The "Random chat" thread! ;)

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
ok so as my scan was all clear yesterday and all bloods are bk to neg all i was left to do was avoid ov this cycle and wait for af b4 trying again....BUT at the scan yesterday i was told i was ovulating or about to ovulate :smug: at first i thought to myself "no i cannot bed tonight or tommrow u need to let this cycle be" but OMG we went to bed and OH was like "but babes the eggy will die" so i gave in and got a load :dohh: but yay im so in my temp rose this morning confirmed ov and had right side pains all yesterday and slightly today and was told i oving from right also so yay it all fitting together, so excited bring on the 2W bloody wait xxx anyone 1dpo with me :rofl:

Hi Charliemarina, well - i think i may be around 1 dpo too so we can symptom spot together! Bring on the BFP's!! Like you i decided not to wait for af before trying again, some people seem to get preg straight away so i thought, why not ?!

LMAO, good work! "But babes, the eggy will die!" :rofl:

LMAO, good work! "But babes, the eggy will die!" :rofl:

:rofl: you think thats funny hes been right onto the "funny" comments with ttc at the moment, last night after he came he instantly said "good luck boys" i was actually laughing so much i couldnt keep the sperm in and the time we had sex before that he shouts "and there off" :rofl:, got say though he makes TTC a funny and enjoyable time for us both its not so "serious" in a sense, i love my OH he's great :thumbup: :cloud9:

Hi Charliemarina, well - i think i may be around 1 dpo too so we can symptom spot together! Bring on the BFP's!! Like you i decided not to wait for af before trying again, some people seem to get preg straight away so i thought, why not ?!

hey huns YAY some 1dpo ladies and ohhh would love to symptoms spot with you huns, cnt wait to af due date if honest coz i WILL be getting a sticky bean lol xxxx

You've got quite a silly OH! Good luck to you, hon.

Your OH sounds so funny! Me and hubby are the same - I think you've defo got to make ttc a fun experience! Love his "good luck boys" comment!!! Lol! Good luck in 2 ww! Xx

Your OH sounds so funny! Me and hubby are the same - I think you've defo got to make ttc a fun experience! Love his "good luck boys" comment!!! Lol! Good luck in 2 ww! Xx

its fab aint it huns, eve though we have been through so much with TTC and been TTC TOOOOO long now (14 months) we still make it fun i think if u dnt things will go sour and then baby is made from stress not love and affection xxxxx

See! That's the spirit! My OH laughs but gets mildly annoyed when I start cracking jokes... it throws him off his game! :rofl: I can't help it some days though!

My oh just got in from football and greated me with the line "alright sugar tits, wanna get busy??" whatever happened to "hello"!

It's one of talents, making me laugh!!

OMG! That's tons better than "hello!" Loving your OHs!!!

My oh just got in from football and greated me with the line "alright sugar tits, wanna get busy??" whatever happened to "hello"!

It's one of talents, making me laugh!!

:rofl: thats brilliant :rofl:

well its nice to know my OH not the only one making jokes about TTCing :rofl: xxx

LOl ladies!!! DH says "cmon boys!" as if he is rooting for his footie team! Last night he said he wanted to watch 24 and then come upstairs as his boys would be more manly (WTF???) :rofl:
Charliemarina- I have banned DH from making me laugh after :sex: I start laughing and all the :spermy: come out! I make him wait until my softcup is in and then he can crack jokes! LOL I hope we are all laughing about these things when we have our happy and healthy wee ones!

ha ha i banned OH from wanking :rofl: womans got do what womans got do :rofl:

He'll never give it up!! It's the main thing they have all done since being about 12 so I doubt he'll stop! lol! Funny though. I'll say that to OH and he'll go "I don't anyway!!!!" and I'm like "REALLY??? As if! lol" x xx x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->