcome :)
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/iheartcruiae/2011-10-17065945.jpg

Hi ladies, just gunna update you, was using my OPK's, but they were dark and then getting lighter and they were all over the place so I stopped the day I usually O. Bedd'd the night before and have been using soft cups... Last night bd'd again but I think I have already O'd because my boobs have gotten bigger and my nipples are more sensitive...
hoping this is my month but its alright if its not! Ill keep waiting for my perfect timing! Wishing everyone luck and baby dust.

Hey ladies! 7 dpo this morning and tested with a cheapie I bought from the store. My IC's haven't arrived yet and I had to have something to feed my addiction. LOL :haha:

Anyway, getting ready to post a picture of todays test. :thumbup:

Andrea, hopefully this month works for you!

Daisy (Is it okay if I call you that or would u rather me use a different name? Call me Amber!) Maybe this cycle we can get pregnant together! Two women wanting to get pregnant at the same time HAS to send off some kind of strong energy reading, right? Yea I know, probably NOT. But it sounded god for a minute. :rofl:

So here is 7 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_20111017_095222_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111017_095222_edit0.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 24
I totally see something on that amber, Faint but thick!, I hope its not another cruel Evap! You have had too many of those lately! Fingers crossed for you!

Latest tests...terrible quality because they were taken and a bit tweaked with my phone. I thought maybe there were faint lines but I'm probably crazy, like usual! lol

Attachments

• IMG_20111017_202008_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111017_202008_edit0.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 21
I am thinking I see something tooooo....hmph.....Amber....we have waited far too long its time we have our chance this month right?!?!?!?!?! I <3 you and wish you the best of luck and tons of prayers your way!!!

I see something on all 3 of those tests, but I almost feel bad saying that because I have said it so many other times on your other tests! :( But I swear, they are there!

Thanks Andrea! Your too sweet!

Ashley it's all good. I really getting use to having "faint" lines on my tests. I'm not going to get my hopes up in the slightest unless I have an actually line that requires NO squinting, tilting, tweaking, putting it up to the light, etc. lol

Thanks for looking ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->