The "Random chat" thread! ;)

grrrhhhh Megg! I think you guys have tons of other brand ones I saw were about the same Mui- Walmart- rite aid- and $store?? No????

Charliemarina! Hope you get them. I noticed all the superdrugs near me were out since Chrimbo- dirty South London ladies over Chrimbo! LOL Anyway- saw them yesterday so went at them. Hope you get them babe!!!

HA HA ur a south londoner im a northy :wave: sounds really odd hearing someone say the word london on here :rofl:

anywho the crack about the dirty south london ladies just made me fall on the floor :rofl:, where abouts in south are u, im in highgate/Camden u know it??

i defo gonna pop in there on test day and OMG im now defo getting excited i have CM flowing today at 5dpo this is semetrical to last cycles :bfp: :wohoo: ok so maybe i just hoping, actually really hoping only :sex: once on ov day so its prob just me being tricky again :dohh:

anyways :yipee: for finding another londoner xxx

Charliemarina! I am a true North Londoner- Unfortunately Marriage and DH brought me over to the dark side of the river! :rofl::wacko:
Love Camden! I havent been in ages but I love the Market and shop:dohh:s around it. Last time I was there was for my birthday at Jongleurs! My bro and his wife had their reception party at the Holiday Inn too. love love love Camden. Am so envious of your cool location!:thumbup:

My Mum's place is North- Near Wembley! Preston Road area. My DH has this place in Plumstead South London, nr Greenwich. Plumstead is a DUMP:haha:!
(sorry any south Londoners I may have offended- :tease:)

Extra CM is a good sign Charliemarina. Remember it just takes one determined :spermy: to get in! so 1 :sex: can do the trick.

With our heartache at the beginning of the year-:cry: I hope this is a sticky one for you. Eat lots of Pineapple. I heard it helps with implantation :)

Min - We don't have any 10mIU test available in stores. We can buy them online... but none that I can go out, pick up, and bring home with me. The best we have is 25mIU with "anecdotal evidence" that they MIGHT pick up less than 25! LOL Oh blah di, oh blah da, life goes on!

Charliemarina! I am a true North Londoner- Unfortunately Marriage and DH brought me over to the dark side of the river! :rofl::wacko:
Love Camden! I havent been in ages but I love the Market and shop:dohh:s around it. Last time I was there was for my birthday at Jongleurs! My bro and his wife had their reception party at the Holiday Inn too. love love love Camden. Am so envious of your cool location!:thumbup:

My Mum's place is North- Near Wembley! Preston Road area. My DH has this place in Plumstead South London, nr Greenwich. Plumstead is a DUMP:haha:!
(sorry any south Londoners I may have offended- :tease:)

Extra CM is a good sign Charliemarina. Remember it just takes one determined :spermy: to get in! so 1 :sex: can do the trick.

With our heartache at the beginning of the year-:cry: I hope this is a sticky one for you. Eat lots of Pineapple. I heard it helps with implantation :)

oh wow so u know the area well then :yipee:
i know most of south london and plumsted not that bad think all of london is pretty "ghetto" these days :rofl:, so have u and OH never thought of moving back over the river to old camden? is it work reasons u live over there? sorry being nosey :blush:, i was also born in camden so haven't really ventured anywhere else but i hope to move out of london in few years time its very loud isnt it :rofl: but then im scared coz i know it noisy dirty and that in london but OMG its home isnt it u can beat london for 24 hour store theres alway something to do and its always alive im just scared of being bored i think :rofl: xxxxx

im really hoping this is a :bfp: cycle for all us girls and for them all to be sticky, cm still a flowing too :wohoo:......AND CALM .....:coffee:

Ohh bummer Megg! I am sure superdrug are going to cotton on and rank up the prices. I stocked up with 4 but am tempted to go back and get another four.. WTF????

Charliemarina- DH born and bred in South London. I dont like it for various reasons- particularly not a nice area to have kids- wouldnt send them to nursery/school around here-eek!
North London may be an option to move but we are quite comfortable here (Cheap, low mortagage) for two people- I have told DH we need to move if we have our much wanted kids!- I have lived in Leeds and USA so I am happy to move well out of London! LOL- Want more space and bigger garden! BUT love the amenities of London- 24hour city.

For no reason whatsoever- I am feeling negative about this cycle. OV pains form yesterday have resided- but will still get a few more days worth of :sex: in. I dont know why I feel like this... PMA- gone AWOL for a while :(

oh huns thats normal PMA will go up and down mine always does i find i wake up some days feeling like YEAH this is it, but others its like "oh i know afs gonna come" :cry: think its a totally natural process of TTC, i'll have PMA for u for now huns :hugs: xxxx

ok so i might be a total blonde but could u tell me what "anecdotal evidence" means i hate reading a word and not knowing :blush: is it meaning theres "some evidence"??? :rofl:
It means some individual people say that the tests work with less mIU, but studies have not confirmed it/we cannot definitively conclude that it is true.

