The POAS journey! Come join us!

Good luck!!

Amber, what are your three girls named?. I think you would hate alot of my name suggestions lol

Boys i like
Dexter
Sawyer
Noah
Quentin
Finnley
Xander
Jude
Oscar
Henry
Beau
Oscar
Spencer
Theo
Lincoln
Wyatt
Harry
Jonah

And for girls
Millicent
Rosalie
Farrah
Alice
Quinn
Fawn
Isabella
Violet
Sunny
Felicity
Florence
Willow
Genevieve
Gwendolyn
Isla
Elliott
Annabella
Jaymie
Beau
Grace
Kenna
Phoebe
Eden
Aubrey
Lavender
Lydia
Piper
Aurora
Michaela
Harriett
Scarlett
Avalon
Mika
Imogen
Elodie
Blaire
Dakota
Raina
River
Freya
Tallulah
Cecilia
Dulcie
Amelia
Cherry

I have a huge list on my computer when ever i hear a name i like, i add it to it lol x

I love all those names. My babies name will be Dustin Edward. i dont really love it but my hubby does lol so im letting him name our son. OUr last boy i named him. So i guess its only fair that he choose this baby

I'm not good with coming up with names i knew from the age of like 12 my first dd name would be anastasia cause i have always loved that name and this little girl is named after my mom and grandma mom name is nancy sue and grandma name is alice rose i have always liked the name rose and my mom hates her first name and grandma hates her middle name so i just put them together and out came alice sue~rose with anastasia she picked out her own middle name me and my ex were looking at a baby name book he was reading them off to me and she didn't move till he said olivia and she went crazy said some more names and nothing went back to that name she went crazy again so she got named anastasia olivia

waiting4bfp~ Where are you? Did you have your baby? Please update.

Stacy and Gueyilla~ Ya'll are soooo super close. I can't wait to hear baby updates.

Amber~ I love your names. Elaina sounds sooooo pretty and Anthony is so cute. I know a little boy named Anthony and he's a very smart and sweet little boy. How many days left until your sono now?

Zoie~ Have you poas yet?

Nikki~ You're the reason I had to come here today. I saw your chart because I have it saved. It looks like you O'd. Yay! Can you temp for a while now just to confirm it? What's up though? What did you do different this cycle than the last few? Just the soy and maca? I see farther back in your cycles you had some with a timely O too, what did you do those cycle? If you can just keep that O at a good time like this, then your chances have to increase. They just have to.

Andrea~ I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am with your efforts in trying to get your records. I was cheering you right through my computer screen, not that you could hear me. :) Really though, you have a right to those records. I hope that you get your appt. pushed up, but if the dr. or the office or whomever are denying you thos records I question them anyway. Are they lab tests? You could go through the lab directly. If your records need to come directly from them, then you should start sending your request in writing. Assert that these are your records and that you have a right to have them for your own records. Then send it certified mail. This way you have proof that you requested them. I could help you with it. I know the laws can be different from state to state but it surely can't be that different, can it? I've never been turned down when I start writing letters, NEVER!! I've even been able to get legal documents.
Secondly, why are you taking a chicken pox vaccine? Who is requiring that of you? Do you know that some people are simply unable to aquire immunity to certain diseases? Sometimes people are unable to aquire immunity through vaccinations and only through the illness itself. My sister and I both were not immune to German Measles and we both had been vaccinated fully and she had another shot and still her titer showed that she wasn't immune. You mentioned cysts on your ovary and cervix? I hadn't heard you say that before, maybe you posted about that previously when I wasn't on for a long time. So is the cyst on your cervix simply preventing the sperm from getting through? It has to be something simple with you, I really believe that. Your cycles look so perfect I can't comprehend it being anything else. I wondered if there was something simple just keeping sperm and egg from meeting, like something was blocking the path. I hope your dr. gets with it and gets you fixed up becase you have another pregnancy coming your way. You've waited so long, don't give up. I'm with you about Amber too, her story totally gives me hope. :)

Hope I didn't forget anyone. Love to all!

Nope.. no baby yet :( Still having random irregular contractions but they r gettin more and more painful...and earlier this afternoon I lost the rest of my mucus plug. DTD last nite didnt do nothin to help...since im having good contractions im gonna go to walmart and do some walking cuz I need to get my seeds for my veggie garden anyways cuz I gotta pre-pot them to start growing now so mid april I can put them outside and they can flourish. Im bankin on this boy coming tomorrow under the full moon lol, just cuz that seems my luck and things r picking up but im still not it full blown labor...god I wish I was!!!!!!!

