The POAS journey! Come join us!

Stacy, every time those contrax start drink a big glass of water. They're a good thing, you're getting some good practice in. At the same time, they can wear you out and you don't want that either. Hydrating is the first line to try, and it can't hurt you.

My kids are doing great, they really are. They're learning so much. My oldest son just got engaged, my oldest daughter will graduate from college in May with a bachelors in molecular biology, yay... smart girls rock!!! My next oldest daughter is getting married on her 19th birthday this June. Things are so busy, maybe some grandbabies would get my mind off the ttc stuff myself. I just have to accept what it. I still can't comprehend it being over for us yet, my fsh is still in normal limits for someone younger than I and my cycles are holding more consistent than even when I was younger. I just don't get it, other than now i have just one tube. The younger kids, they are still learning a lot and having lots of fun. I can't imagine life without any of them. I think tonight we are going to go to a local concert. The Josties are going to be at a church nearby. Has anyone watched them on YouTube? We love to watch them. Anyway, to my kids they'll be like real celebrities.

Nikki, I'm so glad you got the maca. Did you get soy too? How much are you taking? I'm taking 2-525mg 4X per day now. I will up it to 3 each time as O approaches. I like it. I hadn't been taking it for a few months, just got more. My cycle seemed to hold fine without anything, but I was nervous that it wouldn't. I feel like I can count on things more with it. Really, I think it's purely psychological. Like I have to be taking something or doing something to somehow make it happen. Which I know way better than that, it's not up to me yet I can't stop either.

~10

Stacy, every time those contrax start drink a big glass of water. They're a good thing, you're getting some good practice in. At the same time, they can wear you out and you don't want that either. Hydrating is the first line to try, and it can't hurt you.

My kids are doing great, they really are. They're learning so much. My oldest son just got engaged, my oldest daughter will graduate from college in May with a bachelors in molecular biology, yay... smart girls rock!!! My next oldest daughter is getting married on her 19th birthday this June. Things are so busy, maybe some grandbabies would get my mind off the ttc stuff myself. I just have to accept what it. I still can't comprehend it being over for us yet, my fsh is still in normal limits for someone younger than I and my cycles are holding more consistent than even when I was younger. I just don't get it, other than now i have just one tube. The younger kids, they are still learning a lot and having lots of fun. I can't imagine life without any of them. I think tonight we are going to go to a local concert. The Josties are going to be at a church nearby. Has anyone watched them on YouTube? We love to watch them. Anyway, to my kids they'll be like real celebrities.

Nikki, I'm so glad you got the maca. Did you get soy too? How much are you taking? I'm taking 2-525mg 4X per day now. I will up it to 3 each time as O approaches. I like it. I hadn't been taking it for a few months, just got more. My cycle seemed to hold fine without anything, but I was nervous that it wouldn't. I feel like I can count on things more with it. Really, I think it's purely psychological. Like I have to be taking something or doing something to somehow make it happen. Which I know way better than that, it's not up to me yet I can't stop either.

~10

Oh I drink lots of water anyways the drink i haven't giving up yet is my coffee i can't go without that and i only have 2 or 3 cups a day and my doctor says that is ok we are a big water family and i have to make sure to drink lots of cause i get utis really easy congrats that is great news with your kids that is just awesome wow grandkids that would be great and don't give up faith even with one tube it can happen i believe god has a plan for all us even if we don't understand or like it at the time i have never heard of them i'll have to look them up :hugs:

~10

Im currently taken 2 500mg a day and started yesterday i9 have put my soy up somewhere and cant find it how long shu i take them for do u guys think xx

Hey ladies I'm still stalking around.....just have a LOT going on right now and bad news and good news will find out more in a few more days I pray so at least....waiting on an appt. day for DH's appt. its just another wait for me and I'm simply ok with it I have a weird feeling this cycle...I'm already sick as a dog :(

That's good Stacey, we drink water too. It's just the first thing to do when those contrax start, according to every midwife I've ever known. :)

Nikki, I would take it for 5 days, maybe even 7 considering your long cycles. Typically it would be too late to do it but you really don't have anything to lose. Have they done any other testing on you yet? Your prolactin, wasn't that high? Have they rechecked that?

Andrea, you have really pretty charts. Makes it hard not be be hopeful when they look so perfect. I can't wait to hear your updates and I'll be peeking in on your chart.

Wekk ladies.. i got my induction date!!! March 19th Ill be induced and by early morning the 20th our perfect little man will be here!!! And even tho our first baby was stillborn ive still given birth so ,my MW told me that We'll get to go home 12 hrs after hes born <3 so by dinnertime the 20th we'll be home with our little man!!! Its so crazy.. it feels like just yesterday I was in here ttc and being a POAS addict, asking u ladies to look at my millions of tests each day... and in 3 weeks 6 days Ill be giving birth to this baby!!!

Hey ladies! It's nice to see some of you getting so close to having those babies! :happydance:

Nice to see you on as well 10! :thumbup:

afm, I am 13 weeks and 2 days. I have my first sonnogram @ 15 weeks and 4 days so it's getting close! I really didn't (and still don't) want to know the sex of the baby BUT hubby wants TO know more than I DONT. lol Make sense? SO if the baby is cooperative, we will know if we are sporting a princess or a prince. Yay! Then I can start making some gender specific cloth diapers! lol

Congrats on knowing your date lol. I wish I knew but hey 2 weeks after you have your baby is should have mine lol. So good luck!!!

