The "Random chat" thread! ;)

Had the ban in place for many years and he actually has grown very accustomed to it. He's actually against going back to it now! :) Love my hubby!

Did you know........

When the female orgasm takes place, the cervix dips down to touch the end of the vagina. This dip is the bodies way of naturally increasing fertility. When the female masturbates during intercourse, if she achieves orgasm before the male, the acids of the vagina may enter the cervix and decrease the amount of sperm remaining viable for fertilization of the egg.

Just found this on tinterweb! Bloody great! This ttc lark is trying to ruin our fun!!!! Lol xxx

LOL- Beadette, I also think there are some 'crypts' in the cervix wall that can pool :spermy: so having an orgasm after fills these pools as well as 'sucks' the lil fella's up :)

Looks like its decreased viable sperm for me! :shrug: Ain't that a bitch? :rofl:

i caved had to bob on and say hello hunni :kiss: :happydance: yay for spermy xx

well my OH really wants baby so hes promised me that from a week before ov he will not do it cant totally ban him now can i???? :rofl:

and hey huns yay u came on love ya xxxx

No I think a complete ban would result in some secret wanking sessions! Ha ha! Yes I like that idea - a compromise. Especially when (TMI alert) I got preg last time I completely lost my sex drive and everytime he came near me I said "Oh bloomin heck... can you not have a wank or summet!" lol

Men can't cope with change very well!!! x

No I think a complete ban would result in some secret wanking sessions! Ha ha! Yes I like that idea - a compromise. Especially when (TMI alert) I got preg last time I completely lost my sex drive and everytime he came near me I said "Oh bloomin heck... can you not have a wank or summet!" lol

Men can't cope with change very well!!! x

I love the way our bodies completely change if we are pregnant. I didnt want to have :sex: at all. Poor DH was left out in the cold. After about two weeks of constant :sex: it went to zero- and now I am back to rampant!

Beadette- I also have told Mr Minimin to head off to the bathroom- then proceeded to tell him he needed to clean the whole bathroom now! LOL- Bossy and low libido!

Did you know........

When the female orgasm takes place, the cervix dips down to touch the end of the vagina. This dip is the bodies way of naturally increasing fertility. When the female masturbates during intercourse, if she achieves orgasm before the male, the acids of the vagina may enter the cervix and decrease the amount of sperm remaining viable for fertilization of the egg.

Just found this on tinterweb! Bloody great! This ttc lark is trying to ruin our fun!!!! Lol xxx

sorry to go back to this- so I thought the vagina was more acidic than alkaline?
Having :sex: and orgasming after him meant the contracts sucked up more :spermy: I didnt think about the acid from the vagina going up too :growlmad:
So what if we orgasm first then :sex: and then orgasm again? Does that work better? hmmmm????

well from my experience i dnt think it matters if u come b4 or after him, iv got preg both ways, i almost always come b4 he does BUT even the cycles where iv had to manually do it after (purely for sperm reasons :rofl:) as i didnt during the :sex: iv gotten pregnant, i think if there in there and swimming the right way they will get eggy, u think how many women years ago got preg without any info like we have, i think these facts are there for choice and if u feel it works better then go for using these methods xx

well 4dpo girls and all i got say is i got loads of creamy cm, now i wouldnt be getting excited BUT last cycle i got preg and all i got from 4dpo to bfp was creamy cm no other symptoms...well and missed period but that goes without saying and also girls id defo advise not testing till u have missed ur period by one day, for 13 months i tested form 9dpo only to get a :bfn: every bloody time :( i tourtured myself every month with testing only for a week to pass and loads tests wasted and af to show bang ontime, its draining as well as mentally screwing with you, last cycle i actually gave up i never ordered anything test wise so had nothing in the house (makes not testing easier trust me poas addicts :rofl:) anyways i got to 14dpo no af was like ohhhhh this is new it was so exciting then 15dpo came and no af, i didnt even need a test i knew i never get to 15dpo EVER and my test was pos!! although i lost bean the actual experience of not testing till after af due was fab no stress nothing so i will be defo following this ritual from now on :)

OMG sorry for the essay i just read it back :blush:

well from my experience i dnt think it matters if u come b4 or after him, iv got preg both ways, i almost always come b4 he does BUT even the cycles where iv had to manually do it after (purely for sperm reasons :rofl:) as i didnt during the :sex: iv gotten pregnant, i think if there in there and swimming the right way they will get eggy, u think how many women years ago got preg without any info like we have, i think these facts are there for choice and if u feel it works better then go for using these methods xx

well 4dpo girls and all i got say is i got loads of creamy cm, now i wouldnt be getting excited BUT last cycle i got preg and all i got from 4dpo to bfp was creamy cm no other symptoms...well and missed period but that goes without saying and also girls id defo advise not testing till u have missed ur period by one day, for 13 months i tested form 9dpo only to get a :bfn: every bloody time :( i tourtured myself every month with testing only for a week to pass and loads tests wasted and af to show bang ontime, its draining as well as mentally screwing with you, last cycle i actually gave up i never ordered anything test wise so had nothing in the house (makes not testing easier trust me poas addicts :rofl:) anyways i got to 14dpo no af was like ohhhhh this is new it was so exciting then 15dpo came and no af, i didnt even need a test i knew i never get to 15dpo EVER and my test was pos!! although i lost bean the actual experience of not testing till after af due was fab no stress nothing so i will be defo following this ritual from now on :)

OMG sorry for the essay i just read it back :blush:

I have a weird thing where I can no way test before AF is due!!! Feel like I'm tempting fate. I only tested 4 days after AF was late with my lost pregnancy.

The only thing is that now after the ERPC i dont know when AF is due so I will wait 30 days and test if AF is not here then again a week later. I can't be a POAS addict! I Have too many neuroses already!!!!

And POAS addiction is a VERY expensive neuroses! :)

And POAS addiction is a VERY expensive neuroses! :)

u not wrong there huns, OMG thinking about it i dnt even wanna know how much iv spent on opk and hpt over last 14 months :blush: ohhhhhhh if only OH knew :rofl: got say just shows u how often he checks his bank card statements :S :rofl:

:rofl: My husband knows every penny I spend on it and is A-OK with it! He's as dedicated to my POAS habit as I am I think! LOL

My hubby could not believe the price of them! I told him £8.99 for the clearblue digi and he said "9 quid!!!! For how many? Is it gold plated FFS??"

This coming from a man who will happily spend £70 on a t-shirt and think nothing of it!!!

:rofl: Of course! He was a bit shocked at the price of the tests, but he's not against it so much... if that makes sense! I do try not to buy the super expensive ones though... I don't buy digi's unless I have to... and they've never played nice with me! LOL

My hubby could not believe the price of them! I told him £8.99 for the clearblue digi and he said "9 quid!!!! For how many? Is it gold plated FFS??"

This coming from a man who will happily spend £70 on a t-shirt and think nothing of it!!!

Sounds like your Dh and mine are buddies. I havent yet totaled up the amount I spend a month and I dont think he realises either. I am sure he would be ok with it but not something he has really thought about- Check out Superdrug with their early testing ones- in for 4 for 8 quid! bargain!

im going down there for them tests sooooo cheap BUT i not going to until af late iv made tht promise to myself and have to stick to it as i cnt be a neurotic anymore :rofl:

grrrhhhh Megg! I think you guys have tons of other brand ones I saw were about the same Mui- Walmart- rite aid- and $store?? No????

Charliemarina! Hope you get them. I noticed all the superdrugs near me were out since Chrimbo- dirty South London ladies over Chrimbo! LOL Anyway- saw them yesterday so went at them. Hope you get them babe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->