The Really Useful TCM Thread

Hi everyone. Hope this makes sense as trying to type on tiny small screen - sorry now for typos

abi - I just did epo this month. Got from holland and barratt and took 3 a day for 10 days only. Would have taken for longer but I brought a 30tablet bottle thinking try would last a while until I read the back which said to take 3-6 a day! I'm not sure if it was them that helped. Tho hving said all that last month I had 2 days of pre-af spotting which I did not count as cd1-2. If I were to then I wld have ov on cd16. Do u have pre-af spotting and how do u count it? I find it all a bit too confusing!

Daydream - I have had similar ecwm at end of af in the past. It then normally goes watery around cd9-13 before getting 1 day of ewcm on ov day. I am beginning to know my cm pattern off by heart now that I have been trying for 13 cycles, grrrrrr.

Bernina- good to hear from u. Sorry the clomid hasn't worked :( I know what u mean about feeding ones obsession! Sorry I don't know the answers to your question but just wanted to say hello.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

I'm off tonight for a short break with some friends so will catch up with u when back. Have my follow up app on fri so keeping everything crossed all my blood tests etc come back healthy.

Baby dust! Baby dust!

Xxxxx

Lulu - I have pre AF spotting and never count it as day 1 (i usually have it for 5 days - but after the MACA last month only had 3 days and a 14 day LP).

Enjoy your break away. :thumbup:

ladies
I have just been put on my second course of antibiotics as my kidney infection hasn't cleared- do you think it will stop my getting pg this month? just wondered if it affected ov or anything or just because i am nackered!!! all the months of building up my kidney energy and now itd buggered ahhhhh!!!

Hi Glitter - I hope they dont cause too much problems for your ovulation and chances this cycle. Are you drinking cranberry juice by the bucket load? Also are you taking a prebiotic tablet (Acidophilus I think they are called) to keep the good bacteria in your gut cos the antibiotics will kill them off.

Hi Reba
its a yes to all of the above!! good news my last test came back clear so doc said i could stop taking the antibiotics and I am day 7 today so hopefully that will minimise disruption. was at cathy today and she told me to go straight to bed and stay there for at least 24 hrs - i am off on a girly night staying at hotel tomorrow and a massage at spa the next day so hopefully that will recharge me then its babydancing all next week. doc said i was allergic to the last tabs so thats why i felt so ill so at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. cheered up today when one of my work collegues said she defo sees me as a mum and with a big pg bump and not to give up! so i will pass that on to everyone here !!!! xx

Hi Glitter - glad your feeling better. I hope it doesnt cause any disruption to your Ov days - it shouldnt seen as your only CD7. And I really hope you enjoy your spa break (sounds lovely).

Im off to a 1st B'day party and a christening tomorrow - its all babies, babies, babies....

Chat after the weekend - hope everyone has a good one and I come back to hear about all the BFP's we got on this Thread - we are well overdue!!!

keep your chin up reba - thats a tough few days but just look at it as picking up ideas for your little ones christening, birthday etc xx
day 8 today and got some ewcm slightly brown tinged? hope it not ov i am off for a night of Debortury !! lol

Hi girls,

Just dropping by to wish everyone relaxing, happy weekends! Thanks for the positivity Glitter.....bring on the big pregnant bumps for us all!!

Nearing the end of TWW...make or break time. If the witch gets me I'll be staright back onto my new accupunturist to book few sessions. Not much else to report. Am going to sign off with a sprinkling of
:dust::dust: for us all!!

Hey girls, hope you all had a good weekend. Took #1 to a friend's 3rd bday party yesterday, which I found a bit hard - 3 of my friends, who all started ttc last winter (about a year after me) have all had their 20-week scans for their second babies and were looking big and beautiful. Not easy for any of us is it? It's good to know I'm not the only person doing this, even if I'm the only person I can actually see who's infertile (everybody I can see here is visibly fertile or, in my mind, about to tell me they're pregnant).
On the upside, my maca turned up last monday (my neighbour had had it for me over the weekend but i Was never in to take it off her hands). So started taking it last monday, cd7 and am now on cd14. Am being a good little girl and having lots of sex because Qing told me to - twice since last monday then BD last night as the ewcm had appeared - so I doubt I'm oving earlier this cycle, having had to wait til cd7 to take the maca. I have to say though, it's certainly making a difference to the way sex feels (either that or it's happened coincidentally, I'm going for the maca working).
Got to rush, off to a friend's; she's having #1 for me whilst I go to acu. Hoping Qing will tell me I'm cured... just like last week! Will talk properly tomorrow - busy day today.
Lots of love!
Abi x

well ladies got my Maca on friday - can't say i have noticed any mad increase in energy or libido but maybe its early days. I do think i may ov earlier this month judging by the increase in ewcm. I have noticed last few cycles having headaches during ov and tingling boobs also which i have never experienced before hope its all good signs!
currently on day11, bd last night and going for every other night until positive ov then three in a row hopefully!! praying i catch an eggy this month xx

I'll update you properly later - plenty to tell you all about yesterday's session with Qing - but I wanted to say that maybe earlier ov isn't out of the question after all - my first day of ewcm was sunday, with a temp of 36.10 at 5:55, yesterday (although it was 3:30) was 36.27 and today (6:50) was 36.41. I'm wondering if ov might have been yesterday - think it's quite an inaccurate temp, having been taken at 3:30. Whatever, I'm glad we bd'd the last 3 nights (and I was pleased to be doing it at the time as well, which is an improvement on a few months ago) and I'm definitely more energetic in general; the hot weather usually usually sucks my will to live but I've been fine and not needing to go to bed so early.
Glitter, fx that it is working its magic for you too - I didn't notice anything til we dtd on wednesday night, when it felt better, and it was over the weekend, I htink, that I started feeling more energetic. After months of acu, wheatgrass, chinese meds and now the maca it could be any combination of things but it's easy to assume it's the most recent thing I've tried.
I'll end on a very positive note.... Qing said my damp, kidney yang and spleen are seeming stronger! Woohoo!
Abi x

