The POAS journey! Come join us!

Shes now at the hospital YAYYAAA! I can't waitttt! She said she was hurting pretty bad earlier I guess it got WAY worse :) I'm soooo happy Stacey!! ~*mUahz*~ :)

Whohooooo! Go stacy! Hang in there. You baby will be here in no time! Good luck huns!

If anyone did not know she had baby Alice !!

Born at 4:10pm Weighing 7lbs 3.4 oz 19 3/4 in (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi guys where is everyone according to ff im 9dpo been light cramping since yesterday on and off another temp input and ff says i have 6 days of temps above coverline ooooo
andrea how u doing chic xx
zoie where r u xx
amber how u doing chick xx

I think af is on her way been cramping since yesterday yuk all bloods came back normal so don't know why I'm feeling so blah

Stacey Alice is gorgeous xxx

Congratulations again Stacey!!

BB i hope its implantation thats causing you to cramp! Still got everything crossed for you!. When did we say to test again? i have a memory of a gold fish :haha:

I dont know were i am lol i had a tiny tiny bit of yellow and brown in my CM this morning but nothing since. I did have that when i was pregnant last but it was a little bit more i do have a little bit of hope for this cycle.

Congratulations Stacy!!!
How is everybody seeing the baby?
Bbwardle- sorry to hear, good luck next cycle if this one turned out to be a let down, im going to get blood taken tomorrow, pretty sure mine are going to be normal as well.

my2cuties~ I saw her pics on facebook. I'm sure Stacey will be back on here soon. Please keep us updated about your blood work.

Nikki~ How about you poas just for me? :) I'm getting anxious for you.

Zoie~ If Nikki can do it you can, right? Just kidding. Hey, I looked at your blog. What's up with the increasing doses of soy? I've never heard of anyone doing that. Does it have a different effect that way?

Nite ladies.

my2cuties~ I saw her pics on facebook. I'm sure Stacey will be back on here soon. Please keep us updated about your blood work.

Zoie~ If Nikki can do it you can, right? Just kidding. Hey, I looked at your blog. What's up with the increasing doses of soy? I've never heard of anyone doing that. Does it have a different effect that way?

Nite ladies.

10 I would love to test just for u but I have no hpts till payday next week grrr according to ff I'm 10dpo I had cramps for two days on and off which have died down now and still have 7 temps above coverline all my bloods came back normal I hope the cramps were implantation no spotting nothin at all I hate the 2ww grrr anyone wanna send me some pre sticks :Haha: i don't think i Can wait till payday thursday lolol jk guess I will have to lol
Stacey Alice is beautiful xx
Zoie test i wanna see pics lol xx
10 hope ur ok my lovely xx
Amber when is ur next sonogram xx
Andrea how u doing xx
Cutie how u doing xx
Claire how r u xx
Rosa where r u xx

thank you ladies she is great so as for my little birthstory it was short wow woke up at 5:30am with contractions really strong ones nick asked me if i was ok i told him yes just that i think today is the day (monday) he asked if he should go to work and i told him yes that i would wait them out as long as i could he left and took dd to daycare then went to work i called my mom to her she might not want to go to work with her job its hard for her to leave once she is there so she came over to sit with me besides being in lots of pain the time went fast the contractions were coming every 2/3 mins but only 30 secs long my doctor had told me to wait till they 60 sec i was ok with that cause i didnt want to go in to soon and get sent home so me and mom went for a walk will at 11 i sent nick a text to come home at 11:30 because they were coming fast and strong my back was killing so he gets home at 11:45 got to L&D at 12:15 but they took me to the other side first by then it was 1pm they put me on everything then checked me and i was at 4 an 1/2 cm lmao 75% they watched my contractions for about an hour 2pm called my doc she told them to move to L&D cause the contractions were every 2 mins by then but still only 30 secs long so she said to give me oxytocin so moved to L&D got put on everything and checked around 3pm and was 7cm 80% i didn't get an epidural but i got something like it that helped for the back pain i could still feel my contractions and legs all of that just not the pain back my doctor was worried that if my back was hurting like that i wouldn't be able to push will at about 3:30 i told the RN i was feeling lots of pressure mind you my water still hasn't broke she leaves come back in at 3:45 says ok im going to check you im like umm ok she gives me this oh shit look i ask her what she says you're 9cm 90% and baby's head is at +1 im like cool she im going to get the doctor she will break your water then you can push ok cool she walks out of the and my water breaks lmao i push the help thing to let them know my RN (who i didn't care for) comes oh are you sure it was your water thinking i pee my self umm really so she checks her eyes got big and she runs to the door to tell the doctor to get in there that it was my water doctor comes gets every thing ready for me to start pushing at 4:05 and 2 really good pushsss later out comes miss alice at 4:10pm 7 lbs 3.4oz 19 3/4 in and lots of hair we got to come home last night she is a joy and i thank god for her

