The sun holiday

mummylove

Reaction score
I know tokens have gone but will they be doing it again this year? I remember last year tokens came out about june i think

Hoping they do wanted to get away towards the end of the year. Gutted i missed their deal x

I have never done these ----- where did you go? Was it any good? And does it really work out nice n cheap?

Really need a break but not got too much spare money!

We went in september last year went to haven in wales. Cost us about £170 for the holiday then just needed spending money. We went for the 4 nights monday to friday. Probably for the 4 night and the holiday £500 would do it. Really hope they do it again cys i thought they did it twice a year. I want to take lucas away for his birthday this year and this is only way we can afford it

Ive been to a few and always had a good time but we use the caravan as a base and don't use the club house or anything so don't pay for entertainment passes.
Last year we went to auchenlarie in Dumfries and our caravan was amazing. I had an en suite huge caravan with American fridge freezer central heating etc :)

m going cleethorpes/thorpe park end of the mth :dance: its cost £72 for 4of u (then ended up adding stepson on aswell for an extra £24) jst need spending money now (tht includes passes ) x

m going cleethorpes/thorpe park end of the mth :dance: its cost £72 for 4of u (then ended up adding stepson on aswell for an extra £24) jst need spending money now (tht includes passes ) x

Iv been here, it was fantastic! Hope you all have a great holiday x

I think they do do them again.

We have been on a few were actually going in 4 weeks its cost us £73 for 4 night x

we own shops and weve just had the promo packs through for this the vouchers launch in 5 days

Yeyy! Going to set a reminder to start collecting them! x

It's £15 summer holiday starting Saturday so slightly more than the £9.50 (although they may offer them but emphasis is on the school holidays)

Im going on one this year. Our first one. First week in July to Haven in Skeggy, i cant wait. We normally go camping so beleive it or not its a step up for us having a caravan! Madi is soooooooo excited!

We will still do it if its £15 u cant beat a cheap holiday. Im off spain with my mate on 12th may gonan be weird without kids so would love to take kids away again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->