• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

Its hot hot hot in England today and my dh is cooking a Bbq as i type :)

It's on the cooler side today, but sunny. Definately jacket weather.

We're going to my niece's birthday party today. No cooking dinner for me! Woohoo!

Hi ladies,
Can I join the thread? I am 37, DH is 41 and we are TTC #1. I am 9dpo today....no symptoms except started having some dull cramps today. Think I might test tomorrow!!

Hope we all get our BFP's this month!

no permission needed. Just gotta be hot ladies which I´m sure you are! I´m no longer in the tww, but I´ll hang around anyway.

Not too much action on here lately.

Let's talk about food!
I'm making tilapia/steak, potatoes, and salad for dinner.

What's everyone else cooking?

Not too much action on here lately.

Let's talk about food!
I'm making tilapia/steak, potatoes, and salad for dinner.

What's everyone else cooking?

My DD wants shrimp, but let's face it...the frozen stuff we get here can be scary, lol.

Baked potatoes with mushroom bacon and cheese and a Caesar salad yum

Tracey, will your kids eat that? My DD wouldn't go near it, lol.

Come to think of it, I don't think she's ever tried salad, she just knows she doesn't like it.

Dmom is that your dog in the picture? Are you torturing him with clothes? I hope you found it on the net, poor thing, how can that dog ever face his friends again, such a poor imitation of Johnny Dep! (not bad of Kiera knightly though!)

Tracey, will your kids eat that? My DD wouldn't go near it, lol.

Come to think of it, I don't think she's ever tried salad, she just knows she doesn't like it.

Yes they will plus I throw Some fries in for them ,:thumbup:

Nats...Despie found this pic for me on the web.

My dog will be making his Halloween debut, along with my other dog and cat. I am waiting for their costumes to be finished.

Ok so my youngest just spat it out and says she hates baked potatoes :growlmad:

None of my kids like baked potatoes.

I cut them into cubes, sprinkle some seasoning salt and oil on them and bake them. It's a hit this way.

We had lamb saag, chickpea daal, rice, naan breads, and yogurt mint sauce. Yummy!! I'm not in the TWW either but not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->