• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

I had spag bol - SW friendly and yummy if I do say so myself.

Then I had to race up to the airport to collect DH :happydance::happydance: who came home and went straight to bed :dohh:

I know several of us have made tha recipe! Lol

It's very good, but I do add wine to mine! :haha:

If I opened the wine for the spag bol, the rest would have to go in a (large) glass (which wouldn't be too SW friendly :haha:)

Speaking of :wine: I'm heading on my holipops on Wednesday, when I'll be about 9 DPO. Do you think I just assume AF will be on her way and have a glass or two, or do I not risk it (even on holiday) just in case??

Live your life as normal until you get a bfp.

If you end up ttc for a long time, you'll really miss out on a lot of life's little pleasures if you give them up. Trust me.

Ready - you're preaching to the choir!! After 13 months of TTC, I don't think there was really any chance of me abstaining on holiday!! Thanks ladies

Hello ladies, sorry super hot ladies. I´m back! 1 week in the UK with amazing weather and altogether too much food! Almost all of our friends have small children and amazingly we still want to keep trying even after spending loads of time with them! Nice kids really.
I´m still bfn, again! Everyone else surviving the tww?

Hi Nats! I'm not even in the TWW yet...I just love the conversation, lol

Hi Dmom, you know your always welcome in any thread.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nats, are you back in Spain now? Where are you in your cycle?

I´m 11DPO, back in Spain exhausted after so many late nights and early mornings. It is good to be home. I´m still strangely hopeful for this cycle despite the bfn this morning. I have someone else´s bbs on me, (not that I´m symptom spotting,) so either AF is going to hit hard or I´m still in the game.

Are you waiting to OV Dmom? I know you hate that bit of the cycle, how are you holding up?

Are you waiting to OV Dmom? I know you hate that bit of the cycle, how are you holding up?

I am waiting very impatiently, lol.

My OPKs are positive, so it's just a matter of time.

Are you manifesting? :hugs:

Well what´s the story? Who else is waiting for AF still? I´m due on in two days, nice, should coincide with a whole day of new students and primary school classes, yay for Aunt Flow she has all the finesse of a gorilla in a tea shop! My neck is already hurting so she must be on her way.:af::af::af: I think I´ll test in the morning so she can´t surprise me.
And you guys? coping? going nuts? BFPs anyone?

Well what´s the story? Who else is waiting for AF still? I´m due on in two days, nice, should coincide with a whole day of new students and primary school classes, yay for Aunt Flow she has all the finesse of a gorilla in a tea shop! My neck is already hurting so she must be on her way.:af::af::af: I think I´ll test in the morning so she can´t surprise me.
And you guys? coping? going nuts? BFPs anyone?

Keep us posted,:thumbup:

Hey super hot ladies!

I'm also waiting for AF Natsby :wacko:. My tum is the size of a small country and I have cramps galore. Bah. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Waiting for AF, waiting for temp dips and rises, waiting for highs and peaks, waiting for ov and cross hairs, then the 2WW, then the wait for the witch...it's enough to drive a girl mad.
Come on womby, do you thing...then I can relax and gear up for the next cycle which is going to be my cycle and that mofo can get on her broom and ride off into the sunset.

It's raining here after a mini heatwave but we managed to have a BBQ last night. What is it with men and BBQing? My OH barely sets foot in the kitchen but if it's steaks and burgers al fresco I can't keep him away. Not complaining, he does a mean meat feast :thumbup:.

I agree keekee,all we do is bloody wait :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::thumbup:Great for the hot weather and the barbecue ,my dh loves it too ,hope af comes soon for u huni as long as it's def af :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->