• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

Bangers and mash, ohhhh so lovely. Thank God I´m off to the UK I might stand a chance of getting some.
I AF ss too, I get a really painful neck which gives me headaches. I only ever met one other person who gets that as a symptom of AF, any of you get it?
I used to SS, but then when I was pregnant I didn´t get any symptoms, so I though what is the point?
We were supposed ot be going out to eat but I´m in a mood with OH so I don´t want to now. He has 100 things he should be doing but everytime i go out he just goes to sleep and says he will do them later. I know i will end up helping him because he left it all till the last minute. I do my stuff, half of his and then help with the rest. God bless equality!

I get a stiff neck and headaches...sometimes i feel like i'm catching the flu. It sucks. But also feel that if i get a BFP too LOL weird stuff, but no stiff neck...Grrrr our bodies. :growlmad: :hugs::hugs: Lots of hugs

Do you make your lentil loaf with rice, or just lentils?

Lentils, short grain brown rice, and smoked gouda....it's a version of this recipe; I play with the veggies, cheese, and seasoning.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...-meatloaf-with-checca-sauce-recipe/index.html

Ooooh.....that's hardcore....I rarely bother with anything that takes more than 30 minutes to make...:haha:

I hate my kitchen!

Try this...

1lb of lentils
6 cups of veggie stock
one chopped onion
4 minced garlic cloves
1 T thyme
1 butternut squash, cut into cubes
salt and pepper to taste

Throw it all in your slow cooker for 6 hours on low...I serve it with shaved parmesan on top and bread.

You are all making me hungry! Maybe it's a symptom? Just kidding!

I think this is the TWW thread for me. I am not a fan of symptom spotting as I generally have all of them and don't end up pregnant. And the month I actually was pregnant on my son I didn't have a whiff of a symptom until 14 dpo minimum.

I am 36 and TTC number 2. We've been trying for about six months so far but I was still breastfeeding so my cycle has been a bit out of whack, although I am hoping it might be getting back to normal now. I'm currently 9 dpo but not planning on testing until maybe 16 dpo. I have a bit of a POAS phobia.

:wave: Polaris!

Brooke...That one I will try! :thumbup:

I hadn't realized you are a hardcore cook!

:wave: Polaris!

Brooke...That one I will try! :thumbup:

I hadn't realized you are a hardcore cook!

I can cook the foods I like to eat...it's like anything else with me, if I don't have an interest in it, I do a half-assed job, lol.

hmmmm lovely....I have a slow cooker but rarely use it as the recipe book I have is rubbish, can you adapt any recipe for it???

Oh now I want my dinner :growlmad:

Easiest slow cooker recipe EVER:

A couple of pounds of skinless chicken thighs.
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
3 or so garlic cloves, crushed or chopped.

Whisk the wet stuff, toss it in the slow cooker with the chicken and garlic. Cook for 3-4 hours on low (I generally leave it longer, because that's just how I roll).

The nice thing is you can use this with any kind of chicken or pork.

Oh i have all of those ingredients yummy, well that's tomorrow nights dinner sorted x

Try this...

1lb of lentils
6 cups of veggie stock
one chopped onion
4 minced garlic cloves
1 T thyme
salt and pepper to taste

Throw it all in your slow cooker for 6 hours on low...I serve it with shaved parmesan on top and bread.

This sounds good:thumbup: but I don't think I've ever had lentils before:nope: its one of those I see it in the store but have no idea what to do with it, might try it this weekend. I love my slow cooker :happydance:

Try this...

1lb of lentils
6 cups of veggie stock
one chopped onion
4 minced garlic cloves
1 T thyme
salt and pepper to taste

This sounds good:thumbup: but I don't think I've ever had lentils before:nope: its one of those I see it in the store but have no idea what to do with it, might try it this weekend. I love my slow cooker :happydance:

Um, yeah. . . . . I'm not even sure what a lentil is. :blush:
Is it a grain, legume, pasta? I have no idea.

lol, I think its in the vegetable section its long and round and green or is that a leek??:haha::haha:

Unfortunately, yes. Dead serious.
I have never eaten or prepared a lentil.

Lentil soup....

https://ieattrees.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/IMG_3694-500x333.jpg

Lentils..

https://www.thefatlossauthority.com/fat_loss_tips/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/lentils-calories.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->