The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
So ladies - here I am again, the last cycle for a 2009 baby just in time for Christmas!

Quick run down: TTC #1. On cycle 14 since MC in Feb08. Me 36, DH 31 (toyboy :rofl:) CD1 of an average 29day cycle.

Anyone else hoping for a baby in a manger (or just in time for Christmas)?

According to the due date forecasted on FF I have got my current cycle and then next months cycle to be in with a chance of a baby before Christmas, keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Good luck to everyone else hoping for a 2009 baby :hugs:

I left work today :happydance: I'm so happy. Hopefully this is just the beginning to the best cycle ever!

hey there! and congrats on your wedding, I hope it was wonderful. I'm on 7dpo so if witch shows next week :grr: (I think she will) i'll have one more chance for a 2009 baby. tansey i guess you will be ov'ing in a week or so? hope you're getting suitably prepared! :happydance:

I am 9dpo and I think I will have another try next month for a Christmas baby. Hope this is all our month.

Well AF almost gone and so in the boring stage of the cycle. I should OV in about 10days.
I wouldn't count yourself out yet ladies but if the witch dares to show then you are more than welcome to join me! :hugs:

Hey there........I am on cd2......hoping to o in 12 days...more or less...cycles have been 25-27..depends on what the witches mood that month....lol

I am hoping for a Christmas baby...............
Last chance of 09...that kind of sounds negative....Hmmmm we need a positive spin on that slogan........
I'll be back for more chat tommorrow

SO I got my OV sticks today - 6months worth free for doing the CBFM trail. Let's hope i won't need 6months supply!

Hiya Ladies!!!

May I join in!!!

Tansey - We need that MIJIT Baby!!!!

My Af started yesterday so if myt cycles are back to normal and i get pregnant this month i'll be due around a week before christmas! But i dunno if that'll work!!! Iv only had one period since having charlie and that was 70days ago!! so fingers crossed i ovulate in the normal 10-13 days eh!!!

Oh also if i get pregnant i'll get my BFP a week before my wedding!!!!

Hi Zarababy1 - hope you Ov and have a nice cycle length tis time. Wouldn't it be nice to have a wedding and Christmas surprise!

Samba you cannot join in - your chart this cycle looks great. I am coming over to your place now to see if you have a good reason to join! (I love your cervix checker blinkie!:rofl:)

i want a christmas baby too !!! and i WILL !!! :)

YAY Miel - we will have our babaies by Christmas :hugs:

This looks lke a very special cycle for alot of ladies on here....
and how cute is that Charlie...hehehe
I have to get rid of my ticker..I am now on cd3.
I also need to order some OP sticks.....don't like "wingin" it...need to know when to :sex:

might start the BDing today but we are staying at MILs!!!

i got 10opks today sooo hopfully i'll be able to catch OH around ovulation this month :rofl:!

Well I'm on CD19, and i will be ovulating in the next few days:) I think this would be my last chance to have a 2009 baby! That would be the best christmas present ever!!! I have a totally PMA this time around!!! Let do it girls!!! We want to have christmas babies!!!!

Good luck want2bamom - hope you're getting busy in the bedroom with OV so close!

Good luck to everyone this month....I want a christmas baby too!!!!!!! CD6 just waiting now for the bding to begin!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->