The POAS journey! Come join us!

I'm good. I have come to the conclusion that my tummy is to comfy and the baby will have to be forced out of their lol. I have an appt Monday and I'm hoping for them to tell me I'm getting induced lol.

Yes time has flown by....I can't believe in 4 days my rainbow baby will be 1. He is such a little blessing and a ham. He has such a light in his eyes and loves everyone...he has yet to meet a stranger. He is a big boy too 25lbs already and 31inches tall. He wears 18-24 months and size 6 in shoes. He is snuggled up in my lo napping right now. :)

I'm good. I have come to the conclusion that my tummy is to comfy and the baby will have to be forced out of their lol. I have an appt Monday and I'm hoping for them to tell me I'm getting induced lol.

he will come when ready member you said not before the 28th lol but come on lil man we are ready to meet you get out of mommy's belly :haha:

Yes time has flown by....I can't believe in 4 days my rainbow baby will be 1. He is such a little blessing and a ham. He has such a light in his eyes and loves everyone...he has yet to meet a stranger. He is a big boy too 25lbs already and 31inches tall. He wears 18-24 months and size 6 in shoes. He is snuggled up in my lo napping right now. :)

wow he is a big boy nothing wrong with that maybe he will play football

I remember you Reedsgirl! Welcome back and good luck with your cycle fingers crossed for you! xx

Wow I remember her toooo! Hey Reedsgirl!!! :)

For me today is a big day at the doc.....might have a surgery date....and well my hubby's supervisors are being mean and probably won't be letting him come with me today.....if that isn't bad enough its over an hour away and my AF is due today :( so I'm gonna be in some pain and on some pain meds :( eeeeeeeeeeeh! Oh well I WILL SURVIVE :) lol

Thank you for the warm welcome back ladies. I am remembering more names as you post. Xx

Gunner and I both have a ear infection in our left ear. How does that happen? Lol antibiotics and clariton....she even gave it to me for Gunner. Has anyone used it on ur Lo's?

he will come when ready member you said not before the 28th lol but come on lil man we are ready to meet you get out of mommy's belly :haha:

I had my dr appt today I'm 2cm dilated, my cervix is high and soft. He says baby just has to come down and I will be in labor. He was not the dr I wanted. He really didn't tell me anything new lol. This is my 4. My next appt isn't until the 6 I'm sure I'll still be pregnant by then. Lol. I want him out. I really, really want to meet him lol.

Awww but he doesnt wanna come out just yet LOL....bless your heart how frustrating :( I'll be praying he comes a lot sooner than the 6th :) lol Your probably gonna have him the day I am in for my surgery LOL...what a hoot we will be!!!

For those of you who might not have read my thread yet.....I'm having surgery on the 10th :) to get rid of the complex cyst on my left ovary....he wont take the outer layer just the inside of the cyst...and then hes going to clean up the endo and make sure my tubes are still open and are in good working order. He said my egg probably hasn't been releasing this whole time its just been hanging there stuck between the cyst and the egg didn't have enough room to escape to be fertilised.....and he doesn't trust the military's SA on Jason and he wants to do his own now. So that is the next step :) and to see where we go from there he said HE FELT CONFIDENT we would get pregnant on our own without intervention but if push comes to shove he will be making us a test tube baby :) I AM SO EXCITED I WILL GET ONE MORE BABY :) OF OUR OWN and JASON will have HIS ONE BLOOD BABY LIKE HES ALWAYS WANTED yippeeee!!!

Welcome back Sandra! Sorry to hear bout you and LO having ear infections. hope you two feel better!

Thank you for the warm welcome back ladies. I am remembering more names as you post. Xx

Gunner and I both have a ear infection in our left ear. How does that happen? Lol antibiotics and clariton....she even gave it to me for Gunner. Has anyone used it on ur Lo's?

yea using it now on my oldest girl seems to be helping lots we both have ear infections to her in the left me in the right ear lmao

Ok I have until Thursday to have this baby my hubby is suppose to go to the field from thursday until the day before my due date. What shOuld I do to help this baby come out?

Hi girls sorry I've not posted in a few days Had abit going on I'm currently cd10 been taking macca 6 days glad ur back reedsgirl xx
Rosa bet ur dying to meet the lil one xx
Andrea so glad things are looking up for u xx
Amber how u doing xx
Stacey how's ur gorgeous lil one doing xx
Zoie how r u where about are u In ur cycle xx
10 where r u hunni xx

I have no idea BB, I will have to take a look at my monitor tomorrow. We have just been BDing when we feel like it, we are moving on the 23rd of April so its going to be a stressful month so we are just going with it, having a month NTNP really.

Good luck Rosa!, I hope he comes soon for you :) x

Ok I have until Thursday to have this baby my hubby is suppose to go to the field from thursday until the day before my due date. What shOuld I do to help this baby come out?

sex walk and bring out the oil lmao

Hi girls sorry I've not posted in a few days Had abit going on I'm currently cd10 been taking macca 6 days glad ur back reedsgirl xx
Rosa bet ur dying to meet the lil one xx
Andrea so glad things are looking up for u xx
Amber how u doing xx
Stacey how's ur gorgeous lil one doing xx
Zoie how r u where about are u In ur cycle xx
10 where r u hunni xx

she is doing good had her 2 week check up today she is 7lbs 10oz 20 in long and i got the ok from my doctor to go back to doing light house work hehe i have been doing that and got some exercises i can start doing now yay and i only have 4 more lbs to lose before im back to my prepregnancy weight so now to keep an eye on what and how much i eat cause in all i want to lose 53lbs idk if i can i was 180 before i had my oldest and that is what i want to get back down to i haven't been under 200lbs in almost 6 years ughhh

So I have been freakIng out for nothing. He only goes to the field on Thursday and next Tuesday. So I gues I don't have to do anything lol.

Rosa have you tried natural induction methods yet? With my last daughter I took castor oil and went into labor the next day. :thumbup:

NO i havent tried anything i really want this baby to come out now but at the same time i want him to cook as long as he wants to be nice and healthy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->