The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining soon. I am currently spotting so I am just waiting for AF to show her face fully and that should be tomorrow or Tuesday. Then I'll be trying like crazy for a Christmas baby just like DH.

HI Irish_eyes! Sorry AF is showing but you are more than welcome to try for that Chrismas baby with us!

Thanks hun...I'm hoping I'm successful this time because it would be due around DH's birthday.

ladys i have a question! i havnt got time to do temping sooooo im armed with 10 opks! what day should i start taking then?!

Zara - it depends how long your cycles are e.g. Mine are approx 29days and so they recommend starting on CD12 - i know I OV around CD15/16 so this is about right. Do you have any past cycles to o by?

none since charlie no! last one was 70days! and that was the only one since charlie :-( before i had him they were about 31 days i think! soo iregular always have been!! never this bad tho :rofl:

Hi girls, can I join as well? I am CD 16 of a usual 26-27 day cycle. Definitely ov'd already so I'm just waiting...
Have been TTC #1 since Jan 2008.

Hi Starfish - I have also been trying for #1 since Jan08! Good luck in the 2ww - you can share your symptoms with us here.

Hi girls, can I join as well? I am CD 16 of a usual 26-27 day cycle. Definitely ov'd already so I'm just waiting...
Have been TTC #1 since Jan 2008.

Hey Starfish!! Must be nice to have short cycles eh? I wish mine were that short, I have a 37 day cycle..Grr! Well i hope your waiting isn't too long! and hope you get your :bfp:!!! :dust:

I gave into the test today... and had a very very very faint line. After reading all the threads about testing... I am just not sure what to think. I am 12dpo. Now I am having cramps much like AF. I am going to test again in the morning and see if anything shows.

I gave into the test today... and had a very very very faint line. After reading all the threads about testing... I am just not sure what to think. I am 12dpo. Now I am having cramps much like AF. I am going to test again in the morning and see if anything shows.

Well i must say a very faint line is better then no line..hehe...Hopefully in the next couple days the line will get darker!!! Does AF usually come on time, or is it ever late?? Goodluck to you!!! I hope you get your :bfp: very soon:)

Morning ladies...well AF still hasn't shown her face fully but she is coming as I am spotting at the moment. I just hope she comes soon...I hate this waiting for AF after spotting. You know you are out but just don't know yet when your next cycle starts.

mrso that is sounding promising...a lines a lines, congratulations hun.

here's some sticky :dust:

Good luck Mrso!
Irish_eyes I have spotting for ages before AF just like you so i know exactly how you feel! :hugs:

looks like this is my last day of AF today ladys!!! hopefully ovulation will be soon!!! fingers crossed!! im gunna start taking opks on friday! :rofl: it'll only be CD8 but im gunna take on every day untill CD18!! haha i HAVE to ovulate one day in that time hopefullly!!!!

We have been at MILs and because their house is like a building site there is only a sheet separating us when we sleep so still no BD for us! But we're going home tomorrow so the fun will begin just in time!!

Hello ladies,
Thanks for having me in your thread!
I am now Cd17 so firmly in the 2ww. Quite boring and nothing to report. MrsO - I hope your faint lines come to something.
Hi to everyone else :hugs:

Ohh I want a chistmas baby....any month baby would be great....month 10...cycle 14. Can I join too?

Hugs and babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->