The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

We had lamb saag, chickpea daal, rice, naan breads, and yogurt mint sauce. Yummy!! I'm not in the TWW either but not to worry!

I have no idea what most of that stuff is, but it still sounds yummy!

I had salmon, mashed sweet potato, sugar snap peas and baby sweetcorn ...very healthy night!!

We had lamb saag, chickpea daal, rice, naan breads, and yogurt mint sauce. Yummy!! I'm not in the TWW either but not to worry!

I have no idea what most of that stuff is, but it still sounds yummy!

They are all indian dishes, saag is a spinach based dish and daal is a lentil/pulse based dish. I really LOVE indian food. I did an indian cookery course a good few years ago and most of it is really simple to make too.

Mmmmmmmm.....

I am SO getting some Indian food on Saturday!

Maybe Ready doesn't eat food that can't be cooked over a campfire and on a stick, lol. :haha:

This might surprise you, but my favorite foods are middle eastern.

I have no idea how to cook it, but I love to eat it.

I would like to try smores (sp?) one day, though. I like campfires, too.

Maybe Ready doesn't eat food that can't be cooked over a campfire and on a stick, lol. :haha:

:rofl:

My DH tried HARD to get me to like camping. No way!

The closest I came to camping was last year. Some friends of ours got married at an old farm and everyone stayed over bc we were all drunk; we had to bring a tent.

I will not do it ever again.:thumbup:

No! Not kidding. PMing you an article. It's owned by Lebanese dude and the food is quite good....very fresh...very tasty....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->