The POAS journey! Come join us!

yey for baby girl amber xxx
where is everyone xx
Zoie have u tested again xx
Andrea sending u hugs xx

Afm according to ff im 12dpo cramps have stopped so not sure whats going on
xx

Stacey you have the most beautiful baby ever! Congrats! :thumbup::hugs:

Andrea don't give up okay? I have known couples with a lot worse SA and they did get pregnant. I know it might not mean anything to you or most people but I did hubbies analysis at home on the microscope several times. It was the basic test of course, I don't have super awesome machines, but I looked up how to on several different sites and books and it was very simple. The result came back the same or VERY close each time. Long story short, there was between 0 and 3 million sperm per mL. Which is BAD when they consider normal, what...20 million per each mL. Of course I couldn't test morphology or motility but I assessed what I could and from the few sperm I DID see, many of them either swam in circles, spazed out like a crazy drunk, or barely moved in any direction.

Now I'm not an expert by any means and of course I'm not the smartest person in the world but I was fairly confident in my basic "oversee" of hubbies swimmers and it really was not good. I know for a fact that if hubby had gotten an actual semen analysis it would have come back pretty close to what I had figured.

I was so confident of this that I was already making plans for future IUI's hoping that maybe it would help us get a :bfp: I gave up 100% on getting pregnant without some outside help. I just knew it was NOT going to happen. And of course, 2 months before we were going to start the IUI process, somehow a complete MIRACLE happened and we are pregnant.

I'm sure it will happen for you. IM SURE! Just don't give up, okay? Even though I wasn't expecting it, we weren't preventing either.

Sorry for the book. lol

Anyway ladies. I got my sonogram today and I'm SO pleased with the results! AND happy to announce the gender. We are having a baby....

GIRL!!! :cloud9:

I'm going to upload some photos here in a few. :)

thank you your lil lady is a cutie i love the smile in the sono

Amber that's awesome! Congrats!
Stacey ur baby girl is adorable!

Asfm in a wks or two I'm gonna test!

AF got me, :( on to the next cycle.

Congrats on team pink Amber!! 4 Girls How lovely!! :D

Im thinking af has me started spotting today grrrr oh well onto next cycle i spose af not full flow yet but im betting by tomorrow she will be here full flow without a doubt

Well ladies..tomorrows MY day to have a baby :happydance: I gotta be at L&D at 6am to be induced. Since i was 3cm and 70% effaced last week I just need a bit of pitocin and waters broken (yay no prolonged cervical pills lol). Im excited, and nervous, and everything all at once today....just so ready for our little guy to be out! My MW said that by tomorrow night or real early tuesday morning he'll be here. DH is so excited and ready....been nesting like a crazy person lol its rather cute. He even took my car to be detailed cuz "everything has to be perfect" to bring home baby Gauge Allen lol Will update u ladies as the hospital has free wifi and tho my laptops broken i comendeered m mothers :haha:

Well ladies..tomorrows MY day to have a baby :happydance: I gotta be at L&D at 6am to be induced. Since i was 3cm and 70% effaced last week I just need a bit of pitocin and waters broken (yay no prolonged cervical pills lol). Im excited, and nervous, and everything all at once today....just so ready for our little guy to be out! My MW said that by tomorrow night or real early tuesday morning he'll be here. DH is so excited and ready....been nesting like a crazy person lol its rather cute. He even took my car to be detailed cuz "everything has to be perfect" to bring home baby Gauge Allen lol Will update u ladies as the hospital has free wifi and tho my laptops broken i comendeered m mothers :haha:

I hope al goes well for u hunni cant wait for pics xxx

Yayyyy! That is awesome :) I as well can't wait to see baby pics :) Woooohooo all these babies!!

I'm feeling a LOT better.....about the whole "me" situation. I think we are going to repeat the SA again to see if things have changed since he's been on more vitamins etc. lately. If not its just not the route we need to go! Hanging onto threads of faith thanks to most of you ladies I can't say THANK YOU to you all....ENOUGH :) you girls are my rock as well as God of course :) but THANK YOU!!!

amber ..congratulations on having a baby girl.xxx 4 girls how lovely..
are you going to tell your girls you are growing a sister for them ?

good luck today

Good luck hun. Hope everything goes nice and smooth!!!

Hopefully you would have already had your boy!! :D if so Congratulations!! If hes not here yet good luck!! :D :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->