Yeah, sorry! What she said! Basically, there are stories of someone knowing exactly what their HCG level was on a given day due to blood test or whatever and getting a positive on whatever test even though it was less (sometimes FAR less) than the 25mIU threshold. The thing is, part of it depends on how much dye is in that particular stick and its not promised to work at lower amounts. So, you can get a negative and assume that means that you have less than say 6mIU just because SOMEONE got one to detect 6mIU once. It's all sketchy. I don't like it!

thanks ladies that cleared that up for me :) id just stick to saying there 25mlu :rofl: so confusing :wacko: xxx

grrrhhhh Megg! I think you guys have tons of other brand ones I saw were about the same Mui- Walmart- rite aid- and $store?? No????

Charliemarina! Hope you get them. I noticed all the superdrugs near me were out since Chrimbo- dirty South London ladies over Chrimbo! LOL Anyway- saw them yesterday so went at them. Hope you get them babe!!!

HA HA ur a south londoner im a northy :wave: sounds really odd hearing someone say the word london on here :rofl:

anywho the crack about the dirty south london ladies just made me fall on the floor :rofl:, where abouts in south are u, im in highgate/Camden u know it??

i defo gonna pop in there on test day and OMG im now defo getting excited i have CM flowing today at 5dpo this is semetrical to last cycles :bfp: :wohoo: ok so maybe i just hoping, actually really hoping only :sex: once on ov day so its prob just me being tricky again :dohh:

anyways :yipee: for finding another londoner xxx

Dont give up hope it only takes one time. FXXXX for you.

ok so im bored up late and awaiting a take away from nandos :blush: im just so hungry and haven't had there prego steak roll for a while, how convenient there called a "prego" steak roll ay :rofl:, so 6dpo tommorow time is flying soooo fast :wohoo: xxxxx

how are u ladies tongiht?? xxxx

I'm good! I ate WAY TOO MUCH for dinner! Unusual that I couldn't get through my food! Hmm...

Not being in London, no clue what Nandos is... but I hope it's delish! Glad your 2ww is flying by! How's you?

I'm good! I ate WAY TOO MUCH for dinner! Unusual that I couldn't get through my food! Hmm...

Not being in London, no clue what Nandos is... but I hope it's delish! Glad your 2ww is flying by! How's you?

OH HUNS if u do ever come to london u MUST try Nandos its a place where they mainly do spicy or lemon and herb chicken but OMG the also do them flavours with a steak in a sandwich type roll and a WHOLE steak too u also get 2 sides and a drink, fair do's its like £10 a meal but soooo worth every penny, oh dnt its 9.45am and iv not even finished digesting last nights and could soooo go now and get same for breaky :blush: wouldnt mind im a tiny person size 8 (UK) and not very tall but OMG can i eat sometimes :rofl:

LOL I'll definitely keep it in mind for WHEN (not if) I get over that way! Breaky sounds great... might have to nip out and grab some! What have you UK girls done to me? I didn't used to type in Brit! :rofl:

LOL to Meg and Charliemarina. I lived in Baltimore for 5 years and converted some of the ladies to Brit Lingo. Brekkie is brilliant! I miss american buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce---- and I am veggie- Go figure! LOL Also not a sweets/candy person and defo would rather have a started than dessert and then discoverd Cheesecake factory. OMG!!! heaven all in one. Had DH run to the shop to get me one for Brekkie the last time we were in Baltimore! YUM!!!

Megg- you also have to try- "I cant be bothered" amused my american friends to no end!! :rofl:

LOL to Meg and Charliemarina. I lived in Baltimore for 5 years and converted some of the ladies to Brit Lingo. Brekkie is brilliant! I miss american buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce---- and I am veggie- Go figure! LOL Also not a sweets/candy person and defo would rather have a started than dessert and then discoverd Cheesecake factory. OMG!!! heaven all in one. Had DH run to the shop to get me one for Brekkie the last time we were in Baltimore! YUM!!!

Megg- you also have to try- "I cant be bothered" amused my american friends to no end!! :rofl:

I definitely say "I can't be bothered"... or "I can't be arsed!" LOL I've adopted loo, pants, sus, brill, fab, and a few others as well! LOL I can't help it! Its more fun to speak Brit!

LOL- I think you are due a visit across the pond come visit!

Hmm... might have to work on a passport first! But, I'd love to get across the pond sooner rather than later! You have no idea!!! $$$ helps too, of course! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->