The Pregnant With One Under One Club!

Im 11 weeks pregnant with number 2, my DD is 11 Months old!! I'm lucky shes not clingy and does enjoy her independence. But I don't know there is still some time for her to go through that phase lol! Fingers crossed she doesnt xx

we found out we were expecting just before LO's 1st birthday, and she turned on at the beginning of this month. I gave up my job last month to go back to studying for my Law degree. It's really tough to have a baby (and an 11 week old puppy!) and feel like crap all morning/afternoon!! My mum and MIL take the baby one day a week so I can rest, but the other days its super hard, especially when the others come home from school

How are you finding studying with a baby? I'm doing an Open Uni degree and just cannot find the time or the motivation - I'd much rather chat on here when she's asleep that learn French verbs :wacko:

Great that you have people to take LO a couple of days a week. My mum takes her on a Saturday so I can 'study' aka sit on couch :D

xx

Im not actually studying as yet but I think it will be pretty difficult!! Especially as I seem to be addicted to this forum :haha:

I found out last week I'm pregnant. Wasn't planned am in shock! I have twins who are 8 months old...struggling to look after them with constant morning sickness. blurgh!

Wow! I know someone who had 3 under 2 but the twins were the babies, she was really upset when she found out and wasnt keen on having them, but theyre about 6 months old now and shes finding it easier. I can't imagine how hard it is to come to terms with but sure you will be fine, just a shock at first xx

I couldn't imagine taking care of twins! you are amazing! I bet the next baby will seem so "easy" compared to the twins!

Did anyone give away all their baby stuff?

I have gave most of it away.

All I have is -

Bottles + Teats but they are looking a bit used so will replace them
A swing
Tummy tub
A few soft toys, playmat

No clothes, no crib, DD uses the cot bed, I have no idea what else I need!

I don't even have a pram suitable from birth now but I guess I'll need a double. Problem being I have a tiny 3 door 2001 Corsa so no doubles fit in the boot!

xx

Did anyone give away all their baby stuff?

I have gave most of it away.

All I have is -

Bottles + Teats but they are looking a bit used so will replace them
A swing
Tummy tub
A few soft toys, playmat

No clothes, no crib, DD uses the cot bed, I have no idea what else I need!

I don't even have a pram suitable from birth now but I guess I'll need a double. Problem being I have a tiny 3 door 2001 Corsa so no doubles fit in the boot!

xx

I've still got all mine.. but have been looking at double buggies already. I do not plan on making the same mistake i did last time of getting a big pram because it drove me mad and just have a stroller now. Have seen a souble stroller in mothercare suitable from birth-24 months so think i'll get that one. Thats why i dont have a preference for gender this time because if its a boy will be nice to have a boy and girl and if its a girl will still be lovely and got all the pink stuff! :) Has anyone got a preference this time round? I really wanted a girl last time and was lucky to get what i wanted xx

no kept it all - but some things need replacing after doing two kids!!! also need a double, and a new car....

I still have everything! Just need to get a double buggy. I second the whole not getting a big single pram for the new baby as i hated mine and barely use it. Also need to get a moses basket, new bottlew and a few bits and bobs if its a boy this time.

I also have a tiny car so not sure ill be able to go out in the car myself with both due to not fitting a double buggy in. In that sense I feel a little guilty about having them as close cos DD will miss out on things.

Is anyone hiding their pregnancy over Christmas? I am, and a break with my parents in January!! XX

I feel so sick I can't function :( Im not telling people for a while x

Aww poor you hun :(

How are you coping with yourtwins when your feeling crrapoy? X x

My dad is helping me but i feel so lowsy I don't know how i can go on like this :(

Hey Ladies,

I've a 6 monthold and am about 4 weeks PG (depending on O dates etc)

Who said they were missing out on Mat pay, why be embaressed hun go get your pay you don't need to tell them til 25 weeks. You'll seriously miss out otherwise and you have all the same rights as an employed person including pay rises and opportunity for premotion. (stepping off my soap box now)

I'm liking the looks of the side by side 3 wheelers though they don't seem very practical shopping etc. though I do like the carriers so might go for a 2nd hand one for days out and carrier/stroller for trips to town. Might have to learn how to do Toddler in a moby if Babies asleep fun.

Is it worth taking a washing up bowl or bucket getting a good wiff. supply the goods in the bowl/bucket then carry onas you'll have wipes to hand anyway. I've never had serious MS so just a thought.

Is it worth taking a washing up bowl or bucket getting a good wiff. supply the goods in the bowl/bucket then carry onas you'll have wipes to hand anyway. I've never had serious MS so just a thought.

Good idea!
Was your LO an early baby?
Just from reading your sig x x

no 39 weeks i was induced due to SPD. The syntocin was hardly needed but they wouldn't check me before theyplugged me in. They wouldn't check me at 3hours and 30minutes I went from 8 cm to Abby being here in 5 minutes I think lol. Shes just tiny so I have requests for a later growth scan this time.

My dad is helping me but i feel so lowsy I don't know how i can go on like this :(

:hugs: :hugs: i was exactly the same when i was pregnant with LO, i couldnt work til after 11am as i couldnt phyiscally function, wore the travel sickness bands all day and sipped on diet coke, BUT at 12 weeks things did start to ease up :hugs:

no 39 weeks i was induced due to SPD. The syntocin was hardly needed but they wouldn't check me before theyplugged me in. They wouldn't check me at 3hours and 30minutes I went from 8 cm to Abby being here in 5 minutes I think lol. Shes just tiny so I have requests for a later growth scan this time.

Aww I see. She flew out didn't she?!
A later growth scan sounds like a good idea, I'm also worrying about this pregnancy as at 36 weeks I started getting awful headaches and no one listened to me, I ended up getting induced at 39+2 as my bp just shot through the roof. xx

If you get it again nip in most chemists and ask for a bp check if both number are 20 higher than in your notes call the oncall MW.

I'm a cuddly mum so they wer always looking for high BP shame it actually goes low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->