Attachments

• 466771_3329360269264_1126194738_4843650_28968209_o.jpg
    466771_3329360269264_1126194738_4843650_28968209_o.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 468640_3327592745077_1126194738_4842368_944758328_o.jpg
    468640_3327592745077_1126194738_4842368_944758328_o.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6

Nite ladies.

Yeh, i read that it does, i did try a low dose to start off with (Months and months ago) and it didnt work, so i tried a higher dose which didnt work. Then i read about the increasing dose and it worked i got a great strong O and 4 days earlier than normal. Fat lot of good it did though!. Truely dont know why i bother. This time round did nothing at all.

Nite ladies.

10 I would love to test just for u but I have no hpts till payday next week grrr according to ff I'm 10dpo I had cramps for two days on and off which have died down now and still have 7 temps above coverline all my bloods came back normal I hope the cramps were implantation no spotting nothin at all I hate the 2ww grrr anyone wanna send me some pre sticks :Haha: i don't think i Can wait till payday thursday lolol jk guess I will have to lol
Stacey Alice is beautiful xx
Zoie test i wanna see pics lol xx
10 hope ur ok my lovely xx
Amber when is ur next sonogram xx
Andrea how u doing xx
Cutie how u doing xx
Claire how r u xx
Rosa where r u xx

I did test this morning, No idea of my DPO or even if i had the O.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7179/6836127854_ecaa0a90f5_b.jpg

Here i was this morning thinking i saw something. I when to the loo a few hours after this and i have started spotting.

Me too!!! I have an appt today at 215. I'm going to tell them about this headache that won't go away. I've had it for 3 days plus nausea lol. Dam I just have everything wrong with me lol.

aww sounds like beginning of labor!!! FX for you! Alice is soooo adorable...her boyfriend needs to come on out an say hello! LOL...

as for me most of you know what I found out today....it hurts...but the most part that hurts the worst is I waited this long for them to tell me its nearly an impossible task. that hurts more than anything and all of that money we used to TTC could have been stashed up for an adoption...its just aggravating but I'm glad I need not to spend anymore on TTC.....

I will still come see how all the ladies are doing of course.....and we are gonna try to get the adoption process going soon for us! We have wasted 3 years trying and now we get the baby in a proceeding in court LOL....funny how God works in mysterious ways but I still feel blessed that there is adoption...and I'm adopted so it kind of makes sense for me :)

Everyone have a wonderful night :) I sure do miss you all!

Stacey you have the most beautiful baby ever! Congrats! :thumbup::hugs:

Andrea don't give up okay? I have known couples with a lot worse SA and they did get pregnant. I know it might not mean anything to you or most people but I did hubbies analysis at home on the microscope several times. It was the basic test of course, I don't have super awesome machines, but I looked up how to on several different sites and books and it was very simple. The result came back the same or VERY close each time. Long story short, there was between 0 and 3 million sperm per mL. Which is BAD when they consider normal, what...20 million per each mL. Of course I couldn't test morphology or motility but I assessed what I could and from the few sperm I DID see, many of them either swam in circles, spazed out like a crazy drunk, or barely moved in any direction.

Now I'm not an expert by any means and of course I'm not the smartest person in the world but I was fairly confident in my basic "oversee" of hubbies swimmers and it really was not good. I know for a fact that if hubby had gotten an actual semen analysis it would have come back pretty close to what I had figured.

I was so confident of this that I was already making plans for future IUI's hoping that maybe it would help us get a :bfp: I gave up 100% on getting pregnant without some outside help. I just knew it was NOT going to happen. And of course, 2 months before we were going to start the IUI process, somehow a complete MIRACLE happened and we are pregnant.

I'm sure it will happen for you. IM SURE! Just don't give up, okay? Even though I wasn't expecting it, we weren't preventing either.

Sorry for the book. lol

Anyway ladies. I got my sonogram today and I'm SO pleased with the results! AND happy to announce the gender. We are having a baby....

GIRL!!! :cloud9:

I'm going to upload some photos here in a few. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->