The Thread of Calm

Cd 1 for me again but that just means another month I get to try and usually AF does not come on her own so that is a good step in the right direction. Doctor's appt on monday for the next round of fertility treatment but at least I can enjoy some wine and even champagne on my birthday in two weeks. Maybe I might even conceive around then =).

Onto the next cycle!

Alright ladies, I am due for AF in the next few days and am holding off on testing until Wednesday morning at the earliest. I am going to see how the next few days go and decide wether or not to test from there. I have been having a few PG symptoms and some AF symptoms so I really don't know which way to lean. I have been having random soreness in the BBs which can go either way as I didn't have sore bbs with my first and very sore bbs with my second. I have been having some extra CM that I don't normally have before AF and I have had a headache the last 3 out of 5 days. Then starting last night I have had some cramping so that could be AF coming on. I hope these next few days don't drag on because I just might go a bit nutty if they do. I do go back to work on Monday so hopefully Wednesday will come quite soon.

How are things in your neck of the woods? :wave:

Good luck for wednesday - I've got another 2 weeks lol. I think I Ov'd on Friday ( as far as I can gather going by a few things but none of them scientific lol) and I've been 'tender' in my tummy and bbs since then. I'm still pretty sure this month is a no-no so if AF not here by 2nd July I'll test then - it's a saturday so no work lol. :thumbup:

wantanerd, sorry AF got you but what a great attitude! Keep positive, it will happen for you!

aimee, lots of :dust: to you! I hope you can stay sane during the TWW.

Well, bring on AF. :witch: I had some spotting this morning when I woke up so I am sure she will come on in full force by this evening. I was a bit hopeful there for a bit but oh well. I guess I am just not meant to have an early March baby. I think I would still have a chance for a March baby if we conceive this month. I really want a March baby, I am the only Spring baby in the family and would like one more. I guess that makes me a bit silly. :haha:

I'll take a baby whenever (although would rather not June/July/August as I don't want it to be the youngest in its class) but if this month doesn't happen I'll console myself that I didn't really want a LO to have a birthday right around mine!

wantanerd, sorry AF got you but what a great attitude! Keep positive, it will happen for you!

aimee, lots of :dust: to you! I hope you can stay sane during the TWW.

Well, bring on AF. :witch: I had some spotting this morning when I woke up so I am sure she will come on in full force by this evening. I was a bit hopeful there for a bit but oh well. I guess I am just not meant to have an early March baby. I think I would still have a chance for a March baby if we conceive this month. I really want a March baby, I am the only Spring baby in the family and would like one more. I guess that makes me a bit silly. :haha:

Not silly! I'd like a Spring baby too. I'm an April b'day and I love that time of year. Only time of year we wanted to avoid was October and December. Hubby and I have 5 immediate family birthdays in Oct, 2 in November and 2 in December. When you add Christmas into the mix its an expensive quarter for us!

I'll take a baby whenever (although would rather not June/July/August as I don't want it to be the youngest in its class) but if this month doesn't happen I'll console myself that I didn't really want a LO to have a birthday right around mine!

Dinah I was born on my Mum's Birthday. Best present in the world! :winkwink:

NotNic, I feel you on the last of the year being expensive. We have MIL in Sept, BIL and my dad in Oct, Tiarnan shares a bday with SIL in Nov and then OH is in Nov too. That's another reason I want a spring baby is to spread out the present buying a bit too. We have Tiarnan in Nov, Christmas then Cormac in June, a spring baby would be a nice time in between. Oh well, just have to wait and see what happens for us.

I was right about AF, she is here! On to the next month were maybe we will BD a bit more for better luck.

sorry to hear AF got you hun. :hugs: On to the next month. Late March - Early April is a lovely time of year (we got married April 12th lol) so best of luck on your spring baby quest :thumbup:

Well I still don't know what's going on lol. I think I'm around 4dpo and Earl has very kindly given me a tummy bug and I feel queasy and dizzy. Yuck! :sick: - Earl was really poorly yesterday and today, and hubby is also feeling off. oh joy...at least I have tomorrow off!

aimee, I hope the sicklies leave your house soon! It's no fun when everyone is sick at once. Get well soon!

I figured it up and if we conceive this month then I would be due end of March, around the 27th I think. My spring baby quest is not lost yet!

Well my mom's b-day is March 25th. Maybe I can say happy birthday with a baby! Hoping my b-day in 13 days brings me luck. It should be right around the time I ovulate.

AF got me, my cycle was only 26 days this month which is 1 less than the last one, and 2 less than the one before that... I'm not keen on this pattern!

Hows everyone doing? Had a nice weekend I hope. Bit warm today so treated the whole office to ice creams... never know when that good will will come in handy.

DH making tea for us atm (homemade fish fingers and sweet potato chips) so I can catch up on threads.

Things are going well here. Spent the weekend doing housework and laundry on Saturday then hung out with my boys on Sunday. OH was off on Saturday so we grilled steaks for dinner. Now I am back at work for the week and next weekend is a big 4th of July bash at our friends house. Looking forward to it, I love fireworks.

Feeling like a bit of calm might do me good at the mo. I am really hopeful and excited for this month, and might need restraining! Come on body do your job!! How's evryone else bearing up?

I am much calmer this cycle since I know what to expect this time. I am taking it easy and trying not to let something that is beyond my control at this point. I did everything I could and now it's up to my body to do the rest.

How is everyone? I think I'm 2 dpo. This is the first month that we actually managed to have sex a couple of times, lol. Does anyone know how likely it is to get pregnant if you BD on the day of ovulation, but later in the day? I think I ovulated Saturday morning sometime between 10 and 12ish based on ovulation pain and we BD Saturday evening at about 7.30 p.m. Think it might have been too late at that stage and before that we hadn't DTD since Wednesday. Well just have to wait and see I guess. Haven't been thinking about it too much yet, hopefully I can maintain this relaxed state for the TWW and put TTC out of my mind as much as possible.

I found this thread very much pleasing. I am very much looking forward of becoming part of this group. I intensely believed we are on the same boat. Nice meeting you girls… :happydance::haha:

Polaris, not to get your hopes up but the window for after Oing is around 12 hours. DTD on the day of ovulation actually gives you the best chance at conception so you may have gotten the job done this time around. ;) Good luck on staying sane over the next two weeks.

Paige, :wave: welcome to the group, I hope you like it here!

Nothing new here for me. I couldn't be any calmer this month as there is absolutely no chance of getting a BFP. You sort of have to have sex to do that. :haha: Oh well, no big deal I suppose. Maybe next month. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->