• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

Oh and right now I´m dying my hair with that new moose, I like it so far but we will see if my head goes green and falls off after 30 mins.

I really like the ease of the mousse color, but I found that it really dried my hair out. :nope:

I agree, I had to condition it twice and it still doesn´t feel good.
It is natural dark brown and no I shouldn´t think you need two boxes they give you quite a lot, a lot of conditioner too, but then you´ll need it!

I have tried them all, lol.:haha:

My complaint with the mousse and most at-home color is that the formula is permanent; meaning instead of gradually fading, you get roots.

Loreal has a semi, which is nice...but I like Natural Instincts by Clairol the best.

You might want to consider having it professionally done the first time and then just touching it up yourself at home...which is pretty much what I do.

Word of warning, if you do this at home, be willing to sacrifice a towel or two...the stains will not come out. The directions will also tell you not to shampoo your hair afterwards; I find I have to bc there is too much residue otherwise.

Damn! I think I have permanent, not semi!

Indigo...you can use it, but you'll have roots to touch-up.

Semi doesn´t touch my grey hairs, I have to use permanent every time. either way I get roots, no way to avoid it with hair this dark and grey soooo grey.

Semi doesn´t touch my grey hairs, I have to use permanent every time. either way I get roots, no way to avoid it with hair this dark and grey soooo grey.

I have one patch of grey on the right side of my head that I cover every 3 weeks...I found that the trick to semi is to hold a hair dryer on it for about 10 minutes to heat it up and then cover your hair in plastic wrap, lol.

hmmmm lovely....I have a slow cooker but rarely use it as the recipe book I have is rubbish, can you adapt any recipe for it???

Oh now I want my dinner :growlmad:

Easiest slow cooker recipe EVER:

A couple of pounds of skinless chicken thighs.
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
3 or so garlic cloves, crushed or chopped.

Whisk the wet stuff, toss it in the slow cooker with the chicken and garlic. Cook for 3-4 hours on low (I generally leave it longer, because that's just how I roll).

The nice thing is you can use this with any kind of chicken or pork.

hmmmm lovely....I have a slow cooker but rarely use it as the recipe book I have is rubbish, can you adapt any recipe for it???

Oh now I want my dinner :growlmad:

Easiest slow cooker recipe EVER:

A couple of pounds of skinless chicken thighs.
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
3 or so garlic cloves, crushed or chopped.

Whisk the wet stuff, toss it in the slow cooker with the chicken and garlic. Cook for 3-4 hours on low (I generally leave it longer, because that's just how I roll).

The nice thing is you can use this with any kind of chicken or pork.

Sounds super yummy!

Mines even easier:

BBQ pulled pork sandwiches

couple pounds of pork tenderloin
1 bottle of BBQ sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays)

put pork in crockpot
pour sauce on top and cover
cook on low for about 6-8 hours
shred when cooked

So good!

Oh YUM! I have to try that!

I'm a cooking fiend. I'd be happy spending most of my time in the kitchen.

We should have a slow cooker recipe thread!

I am so sick of everything I make!

I tried this new crockpot rice recipe last week.

It sounded like an awesome side dish. It was sweet, and so I thought my kids might like it.

It was wildrice, with dried cranberries, dried apricots, raisins, and almonds.
The liquid was chicken broth and a little bit of orange juice.

OH MY GOD!!!! It looked like gooey mush and tasted horrible. *yack*

We're having falafel pitas with tsatsiki (cucumber-garlic-yogurt sauce) and Greek salad tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->