I'm so happy that you get to see your baby!!! It seems like just yesterday you got your :bfp:. Time is flying by!!!

Congrats on knowing your date lol. I wish I knew but hey 2 weeks after you have your baby is should have mine lol. So good luck!!!

I'm so happy that you get to see your baby!!! It seems like just yesterday you got your :bfp:. Time is flying by!!!

Thnx.. im pretty damn excited lol. And it DOES feel like just yesterday you got ur BFP amber...u getting pregnant has made the last 9 weeks of my pregnancy FLY!!! Lol, hopefully it continues to fly!

Oh yeah, on the 17th i officially married my OH guys... so now i get to say married hen they ask marital status? lol feels so good!!! Hubbys turned into a kind of hoarder :haha: Hes got a ton of money in the bank, and keeps like 400 more on his person constantly "just in case baby comes and we need something else" lol and i have like 140 in my wallet and he thinks thats not enough lol. Dont think he gets that we literally have wipes and diapers till this boys at least 5 or 6 months, all his clothes, all his everything lol. Its cute to see him paranoid and panicing lol, now he knows how it feels on my end :haha:

Awww its soooo wonderful to get to see you all have your babies :) They are blessings and I can't wait to see all the baby pics soon.

Amber I can't wait to find out what your having sweetie thats awesome your gonna go ahead and find out for him! You are soooo very sweet! Lots of hugs to you!!

Come on pop out some babies :) I can't wait to see them all!!! Healthy lovely babies :) I am praying for you all!

Its going to now be "months" before I am able to get pregnant....but I guess I'll just have to wait some more...seems to me like God just hasn't got this timing worked out for our last baby....if there will ever be a last baby. I'm just hanging onto threads of hope over here but you guys having bundles of joy makes me feel a little better :) I just wanna see them already :) lol.....

Hope you all have a wonderful day...its great to see everyone on more than we all used to be :) Glad to see you all :) God bless!

I can't wait to see your baby lol!!! Andrea you'll soon get your baby I'm sure their is a plan in the midst for that little one. Youll get him or her when you least expect it. You'll see.

Amber I hope you don't mind but I would really like to use your guessing game idea. Lol

That's good Stacey, we drink water too. It's just the first thing to do when those contrax start, according to every midwife I've ever known. :)

Nikki, I would take it for 5 days, maybe even 7 considering your long cycles. Typically it would be too late to do it but you really don't have anything to lose. Have they done any other testing on you yet? Your prolactin, wasn't that high? Have they rechecked that?

Andrea, you have really pretty charts. Makes it hard not be be hopeful when they look so perfect. I can't wait to hear your updates and I'll be peeking in on your chart.

yea that is the samething mine tells me to do but even with all my contraxs im 0cm and 0% ugh i was hopping to hear like 2 cm oh well i go tomorrow for our last sono i can't wait to see my peanut again and see how many lbs their are guesssing for her can't believe it's weeks away now

Hey ladies! It's nice to see some of you getting so close to having those babies! :happydance:

Nice to see you on as well 10! :thumbup:

afm, I am 13 weeks and 2 days. I have my first sonnogram @ 15 weeks and 4 days so it's getting close! I really didn't (and still don't) want to know the sex of the baby BUT hubby wants TO know more than I DONT. lol Make sense? SO if the baby is cooperative, we will know if we are sporting a princess or a prince. Yay! Then I can start making some gender specific cloth diapers! lol

it's seems to being flying by for you can't wait to hear the sex of your lo :happydance:

Rosa, I don't mind at all! It's a fun game. :thumbup:

15 more days and I get my ultrasound! I'm super excited, counting down the days. I hear the baby's heartbeat often because I have a doppler but it's going to be amazing to actually see the baby.

Completely off topic but is anyone else having weird weather? It's 82 outside right now and suppose to get down to 50 tonight. HOT then COLD then HOT then COLD....make up your mind already! lol

yea it's been like that here my ana bear keep getting a cold because of it :(

yea my kids are coming down with something because of this weather and they NEVER get sick. It sucks. I absolutely HATE when they get sick...Thank God it doesn't happen very often. :thumbup:

Hey ladies.....I'm being a debbie downer today :( just I know AF is coming I feel it and now I'm apparently going from 27 day cycles down to 24 day cycles....I am just terrified to get the results from the doc. I wonder if I called them wouldn't they have to release my information to me if I wanted copies before my follow up appt. which isn't until March 26th? I want some info now I can't wait any longer gonna talk to my mom when she brings the baby over she had him last night so I could try to get rest today but I'm in too much pain :( my cramps are galore as usual and AF isn't even near yet :( So tired of this waiting game...then having to get this stupid vericella shot is putting me back another 2 months at least....its just frustrating :(

yea my kids are coming down with something because of this weather and they NEVER get sick. It sucks. I absolutely HATE when they get sick...Thank God it doesn't happen very often. :thumbup:

oh that sucks i hope they get over it fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->