The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might or might not I'm sooooo sick its not even funny. I went to the walk in clinic the other day and all the nurse did was a strep test...she even tried to take my bp with a baby cuff :( didn't work an I told her dont you think thats a little small for me? Shes like no it should fit....well it didnt....I thought a walk in appt I'd get to see a doctor...but nope just a nurse who ddnt have a clue what she was doing...now I'm laying here with FLU symptoms an praying no one else catches it I feel like I've been plowed over an feel terrible. Just layin in bed an DH being an arse...maybe its just because I'm sick an he doesn't realize how bad I truly feel I duno.....I feel like crap!!

I'm sorry your sick and feeling so bad. I've only had the flu once and that was more than enough! I know it has been going around praying yours will just be a cold and not the flu. I hope you feel better soon and that DH understands. Its amazing when they are sick they are worse than kids but when we ate sick they expect us to keep going on as if nothing's wrong....

TMI WARNING so I just went to the restroom again I have tons of yellowish ewcm/creamy. It literally stretched about 3 inches. And it was WAY more than what it was yesterday! And when i checked my cp it is kinda open!? Wth is up with that ugh.... Can I seriously be ovulating 9/10 days after I ovulated last? This cycle is just getting way to confusing for me!

I seriously still say your gonna be preggo ;) most ladies on here say they got thick EWCM when they found out an it was yellowish to greenish :) so FX thats what it is :) I'm praying!!!

Thank you Hun I'm praying its a good sign! I took another test tonight from the $store and I swear there was a faint line but only if I tilted it so maybe I'm going crazy or it was just from looking at it. Lol I bought extra so I will be able to test tomorrow and not use one of the expensive ones! :) I'm just unsure but I feel really blah tonight. I got sick to my stomach after supper and felt like I was going to pass out at the dollar store. :( I hope I feel better tomorrow cuz today I've just felt like blah... Lol

oooo can't wait to see/hear about tomorrow's test :) woot woot :) glad you bought more :)

I had to go buy dog food and DH wasn't with me so I stocked up on their dollar tests! :happydance: I'm not expecting to get a :bfp: at all but I'm going to test anyways! :) It can't hurt anything right? That's what I tell myself to justify wanting to test so much. :happydance: I will post an update in the morning but don't plan on waking up to early. The boys went to stay the night with my sister and nephew so we get to sleep in tomorrow. Yay! :)

Good morning ladies how is everyone today? Well my test this morning was a bfn but the test from last night after it dried I could definitely see the line but I'm thinking it was an evap. My temp went up again this morning to 98.82.... Not sure why it slowly keeps rising but hoping it's a good thing! :happydance: I guess I will just keep testing with the $storekinda ever say since they are cheaper until either I get a bfp or af shows! GL ladies sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

Help! I wasn't sure about posting these but what the heck. I decided to test again bc fmu just seems to be to concentrated or something I'm not sure. And I hate blue dye tests because I have gotten a false positive before but I accidentally bought them. I see a line and its definitely blue and in the center as apposed to my false positive it wasn't centered.... Am I just going crazy or can anyone else else see it to? I'm not getting my hopes up bc like I've said I hate blue dye tests n they hate me! Lol

Sorry pics aren't that great I only have my phone... if you click on em and pull it up on its own page you can see it better....

Attachments

• IMG_20121230_133058-1.jpg
    IMG_20121230_133058-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20121230_133423.jpg
    IMG_20121230_133423.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 15
I deffo see something FX in a few days its a :bfp:

I'm about to head to the ER I'm sicker today an didnt sleep at all last night.....gonna go see if I can get something to help me sleep tonight so I can rest :( feeling terrible... anyways :) I think today is O day for me :)

Thanks Hun I'm praying it gets darker and turns in a :bfp:

Hopefully they can give you some medicine that will make you feel better! It sucks you are so sick while you are ovulating Fx'd you can still catch that egg!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Andrea, hope you feel better soon, hon.

Mommasboys, I think you're pregnant. I can't stand those tests because they would give me a second line when I wasn't pregnant, but your chart looks GREAT hon:) xxxx

I hate them as well I grabbed them by accident. They are the equate version of first response which was right beside the actually ones I needed. :( I've gotten lines on them before without being pregnant and all of them in the box were positive that time. But I took one of these yesterday and it was negative so I'm praying that its not a false positiv again! I'm not holding my breath though and I have more $tree tests so I will still be testing every day till I get a good positive on one of those or af shows her ugly face!

