The POAS journey! Come join us!

Awwww I love the new tickers tooooo! CUTENESS :) SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU DARLING ITS TIME FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR TURN!!

thats great hun, i wouldnt panic to much about a small bleed. oh ur gonna have to get df to spoil u now. and u was right, 11 weeks by christmas :) how exciting x x

lol all this poas talk makes me wanna do 1 which is stupid seeings as my coil is still in, now that shows im an addict lolllllllll x

lol all this poas talk makes me wanna do 1 which is stupid seeings as my coil is still in, now that shows im an addict lolllllllll x

I want to say test LOL i love looking at tests :p

Im really on :cloud9:

Ok so my temp dipped big time this morning can someone look at my chart and let me know what y think xx

When I usually was about to ov. ( the times that I did)y temps would dip and then get really high maybe your about to ov

How about Chika? Haven't heard from her in a while. I wonder how she is...

any news from zoie today x

Still exactly the same as yesterday. Still bleeding. Im going to take another DIGI in the morning. But im feeling really down and ive convinced myself that it will say im not pregnant anymore. :cry:

where the heck is everyone??? ive been off for a while, relxing and enjoying my huge belly.. and i come back to no amber!!! wonder how she is... how EVERYONE is!! Girls... lets revive our thread.

I'm around just waiting on that lovely ole :witch: to come around!!! Doctor told me if I go to CD 35 I had to come in and get a blood test and if neg. she'd give me something to induce my :witch: since she seems to be MIA at the moment! With my temp I thought she'd be here by now....:dohh::nope:

im still here no idea if i ovulated this cycle or not grrr i hate not knowing wth is going on with my body can u please look at my chart and let me know what ya think where is everyone else.
Andrea so sorry af got you fx for this cycle xx
Amber come back hope ur ok xxx
Clare hows u doing any sign of baby keane yet????

Hey girls

Just stopping in to say im great and everything is going great! :) i can beleive im just over 5 weeks lol I know its still really early but YAY :haha:

Hope you all well
good luck for the IUI Andrea!
Good luck with this cycle Nikki! xxxx

Hi girls I've had a few twinges today could this be implantation xx how u all doing

I'm doing good just paranoid I guess I keep thinking their is something wrong with my baby or atleast that he is small I don't feel like my belly is big enough for almost 20 weeks err I need to stop all this before it drives me crazy!!!

I'm doing good just paranoid I guess I keep thinking their is something wrong with my baby or atleast that he is small I don't feel like my belly is big enough for almost 20 weeks err I need to stop all this before it drives me crazy!!!

im sure everything is fine hunni xx and ur baby is just growing fine sending lots of hugs ur way xx

Everyone tells me that I know it's just me. After my loss I can't be happy until he is here and growing happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->