The Pregnant With One Under One Club!

oh i didn't know you could do that!
that's great i'll nip in between midwife appointments and just get it checked :D
xx

deffinatly lloyds and i believe boots do it to. or yor practise nurse or hca it takes 2 minutes i did my own at work in the first few weeks with Abs

though thinking aboutit you have historyso they should keep an eye on it

Im hoping they will.
My little girl isnt well at the moment, she's full of the cold and nothing is pleasing her. Shes not a happy bunny!! X x

Awww abs keeps missing the bugs weve had

My lo is nearly 9 months old and i'm 22 weeks pregnant. There will be a 13 month ish age gap, this is our 4th aswell.
The morning sickness and tiredness at the beginning was just awful, i don't know how i got through it but you just do don't you. I had to push aside the fact that i was pregnant and just get on with things with my baby. Most of the time i forget i'm even pregnant until something reminds me lol.
Without a doubt the tiredness is the hardest part, and i'm dreading the last month of pregnancy! But i'm looking forward to our baby being here :)

Girls is anyone else getting sharp pains and cramps?

I had horrible ones this morning molly! Was making me worry

ohhhh might be normal. my panic alarm is going off so might track down my new MW

lol poor uterus was stretched not that long ago lo but sprung back really quick

Yesterday I had like shooting pains going all the way up was weird feeling... little bit tmi haha

AH i've had cervix pain before feels dead weird

Like electric shocks hah, I had them at the end of pregnancy last time

i got them at the begining both times lol

How's everyone doing? My nausea has started! Still dont know how many weeks i am x x

won't they do you a scan so you can tell you could miss all those tests if you get scanned to late

I know. I might phone the early pregnancy unit and see if I can get a scan organised. I cant even remember when my period would be due again so I know when I've missed two and can arrange to see the midwife. x x

that makes you atleast 8 weeks man you have patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"