Hi Ladies,

Well had my Gyno appointment today and got Dh's sperm results and they are fine, so thats one thing we can cross off, but I never thought the problem was with him anyway. I am now scheduled in for a lap/dye in about 8 weeks. I am so nervous and wish I didn't have to, but I need to know. My Gyno also started talking IVF, he was lovely but I'm not ready to talk about that yet. I've got yet another 21 day blood test on Friday as he wasn't happy with my progesterone from the last test, but he's pretty sure it was lab error as it was 0!

Had a great time with dh on our dirty weekend lol! We got lots of sex in and I must say I enjoyed it more than I have been. I should have O'ed while we were away so we will see, but I'm doubtful. I didn't eat very well while away but it was very hard, will have to get back onto it now. I can feel it's not good. A week till I see Adam, he's now changed my herbs to support my spleen more and remove damp so hoping it works.

glitter, hope the maca does the trick for you. Oh and I got the brown EWCM on day 8 too, but I think it was just my body having a good clear out as on cd 12 I started getting the nice clear really stretchy EWCM.

Abi, look forward to the update!

Hi Ladies,

Well I started spotting yesterday (CD26 - 10DPO) so the MACA didnt seem to work for me this cycle. I was taking pregnacare tablets past 3 months and stopped last month so maybe a combination of both caused the longer LP - i must get some more and go back on them. I also need to get more MACA - think I'll order the powder this time - suppose to be better - and of course Organic is better than regular so will get organic too. Glitter and Abi - where did you order your maca from?

I have to pick up my clomid today too - and im in two minds whether to start it or not. One the one hand I just want to start it and get it over and done with and hope it gives me a BFP within 3 months. But on the other hand my job isnt secure at the moment, neither is my DH's job, and also we have a holiday booked for end of Aug - so would be better starting in Sept when everything is more secure and settled down!!! But my patience is wearing thin - i want a baby and i want one nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......:haha:

I'm wondering if ov might have been yesterday - think it's quite an inaccurate temp, having been taken at 3:30.

I'll end on a very positive note.... Qing said my damp, kidney yang and spleen are seeming stronger! Woohoo!
Abi x

:happydance: for your damp becoming stronger..that's great to hear after all these months AND suspected earlier ovulation...Go you!

Hi Ladies,

Well had my Gyno appointment today and got Dh's sperm results and they are fine, so thats one thing we can cross off, but I never thought the problem was with him anyway. I am now scheduled in for a lap/dye in about 8 weeks. I am so nervous and wish I didn't have to, but I need to know.

Daydream...I had a lap/dye and it wasn't as bad as had thought. Also, it gives you a good clear out and it has been said that chances of falling pregnant are higher in the 3 months after one. Must be some truth in it as here I am, sitting on tenterhooks, with a faint BFP 6 weeks on!!

Fitzy wow thats great news!!!! faint is still bfp honey!!! lots and lots of sticky dust for you! I was checking out your girls hoping for hear some good news for you, I'm very glad I did now! xx

Thanks JoJo....am in total shock and disbelief but there's no denying my two lines!

omg fitzy brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxx
abi excellent news re damp etc its going to be your month xx
reba i got my maca from amazon- didn't say organic but said pure maca certified or something like that. go for the clomid-sods law says you will fall pg at the most inconvenient time lol poor but will have your little one its always the way!
day 12 - or maybe 13 today - loads of ewcm this morning but gone again if i had an early ov yesterday and i b'd on sun night will i have caught it??? i will keep trying anyway but really can't be bothered tonight- the things we have to do lol xxx

day dream
i had a lap and dye in late nov and was pg by jan after 13 months trying so i think it gave me a good clear out plus it really isn't that bad xx

Fitzy, that's awesome news! :happydance: I feel a bit better now.

Glitter thats great you got pregnant after the 13months trying. Thats about where we are now. I definetly feel a bit better about it all!

Reba, thats a hard call on the clomid! I think if it were me and I thought it would work and wanted a baby like now I'd start it lol.

I think I was just in a bit of shock about everything yesterday. I know friends who have had trouble cooncieving and did the testing and I used to feel so deeply sorry for them and thought wow, that sux having to have all that testing and everything else to get a baby and now I'm in their shoes I feel deeply sorry for me. I never thought I'd get to this point I guess.

Trying very hard to avoid sugar and bad foods here! I'm feeling quite premenstral already and only cd 19. Somebody send me some willpower!

day 12 - or maybe 13 today - loads of ewcm this morning but gone again if i had an early ov yesterday and i b'd on sun night will i have caught it??? i will keep trying anyway but really can't be bothered tonight- the things we have to do lol xxx

I would think that you could easily have caught the egg. Spermies(if not already waiting) should def have been almost there and egg lives for up to 24 hours but 12 minimum(I think I've read!!). Yay for the EWCM...it'll only help the swimmers reach their destination even quicker!!

Fitzy - OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG - thats fantastic news - the Lap & Dye def gave you a good clear out. I had to do a double take on your post to see if my eyes were discieving me!! Great news altogether!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->