The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Hi ladies can i join too, i'm on cd15 and i used to have a 28 day cycle but the last 2 months i've had a 30 day cycle followed by a 29 day cycle so AF is due anyday from
30th march to 2nd of April. So this is my last cycle for a baby to arrive before xmas unless a Jan baby came 1-2 weeks early but i don't want to have another cycle i want a bfp this month, although we haven't managed to BD this cycle yet as hubby has been poorly and i took kids away for a few days so we may have missed the egg but we are going to BD tonight and for the next few days just in case.
Good luck ladies i hope you all get your bfp's this cycle x

hello berniep...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun that you get that eggy.

berniep get BDing! YOu might still catch the eggy!

Well DH and I couldn't wait and so we had the quietest and quickest BD ever! :)

There is no time like now to start the BDing Tansey :laugh2:

Thanks Tansey and irish eyes we BD last night and are def going to for next few days i really hope i didn't miss egg, i did a opk yesterday and got a faint line and off to do another now but if i missed the egg then i might be doing opk's for no reason, this is first time i've used opk's and i forgot to take them away with me so only started yesterday do you get a faint line after you've ovulated? or does it stay strong and then dissappear? i'm hoping cause i got a faint line my dark line is on its way and i haven't missed the egg.
Good on you Tansey for BDing quickly and quietly while so close to you parents in law, the things we have to do to make a baby lol
Hope everyone is ok today x

started my BD sessions as well ...going for a other round tonight !!!

clomid make my ovulations pains ten times stronger then usual ...i could barely walk yesterday ...so "O" must be nearby !!!!

yay go Miel! (not nice having pains but at least you know!) :hugs:

BernieP - if the line is faint t the mo it is there is either a dark line on the wa or it has just passed - hopefully on the way!

Thanks Tansey hopefully its on the way i tested again today and its still faint i hope i didn't miss it, i can;t stand the thought of another month of ttc i really want a bfp this time x

fingers crossed that you have got the eggy already though. I'd say you have.

I had a scan today cause i've had some irregular bleeding plus i get alot of pain from my ovaries, i ended up having to have a internal scan cause she couldn't see my ovaries and even internally she couldn't find them which was weird anyway i've to wait 10 days for results now so not only am i waiting for the dreaded witch or even better a bfp i've to wait for my results as well.
How is everyone?

I would like to join to! Really want a christmas baby! CD 9 for me of a 31 day cycle... started my first ever OPKS got a strong line the first day CD8 but not quite positive then CD9 a faint line, Is that normal? I have started temping to.... pretty sure no O yet as temps stayed the same and CM was watery, but I expect it to be around day 14-16.
Cheers all!

Good luck Kelly, i'm afraid i don't really know much about opk's and temping to give you advice but hopefully someone on here will be able to do so x

Hey all - i've taken Samba's lead and changed my ticker to a Christmasy one!

BernieP - sounds very weird not being able to find ovaries on an internal scan! Poor you all this waiting - hopefully worth it though in the end!

Hello Kelly good luck with the OPKs!

Love the ticker Tansey i can't bring myself to change mine cause i just know i haven't been sucessful this month i'm just going to have to use opk's next month and do everything i can to be sucessful x

Helloooo again :) hope everyones oook, will someone look at my chart for me and tell me if its looking "Normal" :rofl: i have no idea of what its supposed to look like! CD 9 now! Got a faint line on an OPK today soooo :)

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone doing? I've been doing opk's the last 3 days and my line is slowly getting darker, but last month by CD24 the line was already dark and so i took one this afternoon and the line was still not very dark..Any idea's?? Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey to all... still waiting for the big O... I wish it would hurry up and happen! I am eagerly awaiting my first OPK positive! It's nice seeing 2 lines all the time instead of one!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->