The POAS journey! Come join us!

my2cuties~ I look forward to seeing your pink test. I'm really sorry but I see something on your test but it's so faint it's hard to make it out. I've heard of other women who just have slow rising hcg and I agree, you know your body better than anyone. I'm anxious for your dr. appt.

Amber~ I'm sure your baby bump will be standing out soon, then you can post belly pics!!! Yay!

Hi Gueyilla!

Nikki~ I didn't look at your chart today but I'm going there in a bit. Probably nothing exciting just yet, huh?

Stacey~ I hope she hurries for your sake. Maybe you should dedicate an entire day to resting so that your body will think you have nothing better to do than to have a baby. I'm sure you can make it through labor and delivery without the epidural. Your body was meant to do this, it knows how to do this and women have done this since the beginning of time. You are a strong woman and I'm sure you can do this. Just remember that if you get to that point that you really think that you can't take anymore that it's almost over. Then you can just think about taking and getting through one contraction at a time and know that each and every contraction you are one step closer to holding her.

waiting4bfp~ I am soooo sorry, I know you are anxious. You just never can tell can you? One of mine, I walked around for 2 weeks dilated to 3 and 90% effaced. The week before I was 75% effaced so that's 3 weeks. The day before my due date I called my midwife and told her that I felt like I was somehow turning off labor because I was too busy. I had to get this done or that done. She finally came overy and stirred me up and he was born on his due date. What's up with that? Your body is obviously ready, I'm glad your baby has waited a little because I wouldn't want him to be too early. Now you are past that 3 week mark, technically considered due, although 2 weeks still seems safer to me. You are so close. You should probably make it a point to rest as much as possible and eat well, it can't hurt to go into labor with the best resources that way. You know you won't be getting much sleep afterwards.

Wish I could help ladies, babies come when they're ready.

Hugs, night.

i did do that yesterday i laid around and naped off and on till hubby got home then take ana bear to the park we had plans to go with my mom but it looked like rain here so mom didn't come over hubby doesn't want me walking without him so we waited for him and walked a little and did some lite cleaning im going to be lazy today as well cause i can't seem to sleep pass 5am ugh im not to worried about no pain meds just worried about having back labor again that is why i got the epidural last time the first 10 hours were fine then she moved and was born sunny side up and the back of her head was pushing on my back and where im having alice i can get in the bath to help with pain i had ana in tenn. and couldn't do that they wouldn't even let me walk after my water broke down here i can do all of that so i feel better about that and if i start having back labor again i have already showed hubby where to rub to help it feel better

I tried castor oil last pregnancy when I was 38 weeks. I took a large table spoon at about 9 that night and woke up the next morning with minor contractions. Eventually it led to us having a baby! It WAS nasty but I just chugged some soda right after and it was doable. lol

i don't think nick would let me ima try to take him in to it lol so idk what is going on i had some more bloody show last night and i little today after walking around the store with my mom had to get some last min things for the house ugh

Tmi alert. I'm leaking a little fluid rigt now but I don't know if it pee or if its my water. I'm having a little cramping and I have to pee every 10 min. I don't wanna tell hubby cause he might just say I'm crazy. I guess I'll wait longer an if cramping gets worse ill go to l&d. Err I wish I just had magical powers and I knew lol. Oh yeah and my nipples hurt.

Tmi alert. I'm leaking a little fluid rigt now but I don't know if it pee or if its my water. I'm having a little cramping and I have to pee every 10 min. I don't wanna tell hubby cause he might just say I'm crazy. I guess I'll wait longer an if cramping gets worse ill go to l&d. Err I wish I just had magical powers and I knew lol. Oh yeah and my nipples hurt.

i feel ya with the hurting nipples i hope you're if it keeps call L&D to go get it checked out :hugs:

I know lol. I wish it was my due date already. I would so take the Castro oil. Lol

nick wont let me till friday night he is a big meanie ugh

Lol. He is a big meany. It's ok my hubby won't let me either until my due date lol.

mean men ima kick them lol it's ok she can stay in tonight im over tired by now i have been asleep for 2 hours but tonight i can't seem sleep maybe i'll sleep in pass 5 or 5:30 tomorrow nick and ana bear are both out lol just me the dog and cat chilling out lmao

Wow how awesome would that be if you both went into labor at the same time?:winkwink:

Rosa, you really should go get checked. It's possible for your amniotic fluid to leak and low levels aren't good for your baby. You need to know what it is. Don't worry about what anyone thinks, you just need to play it safe. If you have ph paper, amniotic fluid will turn it blue. Amniotic fluid also makes ferns like saliva ferning during ovulation. If you have a way of checking it yourself then that is fine too.

