The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

keekeesaurus

NTNP or something like it
Reaction score
And that's not hot as in menopausal, thats *licks finger, puts it to right buttcheek and tsssssss!* HOT HOT HOT.

This is our very own 2WW thread as the 2WW forum is WHACK. And crazy-lady-making. So...*crazy symptom spotting allowed for all those closet SSers who are crazy and have a death wish but really, maybe we should be talking about anything other than SS and TTC and sperms and eggs and sh1t?

I'm 3DPO, impatient and I could attribute any of my current feelings and physical 'symptoms' to early pg but I'm not going to. And I'm not going to Google any such symptoms either. Instead I'm going to continue browsing the forums (staying away from any SS related tomfoolery), watch crap TV and cuddle my furbabies.

So, come and join me in the 2WW! Anybody?

*ETA - NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING LADIES! SAY NO TO SYMPTOM SPOTTING HERE!

I´m in, one DPO according to my ticker and 2 if you ask me. But I´m off to UK tomorrow so the first week of tww is dealt with. yay. But I´ll check in here when I have access to the internet. I have been feeling sick for two days, which is good as it can´t possibly be a symptom and if it carries on it won´t get my hopes up, the worse is a bit of a tummy bug which appears about 7 DPO and convinces you your in with a chance!!
So I don´t ss but I wanted to be in with the HOT ladies!:holly:
Lets hope it passes quickly for everyone with a good few happy endings, (of the story type not the massage type!)

I´m in, one DPO according to my ticker and 2 if you ask me. But I´m off to UK tomorrow so the first week of tww is dealt with. yay. But I´ll check in here when I have access to the internet. I have been feeling sick for two days, which is good as it can´t possibly be a symptom and if it carries on it won´t get my hopes up, the worse is a bit of a tummy bug which appears about 7 DPO and convinces you your in with a chance!!
So I don´t ss but I wanted to be in with the HOT ladies!:holly:
Lets hope it passes quickly for everyone with a good few happy endings, (of the story type not the massage type!)

Hey Natsby! :hi:
You're in with the HOT ladies :winkwink:. Er, just me and you so far, lol.

I've just made beef and black pepper sausages with caramelised red onion gravy to go in the slow cooker. Nom nom. Got a friend of ours coming for tea/dinner and might just do some lovely garlicky mustard mash to go with. Cooking = good 2WW therapy. And it keeps me away from the takeaways.
The best thing about slow cookers is the lovely cooking smells wafting round the house. Yummy.
Might take the dog out in a bit and then some food shopping and then OH and I will settle down to watch Antiques Road Trip, 'cos, you know, we're old farts.
Then friend for tea/dinner then bed. So that's me sorted!

Great idea. I avoid the 2ww thread like the plague. Those chicks are crazy!

I'm 11 or 12 dpo and 13dpiui right now. My lp lately is 12 days, so I'm expecting AF in the next couple of days (maybe I should sign up on the panty checker thread, lol).

I'm on progesterone right now and I think it's making a positive difference in my physical pms symptoms. Usually I have cramps and breast tenderness from ov til AF, and this month, it's nonexistent, so I'm thinking it's from the progesterone. I'm kind of happy about it, b/c those symptoms are annoying as heck!

I try not to pregnancy symptom spot, but I do a lot of pms spotting, lol. I have my lovely pms hot flashes today and yesterday (so, maybe I do fit in with the 'hot ladies' lol).
For me, pregnancy ss is pointless anyway. I have managed to convince myself each month that I am pregnant. Usually it's 24-36 hours prior to AF arrival. Must be pms kicking into high gear that makes me think that way. Dang witch.

I'm 3 DPO and impatient as hell, too. So I'm cruising tastespotting.com, working on book two of my contract, and trying to figure out if my nipples are really sore, or if they're just sore because I keep poking at them to see if they're sore. But that's as far as I'm willing to go with SS.

My boyfriend does keep looking at me funny, like he's waiting for my head to spin around and shoot green pea soup.

That place is made of crazy, for sure.

"My fingernail broke - am I pregnant?"
"I farted - am I pregnant?"
"OMG, I sat on an unprotected toilet seat and now my coochie itches - am I pregnant?"

As long as there is no SS, https://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/emotions/crazy.gif count me in...

I'm 11 or 12 dpo and 13dpiui right now. My lp lately is 12 days, so I'm expecting AF in the next couple of days (maybe I should sign up on the panty checker thread, lol).

I'm on progesterone right now and I think it's making a positive difference in my physical pms symptoms. Usually I have cramps and breast tenderness from ov til AF, and this month, it's nonexistent, so I'm thinking it's from the progesterone. I'm kind of happy about it, b/c those symptoms are annoying as heck!

