The ' the chats borked so lets chat here instead' thread

LOL sam!

Bexy, do you want to PM me hun? MSN chucked me off x

I'll just write it on here so the whole world can see what a prat he is lol

he text saying:

Paul is a great guy who is fantastic with Grace. Don't act like you're not seeing any body. see you saturday

Casual as you like. And trying to turn it round on me, not surprising. And that wasn't the best one lol.

Dont even text him back, and be out on Saturday.

If he wants to act like that, then let him. You're the one in control.

He text back a lot of things after that, too long to type this late at night lol but he is adament he and Paul will be here on saturday picking Grace up. I am not going to answer the door. I am going to ignore any texts or phonecalls. And if he refuses to leave I will call my dad, the big skinhead tattooed irishman, and tell him to come up. They'll soon scarper

Good on you! What a TWAT. Sorry, but his behaviour is absolutly outrageous! I cannot believe he thinks it's ok to act like this. and then pick grace up on Saturday.

Are you sure you won't be tempted to open the door? Not a better idea to be out?

Getting your Dad round sounds like a good idea.

Nope, not at all tempted. They are the last people I want to see on my doorstep. I'll just sit in the back bedroom and play with Grace and leave my phone in my room and shut both doors. I won't hear my phone and I won't hear them knocking :)

He is a twat. He said I was using Grace as a bargaining tool and that what he did in his private life was none of my business

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Of course its your business!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiot!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::finger:

Someone come and make me dinner? :( I feel so sick everytime I move but need to eat something other than philadelphia and bread and OH is away with work until tomorrow evening, why does he go away when morning/day sickness starts? :cry:

I was wondering why the chat room was empty. Took me ages to spy the sticky saying why lol. OH finally went to bad and i was looking forward to a bit of BnB chat, been deprived the last 2 days! xx

I haven't been in chat since I was pregnant LOL.

Chat's great fun now :lol: We're getting upwards of 20 people on a regular basis now spread across different rooms.

Katy, any more POAS?

I'm testing tomorrow, but couldn't find another FRER anywhere :hissy: So it's asda own brand.

What time is chat busiest? I'm 5 hours behind, lol.. so when I'm bored at stupid o'clock you guys are sleeping:(

Yeah Nic, we get around 20 people in and then we scarper into another room because it's too busy lmaooo!

Katy, any more POAS?

I'm testing tomorrow, but couldn't find another FRER anywhere :hissy: So it's asda own brand.

Not tested. Being patient. Now on CD35 of usual 30 day cycle though.

Excited for you testing, shame no FRER though. I cancelled my hospital appointment because i still have this damn cold! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->