The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
We had a great Christmas we sat around in our PJ's all day and just spent time with the in laws. The boys have really enjoyed them being here and they loved what Santa brought them! Even though we were up till 3 putting stuff together it is always so worth it just to see those smiles. On the other hand my temps are still up but they still don't seem to be as high as they normally are for some reason. Still not feeling any different besides the cramping so no symptom spotting yet. :) Fx'd we all get our :bfp: soon!

Sorry ladies I've been away I have strep throat an feel like crap to be honest....here are my tests so far this cycle an well the last cycle tests I can't stop staring at by the way I'm still bleeding enough today that it was on my pad :( I really think I must have had a chemical last cycle :( I duno....just bugging me an wondering why I'm still bleeding I might have to call the gyne although my test today was negative as far as I could tell...anyways :( again I feel like crap so sorry I haven't updated more :( I should be O'ing in the next 2-3 days or so!

haha...forgot the pics thats how good I feel right now...here they are...bottom of the hcg pic is the newest one along with another pic of it with an opk....Night all I'm about to take a snooze I feel terrible :(

Attachments

• opkprog.jpg
    opkprog.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 10
  • lastcyclebottomnew.jpg
    lastcyclebottomnew.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 16
  • tonighthcgopk.jpg
    tonighthcgopk.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 16
It seems like you are having the same problems with bleeding and spotting that I had this cycle. That is so crazy I pray you didn't have a cp and its just some weird fluke. Sorry to hear you are suck that always sucks. I hope you start feeling better soon hun fx'd we all get our :bfp: really soon! :dust:

Did your bb's still hurt even after your AF was here mine are still in tons of pain!! OUCH!

My bb's normally only hurt around ovulation time and a few days after I ovulate I guess because my of progesterone rising... I've never had sore bb's during af um not sure why. They have just recently in the past 6 months starting hurting during ovulation. Tmi I have small bb's so maybe that's why they don't normally hurt because there isn't hardly anything there lol :)

The only thing I have noticed different this cycle is I felt like I have been doing some serious working out but I haven't done anything. My muscles and joints have been aching for the past few days. Other than that the only "symptom" I have is I've not stopped cramping. Its not like af its just dull cramping all the time. Who knows I'm trying to not test because its only 8 dpo so it's really just a waste of money but I want to start testing already! The horrible wait is on I hate the last week before af it is absolutely the worse I'm to impatient for it...

Your chart looks AMAZING :) ....my bb's never hurt after AF comes...but this cycle they've not stopped hurting I duno why.....maybe just maybe its a good thing they still hurt I dunoooooooo ;) We'll find out soon as I O :) lol

Anyways gonna go rest I feel like poo...again sorry I haven't been on much lately just not feeling good :(

DH was sick last night this morning got a temp rise duno if its b/c I woke up late or because I already Ovulated but today :( FML just got home an decided to take an OPK thinking it should be negative at this point since it was negative all of yesterday....and well :( I duno if I've O'd or if we even have a damn chance to get this I'm so sad :cry:

I used Follistim in case the fact I ovulated early last cycle I would this time so made sure follicles were mature :) and well....I duno :( I duno I dunooooooo :( :cry:

Here is the OPK: DO I EVEN HAVE A CHANCE THIS CYCLE :( :nope::cry:

Attachments

• gogogo.jpg
    gogogo.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
It definitely looks positive to me but if its positive today shouldn't you ovulate in the next 12-36 hrs? Praying your temp rise was due to waking late though I wouldn't think it would make to much of a difference unless it was super late! Get to :sex: just in case you haven't ovulated yet so hopefully you can catch that egg! Also if you don't mind me asking what the heck is Follistim? I haven't heard of that before... I've finally realized something with ttc you learn something new every day! Lol

Follistim is a hormone that makes your follicles mature more ;) so they are more mature when you ovulate....really shouldn't be taking it without being monitored by the docs...but he said pretty much he was done til I could afford the IVF....sooo well it makes more than one eggy usually mature sooooo well you ovulate more eggs and they are more mature than just regular BD'ing and O'ing on my own....normally thats when I get the trigger shot is when the eggies are more mature...but well I've been using around 20mui's a day and when on monitored cycles I do around 75mui so its not near as much as what the doc was making me take but I always overstimmed and made too many soooo maybe just maybe I'm making just 2 or 3 healthy eggies to O :) who knows :) lol its a drug used for IUI and IVF to make more eggies for retrieval! I think men can use it sometimes to produce more sperm an more healthy sperm but don't know dosage so won't be injecting DH at all LOL

Its injectible so its a shot that goes right below your belly button area....the smiley under the "nose or belly button" LOL!!! I have like 6 vials left of it!! So why not use it, ya never know I suppose :) hehehehehe and I would hate for it all to go to waste that stuff is $3,000 for just 2 vials! Since I wasn't doing any cycle that used insemination my insurance covered it and was saving it for IVF cycle but now....hmph IVF is outta the question I just cannot afford it right now :( I did get a new job though :)

Woohoo Congrats on the job!!! I lost my job last month and can't find one it's so frustrating! And I need to get me some of that medicine lol Jo what I really need to do is find a job with good insurance so I can get back to the doctor. When we lived in Alabama my doctor wouldn't do any testing until I had 3 m/c's how crazy is that! And the doctor I seen here is ready to do testing but I don't have insurance anymore and we definitely can't afford it without insurance! :(

