The Really Useful TCM Thread

Chic - I wonder if FF is making you 5 dpo instead of 6 dpo because the temp the day before O day is an open circle. I know FF can be finicky like that sometimes.

Turbo - I have noticed feeling "wet" more often than I used to. There does seem to be more of it... I'm hoping that trend continues in the EWCM category!

AFM... OPK is darker! Really hoping I'll get a + tomorrow! CM is slippery but not super stretchy yet.

DH has been taken off work for the rest of the week by his doctor. He's to get an MRI on his back on Wednesday. I'm hoping being at home along with the pain meds & stuff they gave him will make him feel better. My poor baby. :( He's actually in bed taking a nap now.

I guess with DH's back... I really shouldn't be rushing my egg along.

Coley - you're totally right. I just unchecked "sleep deprived" and it popped back to CD18 which is what I thought it was anyway. Thanks!

So I just got the results of my progesterone test and it was great - 17.6 and they want it to be above 5 to confirm ovulation!

Chic - So glad I could help with the chart. I guess it shows just how long FF and I have been together!!:haha: And as for your progesterone numbers:thumbup:.

Things are kinda bumpy here... Haven't bd'd in 2 days, still no clear + OPK, temps are definitely still pre-O, cm is watery/slippery.

DH is at the chiropractor right now. Before he left, he did say that he feels a good bit better today than he did yesterday. Maybe my egg is talking to his back!:haha:

I think I'm just perturbed that I'm O'ing later this cycle than last cycle. But, I've still got fertile signs and a clearly visible 2nd line on my OPKs, so the cycle isn't a bust yet.

I really hope we're gonna be able to get more :sex: soon!

Coley, I have a feeling your body is waiting for your hubby. Its amazing sometimes how in sync you become. Stay positive hun!

Coley if you ov alter than normal then ypur egg should be more mature and you lining more prepared, it could all be good stuff:thumbup:

Well, yesterday morning/early afternoon I felt sharp O pains on my right side. DH and I got a bit of Afternoon Delight in... so maybe we caught it.

It's all a bit confusing at the moment... yesterday's temp went up some, then I felt O pains... but FF says I'm 2 dpo. Ah well... Whatever I am, the egg has left the building and there's nothing for it now.

Have my appt. today at 9:30... at least I can tell her that I O'd. The sucky part is that DH has a chiropractor appt. at 10, so I'm gonna have to bus it back home. Ah well... Hopefully I'm not waiting for an eternity!

Good luck Coley! Fx!

I have my acu appt tomorrow. Actually very excited. I am gonna have her check my chart and talk to her about Soy since I have to stay all natural until at least Sept 7th. I'm just lost on my cycle this round and frustrated. Fx that Dr. Nguyen can get me fixed up.

Hope you enjoy your appt tomorow Turbo and best of luck catching Miss Eggy Coley!!

It's official. I'm now in the TWW! Solid red CH's with a CL of 97.30 My timing is scored at Low :dohh:, but that's not a surprise. I totally forgot to mention in any of my previous posts that both times we BD'd... we used Preseed

So... maybe that will help. I worry about his swimmers still stayin' alive and all that... Knowing that we used Preseed every time and I actually had EWCM on both days, makes me feel a bit better about it. I'm sure, at some point this cycle, I'll troll through the FF Chart Gallery looking for pg charts with our timing and see how many there are.

Had a FAB appt with Dr. Gong. She was running a bit behind and quite busy that morning. Both her husband and her youngest daughter (maybe 10) were there. So, while my appt. was for 9:30, she didn't actually get to bring me back until about 10.

This time, the room that was free was a really large one with a beautiful Chinese folding screen that blocked the table from the door. I joked that "Ah, this is the Presidential Suite"... she laughed and said "the Queen Room!" She asked if I had O'd yet and told her 2 days ago. She said "Goood! Right on schedule." So apparently I was freaking out for nothing and things were doing exactly what she wanted them to. :shrug:

Onto my tummy I went and got needles in my back. I did notice, and I have no idea if this has anything to do with anything... but a few of the needles that went into the right side of my back stung and burned for a bit. That happens to be the side I think I O'd from. Like I said, I dunno if it means anything, but I found it kinda curious nonetheless.

She only hooked the stims up to my back this time and not my legs. Got my heat lamp and drifted off for a lovely nap. About an hour later she was back, removing my needles, cleaning me up and rubbing down my back and legs as I gently woke up.

Went to pay for my appt using my Amex and discovered... she doesn't take Amex. I'm freaking because that was the only way I was able to keep my appt after the whole money losing debacle. Out of the blue she told me "It's okay, next time" I and said "Reeeally? Oh thank you so much!!" She freakin' ROCKS!

So it's just me and my hubby this weekend. I think they're calling for rain tomorrow... and he's still slowly on the mend, so we're gonna be taking it fairly easy this weekend. Maybe it'll be a movie weekend, then he can just sit back and relax.

Ok... off for my morning :coffee:

Hey everyone! Its great to see all these new faces on here! I absolutely swear by TCM, I've gotten both my bfp's using acupuncture and herbs!
Congratulations Fitzy 79!!! Woohoo I'm so delighted for you! Keeping everything crossed its a sticky bean!!!
xoxo

Hi Jen! Congrats on the new pregnancy. Looks like ur due by Christmas! How exciting!

Coley, fx and everything else crossed for that matter. I have full confidence your tcm doc will help u catch ur egg. Good times girls!

I posted my acu update in my journal. Sorry on my phone or I'd copy it. Feel free to stalk.

I think I may have posted here before. I have bought THE book! I haven't read it yet, in fact up until this point my whole past year has been getting over our loss. 4 years unexplained and at this point I have nothing else to lose so trying something new sounds good to me!!

Whitbit - It's a really great book. I felt like such an ass after I finally read it because I'd picked it up off the shelf I dunno how many times, and every time I put it back. If I'd only read it a year or so ago..? Chances are I'd be a momma right now!

I couldn't put it down once I started... I hope it inspires you as much as it inspired me!

BFP's for everyone!!! :D

Hi Whitbit - enjoy The Book! when i read it the acu i'd already had and the dietry advice all fell into place, and explained the problems i have with my cycle. no bfp yet 4 me, but i think that when things are laid out clearly in front of you in the way Randine Lewis does it it makes the path look clearer and like there are solutions.

Has anyone on here read 'Zita West's Guide To Getting Pregnant: The Complete Programme From The Renowned Fertility Expert' and if so is it worth a whirl? Someone's about to send it to me so hopefully it's good.

What's the book title? I must have missed it n now I wanna read it!

So my update is the little twinges I've had in my abdomen. I've never felt them before, it's kinda neat. Still no af, but the wiggles in there tell me something is up. I feel extra amazing after yesterday's acu. This is like normal feel good after acu +10. Kinda weird talking all in. Lol. Baby dust girls!

The Infertility Cure, Randine Lewis Ph.D

I haven't been able to bring myself to read it as all I felt was pain thinking about TTC again. Don't know about ancupuncture since I'd have to travel for it, I guess I'll cross that bridge when it comes. :dust: to you ladies!

The only Zita West book I have is Fertility & Conception - The Complete Guide to Getting Pregnant. It's more of a general TTC book.

Whitbit - Just wanted to say I was feeling very much the same way and Randine's book actually turned things around for me. I was feeling hopeless and despondent that we'd never get pg. Since reading it, I KNOW we're gonna get our baby!! I hope it has the same effect on you when you're ready to read it. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->