waitingforbfp~ I know you are really anxious, everyone is at the point that you are. I soooo remember. Honestly, I would feel better if you waited another 9 days, that way you would only be 2 weeks early. I still remember like it was yesterday watching my 3 1/2 week early baby struggle to breath and had to be transported to another hospital in another city to get to a NICU. He was only 3 1/2 weeks early, I knew because I was charting. His charactaristics rated him at 5 weeks early though. Nonetheless, he's 3 1/2now and it still seems so fresh in my mind. You don't forget that stuff. Even so, the full moon does somehow bring on babies and I believe they come when they're ready more often than not. Sometimes they have to come early for one reason or another, sometimes they're actually better off coming early even if they need a little help. Mine would have died had he waited, but it still was a difficult thing. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I wouldn't encourage labor too agressively just yet, but it does sound like your body is ready. Do you know how big your baby is? I can't wait to hear your birth story and I hope this last bit of pregnancy goes peacefully for you be it tomorrow you get to have your baby or later. Wishing you MANY BLESSINGS!

im doing ok hun i had to have a blood test wednesday due to being so damn tired all thime to the extent im sleeping 13-14 hours a day and still feel tired ive been like it now since last af she was a bit different than all my others very very heavy i guess dr thinking anaemia or something yuk hope ur all ok so i no have the VIP version of ff and quite excited about my chart lol i only did maca this cycle and now i have the VIP ff its easier to interpret my chart i think xx
10 how r u hunni long time no speak hoe=w r u doing hun x
Amber i love the name Bailey james for a boy and sacha louise for a girl dh reckons jack daniel wardle for a boy then initials would be JDW :haha: :haha:

OMG I KNOW I can't wait I hope she comes on her own but if not my doctor doesn't let you go past your due date by much OMG I still can't believe it's almost time ugh Im 0cm and 75 % thined out so that is good I'm just happy that this time I'm down here near my mom with my first my ex hubby was in the army so I was up in tenn away from friends and family just wish my MIL could get over not liking me ( because my dd is black) and not wanting us to name the baby alice she wont call the baby by her name and join us in this happy time this is her 4th grandkid and her son's first baby but the way i see it it's her loss not mine

Hi guys how u all going i hope ur all ok well i have to wait a week for my blood tests to come back bleughhhhh my cm is creamy today not sure what that means cp is still hso so who the hell knows whats going on any ideas would be really appreciated please feel free to take a look at my chart x

10 - Ive not POAS yet! Dont tempt me :haha: Im trying to hold out a little, Im currently CD30 i should probibly wait another week to test but i think im going to sunday :).

BB I have no idea whats going on with you or me lol! We will both just have to cross our legs and hope for the best. GL this cycle hun :hugs:

Stacy~ I agree, that's totally her problem. It's just sad that she's missing out on something so special. I'm sorry you have to go through that. 0 and 75% effaced is very good. There's only 25% thickness of your cervix left and that means that there is less work to opening it up. I actually think that effacement is more important than dilation. When it starts opening it'll go quick, I would almost bet on it. Also, it's possible to dilate from the inside out. Where the inside of the cervix is open before the outside shows any signs of opening. You could start encouraging things, you're close enough. Go bd, go for walks, squat a lot. Yay! I can't wait for you to have your baby Alice.

Nikki~ It's hard to be 100% sure with your chart not complete with temps but comparing that one temp to your other filled in charts your temp is in your post o range so that's really promising. So either af will come in 10ish days if you really O'd or you will get a bfp but it's doubtful that this cycle will be a super long one for you. All good stuff. The maca must be working for you. As far as your being so tired, I would blow it off to cycle stuff if it were only after O but you said since the beginning of this cycle. I'm curious to see how your blood work turns out but even so, it wouldn't hurt you to take a vitamin with iron.

Zoie~ How many dpo are you now? I have to tempt you. I want to see peestick pics. :) And if you and BB are keeping your legs crossed that's the whole problem right there. :) You know I'm just teasing.

Nothing exciting on my end, just miles and miles of bfns as far as the eye can see. My chart looks good but I think I O'd a day or two before my chart shows. I had only a few hrs of sleep the day I was expecting the temp rise. I'll know by when af comes.

Have a good day ladies!

Stacy~ I agree, that's totally her problem. It's just sad that she's missing out on something so special. I'm sorry you have to go through that. 0 and 75% effaced is very good. There's only 25% thickness of your cervix left and that means that there is less work to opening it up. I actually think that effacement is more important than dilation. When it starts opening it'll go quick, I would almost bet on it. Also, it's possible to dilate from the inside out. Where the inside of the cervix is open before the outside shows any signs of opening. You could start encouraging things, you're close enough. Go bd, go for walks, squat a lot. Yay! I can't wait for you to have your baby Alice.

Nikki~ It's hard to be 100% sure with your chart not complete with temps but comparing that one temp to your other filled in charts your temp is in your post o range so that's really promising. So either af will come in 10ish days if you really O'd or you will get a bfp but it's doubtful that this cycle will be a super long one for you. All good stuff. The maca must be working for you. As far as your being so tired, I would blow it off to cycle stuff if it were only after O but you said since the beginning of this cycle. I'm curious to see how your blood work turns out but even so, it wouldn't hurt you to take a vitamin with iron.

Zoie~ How many dpo are you now? I have to tempt you. I want to see peestick pics. :) And if you and BB are keeping your legs crossed that's the whole problem right there. :) You know I'm just teasing.