Also can I just say holy shit these cramps are killing me! I'm not use to cramping before af much less this bad and this long. I am really praying that the soy hasn't totally messed me up! I also had a big glob of ewcm today when I checked cp (sorry tmi). I usually get ewcm closer to af a few times but not that much its barely noticeable! But today I was very surprised when I seen it because I don't even get that much when I'm ovulating. Sometimes I don't even get it during ovulation so I'm assuming my hormones are out of wack or something. And last night as I was walking into my room I had this stabbing pain in my back on the lower right side. It hurt so bad I had to stop and just stand there till it went away it felt like it was directly behind my right ovary. Very strange I feel like I am totally out this month already... I don't have that feeling that I am pregnant. Every other time I just knew something was wrong and decided to test and got my bfp and I don't have that feeling this month and haven't since my last m/c. Oh well I will just wait till af and we will try again... bummer :(

I think its far too early to say you're out ;) and I don't get EWCM either thats why I take the Royal Jelly ;) suppose to help with that some :) an they say Grapefruit juice is wonderful at helping ;) tomato soup as well or juice...but I cannot stomach it LOL!!!

Maybe you ovulated again? its not totally unheard of ;) ya never know I still have my hopes high for you b/c your temps look great :)

I have taken the royal jelly before but started having an allergic reaction to something while taking it so had to stop all my medicines at the time. I've thought about trying it again but am a little worried. I use to be allergic to bee's but last time I had an allergy test I didn't have an allergy to them anymore so I decided taking them would be fine. So I am just a little worried they may have had something to do with the allergic reaction. I have tried the grapefruit juice and just can't handle it and I hate tomato juice. Lucky me lol I have thought about getting some liquid vitex I've had women tell me it works great for fertility but who knows what it would do to me. Everything seems to work opposite on me for some reason. :( I am trying to stay positive this month it isn't working to well. I was sure if I was prego I would've started having some kind of symptoms. :cry: So far I have only had cramping, achy joints and muscles, backache and the ewcm today. :cry: Which is normal for pre af symptoms (just way early) besides the joints and muscles being achy. :dohh: So I'm really just unsure what to think... :shrug: My sister told me when she got pregnant with my nephew it was her first cycle of clomid and she cramped from 5 dpo to 6 weeks. So maybe all this cramping could be a good thing.... :dohh: I was planning on testing in the morning but I don't know if seeing a :bfn: would be a good idea with me already feeling out. :shrug:
Sorry this is so long....:thumbup:

Awwww test test test :) lol.....don't let me persuade you to LOL....but anyway :) FX :dust: to you!

Lol I will let you know what I find out if I decide to test in the morninging. :happydance: It depends on my temps and if I feel like its even worth it I hate wasting money on tests! :haha: I seriously need to get some cheap tests off the internet! :growlmad:

Yes ya do :) I have a few left ;) can't wait to start peeing on sticks LMAO we BD'd an omgosh :) wow :) hehehehehehe relief :)

Well as I promised I said I would let you know if I decided to test. Well I did and I got a :bfn: but I wasn't expecting anything different. I was so upset when I took it though I had no idea when I bought them that they were blue die! :growlmad: On the box it showed pink lines and I hate blue dye tests. I've had them give me false positives ab 2 days before af until af started.:growlmad:

I hope you catch that eggie yay for :sex: last night! :winkwink: Fx'd it's not to late to catch it! We need to catch those eggs and have sticky beans so we can be bump buddies together! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20121229_115328-1.jpg
    IMG_20121229_115328-1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 7
I think your only 9dpo ;) so its STILL really early :) some ladies won't get pos. tests til 15dpo :) sometimes more....so I really think your still in this one!! Don't test again for at least 3 days or so :) since your buying the expensive ones....I get a lot of 50 tests on Amazon for 20 dollars ;) works wonders on my POAS addict self ;)

I woke up crappy an DH is sneezing and I'm coughing to death :( wish this crap would get over with but I do have to say I was sick when I conceived all 3 babies :) so maybe its a good sign....I miscarried the first one :( Christmas Day 2002.....but shes in Heaven an the month after that I conceived Tyler (my 9 year old) so hes my blessing :) and I have one baby angel in Heaven with my dad...and my dad had an angel baby him and my mom miscarried when I was 9...they couldn't have kids and I was adopted :( it broke my heart.....

But yea my temp was LOW again today so my thinking is I discarded yesterday's temp an put in todays an I betcha I get my temp rise tomorrow morn :) ....FX at least!

I definitely need to get some test from Amazon or something because I pee on a stick way to much. I usually buy the $tree ones but they were all out is why I bought expensive ones. :( If I change my FF to advanced instead of opk watch it puts me at 9 dpo but I'm normally a slow risers so my temps tend to do thar every month. But it is possible I didn't ovulate till later that night. It took me awhile to go to sleep from the pains I was having the night I ovulated but I'm not sure what time exactly it was. I know its still early and I'm going to hold off testing at least for.a couple of more days and if I still get a :bfn: I'll just wait on af to be late before I test again.

I think you are right about yesterdays temp hopefully you will ovulate today and see you temp rise tomorrow. I would definitely make DH dtd tonight and tomorrow if y'all can! Fx'd for us and all the ladies! Sending lots and lots of :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->