The POAS journey! Come join us!

Everyone tells me that I know it's just me. After my loss I can't be happy until he is here and growing happily

which is completely natural hun i understand xx thinking of u xx
ive had a couple of twinges today im wandering if af is getting ready to show her ugly face grr im only cd20 so that b a bit early i guess ill have 2 wait and see not sure if and when i ovulated although im hoping it was around cd13-14 so im in 2ww if i have another 28 day cycle then af due week friday im soooo confused please feel free to look at my charts and let me know what u think xx

I think you ov on cd 18. Just by Your temps.i was gonna tell you earlier but I got side tracked lol.

Long time no chat ladies! Quick update...I'm on cycle day 24, about 12ish DPO. I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and a little today...

ill update more in a sec...dinner time

CONTINUED:

Okay...dinner is over and kiddos are in bed. Anyway, night before last i had a bit of CM tinged light pink. Then nothing else until today, I had maybe 3 drops of brownish looking blood. Nothing since. I really don't know when I ovulated. I have EWCM around cycle day 9 so I'm assuming I ovulated the next day or so after that. I'm only on cycle day 24 and my cycles are an average 32. I'm hoping this is an implantation bleed BUT I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm not really sure how long it would take HCG to build from implantation. $ tree and frer were negative...what do you think ladies?

Long time no chat ladies! Quick update...I'm on cycle day 24, about 12ish DPO. I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and a little today...

CONTINUED:

Okay...dinner is over and kiddos are in bed. Anyway, night before last i had a bit of CM tinged light pink. Then nothing else until today, I had maybe 3 drops of brownish looking blood. Nothing since. I really don't know when I ovulated. I have EWCM around cycle day 9 so I'm assuming I ovulated the next day or so after that. I'm only on cycle day 24 and my cycles are an average 32. I'm hoping this is an implantation bleed BUT I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm not really sure how long it would take HCG to build from implantation. $ tree and frer were negative...what do you think ladies?

First of all welcome back I've missed u maybe poss in about 2 days do u chart amber ??
Afm i was in bed bu 9pm uk time due to headache and being sick I'm cd22 major temp dip today opk -ve and feeling crampy last couple of days but not major could this b implantation ?? What do I think

Well we have missed you! But anyways that is strange. Hope it is implantation.

CONTINUED:

Let's hope we both in the same boat we cud b bump buddies if I'm having another 28 day cycle Af would be due 25th November Gl amber hun please keep me posted xx

This morning's frer was a negative. From the research I gathered, it takes anywhere from about 3-4 days for HCG to build up enough for pregnancy test to become positive.

Fingers crossed for both of us! :winkwink:

This morning's frer was a negative. From the research I gathered, it takes anywhere from about 3-4 days for HCG to build up enough for pregnancy test to become positive.

Fingers crossed for both of us! :winkwink:

had a temp dip again today negative opk tho so cud this b implanation headache since yesterday and vomitting eughhhhh hope its not a bug

Yay Amber I am praying chicka that its your cycle!! MUAHHHZ keep us updated now you have me over in my chair dancing hoping for you darling :) YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH! As for me right now I am CD 4 :) and get to call today to see if my referral for IUI has gone through yet. PRAYERS WELCOME! I'll update later this afternoon when I find out ooooo FX for all us ladies :) BIG HUGS TO :hug: :hugs:

Okay ladies, I got my strips in the mail today (THANK GOD!) and I took one about an hour ago. I thought maybe there was a faint line but I don't really take faint line seriously. SO...now I'm on a countdown, ready to test. I'm going to hold and POAS in 3 hours.

I do have a few symptoms. My boobs are KILLING me...gas bubbles (TMI? NA, not here right? LOL :rofl:) headache...some cramps.

Anyway...send me some baby dust ladies, I'm hoping this is it! Cycle 19... STAY AWAY #20!! :growlmad:

Awww I am praying to do you have a pic of the faint line you might have saw on the strips? Let me see let me see LOL....

No update on my IUI yet they said call back on Tues or Weds of next week. How convienient :( ehhhhh

At the moment I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.....

#1 my hubby's day off today and this morn he had to drive an hour to work for a PT test and they cancelled it....so he came home. Now they called him to work to upload something to a plane....who knows when the plane will get there...I just want to CRY it was OUR day together and of course as usual it goes to NO DAY :(

#2 started my own business but the way things are going....I won't have time to do it b/c hubby is always being called into work...like they have no other people to call...BS I tell you!

#3 just nervous on the fertility thing and feeling terrible with cramps and had stopped AF completely then all a sudden she wants to come full force again...and back to intense cramping again. Just beautiful I tell you!

#4 ignore me I am totally having my own little breakdown.

Amber and ladies I PRAY TO GOD everyday for you...and I won't stop ever! FX for you all and prayers are being sent I promise you all!

Good luck amber!!

Ive been having massive headaches recently!! Im going to go doctors about it monday i think i dont want to take anything for it beacause im a worry wort lol. Ive been so tierd too like in bed by 9.30 last night and i didnt get up untill 10am and i had to drag myself out of bed! And i have BLOAT! :happydance: I love my baby bloat :cloud9: :haha: I can't wait for it to be baby BUMP and not bloats :haha:

Babydust to all you lovely ladies! xxxx

Awe Miss Zoie.. itll come soon enuff :) Im 21 or so weeks and I lok like a freakin whale lol and fele like one too. And im already SOOO FREAKIN OVER ppl touching my belly.. random strangers and friends alike. I have a gay buddy who CONSTANTLY touches litle Gauge and tries to talk to him and it drives me insane >< Ill post a pic so u can see just what ur in for hehe. Mind u this pic os from a few days shy of 20 weeks.. im even biger now :dohh: lol

Attachments

• belly-20 weeks.jpg
    belly-20 weeks.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 19
Omg...im trying really hard to stay calm ... hubby came home from with early and I dont want him to see me freaking out, especially if its nothing. Anyway, just took this and got a faint but pink line...came up right away. anyone see it to or am I going bonkers?

Attachments

• IMG_20111119_154123_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111119_154123_edit0.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 52
Def see that one !!! to me its clear , have been following your story and really hope this is it for you. I have everything crossed for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->