Went to the ER an got Xopenex HFA an inhaler thank God so I might can calm my cough an breathing down some....and got some Robitussin with Codeine in it....yea I'm gonna sleep good tonight.....THANK GOD....My bp usually runs around 115/65 or so...well on Thursday it was 120/78 and then tonight it was 144/88 so a little higher than usual but she said it was fine just because I'm coughing up my lungs its a bit higher an the body fighting off infection etc....but they said its viral so no antibiotics but if I'm not better in a few more days I have to go back to the PCM an get another chest xray.....he said for now its just viral bronchitis but could develop eventually into pnuemonia if my body can't fight it well or something to that effect :) so for the wheezing I got the inhaler an the cough supressant for my horrid cough that keeps me up all night THANK GOD I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT!! YAY!!

Mommas are you gonna test tomorrow or wait another day :) I can't wait to see!!!
Thanks ladies for the well wishes...I just ate a salad since I was craving one an then gonna get my meds an go to SLEEEEEP! YAY FOR SLEEP! Night ladies talk to you all tomorrow lets pray my temp jumps up high tonight :)

Good morning ladies how is everyone doing?

Andrea I hope your medicine is helping and you are feeling a little better.

Well afm I had a temp rise today but I'm pretty sure it isn't accurate because I woke up to my cousin beating on my door so I had to get up and let her in then hurry and take my temp. I did take it earlier than normal and it went from. 98.82 yesterday to 98.91 today so maybe it didn't affect it to much. :( Fx'd anyways! As for my test I git a bfn this morning on a $tree test. Not even a hint of color to the line just the antibody strip blaring at me. :( I'm almost positive yesterdays test was just a stupid blue dye fluke. I will test again tomorrow if my temp is still up! I'll keep you guys updated... praying i get to update with a bfp but ver doubtful now! Fx'd for everyone! Gl ladies :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20121231_100614-1.jpg
    IMG_20121231_100614-1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
I hope tomorrows test shows something :) FX!! Temps still look good :) I am feeling a little better had to double dose my cough meds for them to work but they are working now I got some sleep FINALLY! I guess I O'd :) lets pray thats accurate with all my coughing I duno anymore...praying and FX that I did :) we BD'd everynight so who knows :)

So glad to hear you finally got some sleep and are feeling a little better. Glad to hear despite you feeling awful you got some Bd'ing in hopefully you catch that egg this month!

Afm I'm pretty much feeling out! My cramping and backache hasn't been that bad today kinda felt like little twinges earlier but I highly doubt it was anything. Still no other symptoms which is one big reason I think I am out this month. Also my ewcm I had turned to watery today instead of ewcm and I normally have watery cm before af. :( I read some where that the watery cm before af is your lining breaking down and getting ready to shed. :shrug: I'm going to keeping temping and see if it stays up for a few days before I test again I think. I'm tired of seeing :bfn: when I take one and wasting money. I really wished that I could wait till I was late to test but it never seems to work. Oh well I guess.... :cry: Sorry this is so long I just needed to vent for a minute. I haven't felt the best in the world today and have been tired and on top of that I have my two boys my 3 month old nephew and my 7 year old niece. The 3 month old is awesome but when u put two 7 yr olds and a 6 yr old together things get a little crazy. :wacko: lol

Aww hang in there :) I know those dollar store tests sometimes take longer to show up praying thats all it is :) We just got home from bowling with the boys it was a good night I should have taken some pics but :dohh: totally forgot LOL!! Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! See you all tomorrow...and by the way I'm having horrid coughing fits but after they are over I am feeling really good :) much better than I've been feeling THANK THE LORD!! Night everyone!! See you all tomorrow :)

Just realised if I'm pregnant this cycle my due date would be 9/25/13 an DH's birthday is 9/27 hehehehehe :) that would be really interesting!

That would be awesome my due date if I was pregnant this month would've been 2 days before our youngests birthday. (Tmi sorry)But I'm pretty positive I'm out even though my temps is still up when I went to the restroom earlier I had the brown/pink bleeding again so looks like u am out 3 days earlier than it was suppose to. Which has changed my LP from 15 to 11 days not good at all... :( Sigh oh well if I continue to bleed I will start my soy tomorrow just wished my temps would go down so I know for sure its af. Praying this cycle will be less crazy I don't think I can handle another cycle like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->