The ' the chats borked so lets chat here instead' thread

Yeah it's been lovely. :) Got some stuff to cook at home from Marks & Sparks, got a film in (eagle eye) and a bottle of wine. OH got me a canvas made up from a picture I took a few weeks ago of him laughing and holding Niamh in his uniform, so I cried when I saw it as I knew what it was for - to remember him when he's not here (which is a lot). He wrote me a lovely letter too, and I got a gorgeous bunch of flowers. So a lovely evening :)

Aww hun it sounds like you had a fab evening, I'm really pleased for you :) the canvas sounds lovely, no wonder you cried!

Lol of course you were missed, what is chat without ALL us chat whores?! :rofl:

P.s did you get my pm?

P.s did you get my pm?

I did indeed. Popped on earlier for a bit and have started a reply but is it ok if I finish it and send it to you tomorrow? Am shattered as I only got 3 hours sleep last night. Bed is calling!

Lol Toria, don't tell her that, we'll just inflate her ego!!! :p

P.s did you get my pm?

I did indeed. Popped on earlier for a bit and have started a reply but is it ok if I finish it and send it to you tomorrow? Am shattered as I only got 3 hours sleep last night. Bed is calling!

Course chick, no rush for it :)

You should get an early night for once woman!

Im not tired at all. Im gonna watch some downloaded desperate housewives

I haven't been asleep before 2am the past few nights and then I'm knackered in the day. It's this bloody forum, it's so addictive!!!

And you're child has been where...? lol

I can imagine you fast asleep whilst poor little Caitlyn is in her cot with a bowl of food, a bottle of juice and a tape recording of you speaking to her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->