Nothing exciting on my end, just miles and miles of bfns as far as the eye can see. My chart looks good but I think I O'd a day or two before my chart shows. I had only a few hrs of sleep the day I was expecting the temp rise. I'll know by when af comes.

Have a good day ladies!

Reading my ff it says temperature above cover line shown 1 so i will continue temping although i thought it would be too late to temp as im not at beginning of cycle
this cycle was certainly different to others extrmely heavy what cd r u on 10
i had blood work done tuesday so in a week or so i will have my results i wonder what it would show lol hope ur all ok xxxx 10 in ur mind what does my chart show i would appreciate it if you could explain to me in simple terms ive only just upgraded to the VIP instead of basic please if you dont mind im still getting to grips with the whole chart thing sounds silly i know but since upgrading ive learnt lots of new things about my cycle and i havent a clue what it all means xxx
how long would u say my lp is i have no clue all i know is my shortest was 12 and longest was 16 ????

Have a good day ladies!

I just tired not to deal with her to much heck if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have even got to see her son for x-mas i had to push him in to going to see her oh i was happy to hear 75% cause it means all these dang contractions are doing something i was going to cry if she would of said 0 and 25% still we walk at night when dh gets home from work as for bd i want to try that but i have no sex drive at all and dh is 50/50 cause he like what if your water break on me ewwww gross lmao but i'm going to try to talk him into it tonight :haha: I'm ready to meet her but i'm going to miss being pregnant will not the ms

Nikki~ It looks like you have a lot of charts but they aren't all complete so there are only 3 lps to go by, you had a 12, a 13, and a 16. So I would say your average is closer to 13. Your 16 day lp has a more questionable O date do I wouldn't include that in your figures. As far as this cycle goes it's harder to be sure of your exact O date because there aren't temps unless you had some symptoms that made you feel sure. Your chart is a really good guess though, it looks right judging by your opk, cm, ferning so I really think it's close enough. Especially considering that your temps are in your post O range, it kinda confirms that you did O. So then you really only have like 8 days until af or bfp considering your own lp length.

Awww, it's not very likely that your water will break. It's not that gross anyway, just different. Do just the same when ttc, put your hips up after and let all those good prostaglandins soak in and get things going. I remember one time we bd when I was due and it was about 10pm and I woke at 12am in labor but he still wasn't born until 10am. It was an easy labor though. You can do this, bring it on.

oh i know my water wont break he is just silly this is he first baby so i forgive him just like when he holds her for the first time it will be his first time holding new born i know he is going to cry heck so will I we did get some good news his dad might be down here before she is born if she comes on my due date or after and having him here would mean a lot to both of us his dad is one of the greatest men i have ever met oh im going to try even if i have to rape him hehe :)

All this talk about :sex:...reminds me of just how much I DONT want to during this pregnancy. I feel bad for hubby but I really have no sex drive at all. Maybe I'm crazy! :haha:

I'm sure IF any babies are born, they will be adorable and healthy! :thumbup:

So...hubby and I have not even tried to tackle the "name" issue with this baby. I remember how much of a hassle it was with my other three and I was just not looking forward to it. Finally today we sat at the computer together and tried to agree on a few boy and girl names. IMPOSSIBLE. I'm sorry but at least 75% of the "popular" names now days are just NOT good names. lol

We have Anthony Michael for a boy name (Michael is my dads name) and for a girl we have Elaina Hope. However I'm not 100% sure about either. Give me some help ladies! lol What are some names that you just LOVE?:shrug:

I love Chloe and Elizabeth and Scarlett, but I'm a loser for boy names, can never decide on any one that I like very much!!

Hey ladies. ñot sure if I ever posted on here befire but thevgreeting made me feel really welcome. Heres my story. Wasnt ttc but it might be anyway. So ill post my pic for ya guys Im three weeks late but maybe not prego. Here is what my test look like during the time limit. I dont even know what the next test is that I shoud try.

Attachments

• 20120303_195800.jpg
    20120303_195800.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20120306_201157.jpg
    20120306_201157.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20120307_151317.jpg
    20120307_151317.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20120307_204434.jpg
    20120307_204434.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies. ñot sure if I ever posted on here befire but thevgreeting made me feel really welcome. Heres my story. Wasnt ttc but it might be anyway. So ill post my pic for ya guys Im three weeks late but maybe not prego. Here is what my test look like during the time limit. I dont even know what the next test is that I shoud try.

Welcome to the thread! :) As for your tests, I see faint lines in some of them. Could be the start of a bfp. Will you just wait it out or get blood work done?

All those names were awesome. It's just hard finding a name that both I NAD hubby like. He is quite picky. lol :haha:

My songram was today and the tech said....She didn't know for sure boy or girl. :growlmad: There was nothing there at all where the "parts" were so I'm thinking GIRL! lol

Yay for the sono Amber!! are you sharing pics?

10 im probibly only about 4 dpo & im trying to be a good girl! me and BB have a packt! i dont want to break it lol i take these things seriously you know :haha: Plus i spend way too much money on HPTs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->