• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The ' the chats borked so lets chat here instead' thread

:rofl: Yes, my gay friends dilemma is that he's such a fucking twat he deserves nothing more than satan.

No.. It isn't :rofl:

Fingers crossed for some bfps.. Got to have atleast one out of 3

katy I think! :dust:

Thanks for the dust but i don't think so. Literally got such bad cramps feels like AF is already here but she's not.

I'll test with you tomorrow. Would put money on :bfn: though xx

I felt like AF was coming when I got my :bfp: with Niamh.

I'd also been throwing my guts up too :lol:

Not really been feeling sick though. Just sore boobs. I'm refusing to get excited about it lol xx

My gay friend has a dilemma, and Bexy is flashing at the bottom of my screen, give me time!

Ssshh Toria, I don't want everyone to know our business!!!

And lol Jason is a twat.

I think I am in need of a spade and a good digging arm....

How ace is this ticker I just found? I want to TTC now :rofl:

Oooh, that ticker is coool :) Where's it from? I want a preg ticker :hissy: xx

Is it odd that i really don't want to test because i don't want it to be neg? i'd rather just wait for AF no matter how long it is until she actually turns up xx

Just effing test, get your bfp then you can have your preggo ticker :p

I want you to be so therefore you have to be. I need someone I can laugh at because I know that once it's in there it's gotta come out... and it HURTS! :rofl:

I'm evil, I promise that's not the ONLY reason

I want you to be so therefore you have to be. I need someone I can laugh at because I know that once it's in there it's gotta come out... and it HURTS! :rofl:

I'm evil, I promise that's not the ONLY reason

:rofl: Made me giggle anyway. If only you could wish me pregnant and then i would be lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->