As for all of this talk about the castor oil, I believe it does work. Ya'll could look up Ninth Month Cocktail, that's much more gentle. The midwives do at time recommend using castor oil to start labor, and I believe it's safer than pitocin and definitely safer than cytotec or cervidel. It's just a pretty uncomfortable experience to have explosive diarrhea right when you're already so uncomfortable. It does cause strong nausea and vomitting for some too. Just something to think about, it's not like the side effects of the castor oil will last throughout labor, it'll just be until everything empties out. Also, anything that causes diahrrea will cause the same type of cramping. When you have cramps in there for anything it all cramps, intestines and uterus. I personally couldn't take the castor oil, not that I couldn't take it but I get pukey too easily so I wouldn't go that route. If you're tough enough to deal, then go for it.

Stacey, you must be really close, don't know how much longer you can possibly go with the bloody show. I know it can replenish, the mucous plug can reform but yours isn't with it happneing over again. I sure do hope that your baby isn't sunny side up again, it's really not very likely. How's your back feeling now? Will they let you do hands and knees at your hosp. if she is? I know you said you weren't going to go too early, I think that's the best plan. You're more likely to get the birth you want that way.

my2cuties, your baby is adorable. Some are just a bit chicken by nature, that's okay. How did your test go today? I know you must be terribly anxious about that too.

Nite ladies.

Rosa, you really should go get checked. It's possible for your amniotic fluid to leak and low levels aren't good for your baby. You need to know what it is. Don't worry about what anyone thinks, you just need to play it safe. If you have ph paper, amniotic fluid will turn it blue. Amniotic fluid also makes ferns like saliva ferning during ovulation. If you have a way of checking it yourself then that is fine too.

As for all of this talk about the castor oil, I believe it does work. Ya'll could look up Ninth Month Cocktail, that's much more gentle. The midwives do at time recommend using castor oil to start labor, and I believe it's safer than pitocin and definitely safer than cytotec or cervidel. It's just a pretty uncomfortable experience to have explosive diarrhea right when you're already so uncomfortable. It does cause strong nausea and vomitting for some too. Just something to think about, it's not like the side effects of the castor oil will last throughout labor, it'll just be until everything empties out. Also, anything that causes diahrrea will cause the same type of cramping. When you have cramps in there for anything it all cramps, intestines and uterus. I personally couldn't take the castor oil, not that I couldn't take it but I get pukey too easily so I wouldn't go that route. If you're tough enough to deal, then go for it.

Stacey, you must be really close, don't know how much longer you can possibly go with the bloody show. I know it can replenish, the mucous plug can reform but yours isn't with it happneing over again. I sure do hope that your baby isn't sunny side up again, it's really not very likely. How's your back feeling now? Will they let you do hands and knees at your hosp. if she is? I know you said you weren't going to go too early, I think that's the best plan. You're more likely to get the birth you want that way.

my2cuties, your baby is adorable. Some are just a bit chicken by nature, that's okay. How did your test go today? I know you must be terribly anxious about that too.

Nite ladies.

yes i can do it hands and knees if i want to and at the last sono she was face down so i hope she stays that way my back HURTS LIKE HELLLLLLL

wooohoooo contractions every 2-3 mins but only 30 secs long omg i have had 11 contractions in the last 30 mins

Input another temp this morning and ff says its 5 days of temps above cover line am I allowed to get excited I had a lil dip this morning but all.still above coverline so I'm still tired and waiting to get my blood results stacey soo close xx

OMG Stacey WOOHOOO! I saw your fb message I wrote you back but I'm assuming your doing some breathing techniques LOL as close as those were hours ago :) I can't wait to hear good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->