I try not to pregnancy symptom spot, but I do a lot of pms spotting, lol. I have my lovely pms hot flashes today and yesterday (so, maybe I do fit in with the 'hot ladies' lol).
For me, pregnancy ss is pointless anyway. I have managed to convince myself each month that I am pregnant. Usually it's 24-36 hours prior to AF arrival. Must be pms kicking into high gear that makes me think that way. Dang witch.

Oh I PMS spot too! Luckily I don't get a lot of physical symptoms, apart from feeling really bloated and feeling like everything's about to fall out of my fanjita :blush:. I know when the :witch: is en route because I feel irrationally homicidal. My OH says if he'd known that before we got married (I didn't have witchy visits then) he'd have changed his mind. Cheeky get. I am a bitch on wheels at that time of the month though.

That's great that the prog is helping the symptoms. If men had PMS they would just die.
:hugs:

I'm 3 DPO and impatient as hell, too. So I'm cruising tastespotting.com, working on book two of my contract, and trying to figure out if my nipples are really sore, or if they're just sore because I keep poking at them to see if they're sore. But that's as far as I'm willing to go with SS.

My boyfriend does keep looking at me funny, like he's waiting for my head to spin around and shoot green pea soup.

That place is made of crazy, for sure.

"My fingernail broke - am I pregnant?"
"I farted - am I pregnant?"
"OMG, I sat on an unprotected toilet seat and now my coochie itches - am I pregnant?"

:rofl:

As long as there is no SS, https://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/emotions/crazy.gif count me in...

Yay! I promise *hand on heart* you won't have to go :ninja: on my ass indigo!

Bangers and mash, ohhhh so lovely. Thank God I´m off to the UK I might stand a chance of getting some.
I AF ss too, I get a really painful neck which gives me headaches. I only ever met one other person who gets that as a symptom of AF, any of you get it?
I used to SS, but then when I was pregnant I didn´t get any symptoms, so I though what is the point?
We were supposed ot be going out to eat but I´m in a mood with OH so I don´t want to now. He has 100 things he should be doing but everytime i go out he just goes to sleep and says he will do them later. I know i will end up helping him because he left it all till the last minute. I do my stuff, half of his and then help with the rest. God bless equality!

Oh and right now I´m dying my hair with that new moose, I like it so far but we will see if my head goes green and falls off after 30 mins.

Oh and right now I´m dying my hair with that new moose, I like it so far but we will see if my head goes green and falls off after 30 mins.

I really like the ease of the mousse color, but I found that it really dried my hair out. :nope:

If your hair is really long, do you need to use 2 boxes?

If you mean me...not with the mousse. If I use a regualr cream baed color, then yes...

If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, buy the Loreal semi-permanent developer...it comes in a multi-use bottle and the color comes separately.

It's much cheaper than anything at Target and will last for about a year. I just mix what I need. :thumbup:

Hi this sounds fab, I am currently CD24 and no idea how many days past O I am as I have not been monitoring. Just about to start IVF so heading into the worst 2ww so far I bet, so could do with lots of laughs.

I've just made beef and black pepper sausages with caramelised red onion gravy to go in the slow cooker. Nom nom. Got a friend of ours coming for tea/dinner and might just do some lovely garlicky mustard mash to go with. Cooking = good 2WW therapy. And it keeps me away from the takeaways.
The best thing about slow cookers is the lovely cooking smells wafting round the house. Yummy.
Might take the dog out in a bit and then some food shopping and then OH and I will settle down to watch Antiques Road Trip, 'cos, you know, we're old farts.
Then friend for tea/dinner then bed. So that's me sorted!

hmmmm lovely....I have a slow cooker but rarely use it as the recipe book I have is rubbish, can you adapt any recipe for it???

Oh now I want my dinner :growlmad:

If your hair is really long, do you need to use 2 boxes?

If you mean me...not with the mousse. If I use a regualr cream baed color, then yes...

If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, buy the Loreal semi-permanent developer...it comes in a multi-use bottle and the color comes separately.

It's much cheaper than anything at Target and will last for about a year. I just mix what I need. :thumbup:

I am afraid of doing it....I have never done it before...:wacko:

Have you ever used Loreal Paris Superior Preference?

Decadent Chocolate Collection?

I have tried them all, lol.:haha:

My complaint with the mousse and most at-home color is that the formula is permanent; meaning instead of gradually fading, you get roots.

Loreal has a semi, which is nice...but I like Natural Instincts by Clairol the best.

You might want to consider having it professionally done the first time and then just touching it up yourself at home...which is pretty much what I do.

Word of warning, if you do this at home, be willing to sacrifice a towel or two...the stains will not come out. The directions will also tell you not to shampoo your hair afterwards; I find I have to bc there is too much residue otherwise.

I would like to join you super hot ladies i'm currently 1dpo i think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->