The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies it been long time since i logged on .. im been really sick since 2 weeks . well today makes me 28 days late so im really confused .. im been having fever and cough so severe . but me and my hubby are still trying to conceive for baby # 3 do yall have any pointers ...thanks

Hi Sanchez,
I don't have any advice for you except to check in with your doctor. Especially if you're having flu like symptoms. Wish I had more to tell you but I do hope you feel better soon.

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

Hope things arnt too bad. N take care x

Broke down and tested at 11DPO in the afternoon with a clear blue digital.....and seeing the words Not Pregnant BURN!! I know im not pregnant its not possible :( everything ive been feeling is the fucking clomid being a bitch! How do I break it to my husband who kisses my tummy everynight that there isnt a hamster baby in my belly? That is going to be the hardest part. All day I have had on and off cramps in my abdomen, I kept rushing to the bathroom thinking AF came 3 days early. Our first IUI didnt take and I kinda figured with his count being so low...breaks my fucking heart when he drinks all the time and we have a goal to make happen and his babies are already duds as it is...lets add alcohol to our problem of trying to conceive. Im very heart broke and I have a plan but its 3 months from now. Soo heres to lookin to be chillen with the witch for the days to come :'(

Sorry for the Rant but im really upset at the moment idk how im going to tell him

Sanchez I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'm glad you went to the docto and they were able to catch this so that you can get the teatment that you need. Once that is done you'll be able to get back to the ttc thing. Please keep us updated on how you are doing and take care of yourself.

MrsHamstra I'm sorry about the BFN I know how devestating they can be. Try to hang in there hun (I know easier said than done) it's not fair that this ttc thing takes a lot longer for some of us than otbers. But I have faith tha you will get your baby and I hope it is sooner rather than later. Take care hun.

MrsHamstra thanks hun :hugs: how crappy was she thats awful the way you have been treated. Yeah just over 2 weeks to go unless shes so comfortable and shes longer which I have a funny feeling she might be. I agree with Buster it is awful that we all have to go through this. With a miscarriage in between it took us nearly over 2 years to conceive 2 years 4 months I think. Maybe hubby could stop drinking for a while just a thought? I stopped and my hubby stopped and within 2 months after him stopping we conceived but that could have been co-incidence. He also took wellman conception vitmains

So sorry Sanchez, I hope you are ok. Whats the next step?

I havent heard from Jammers either I hope she is ok

xxx

MrsHamstra thanks hun :hugs: how crappy was she thats awful the way you have been treated. Yeah just over 2 weeks to go unless shes so comfortable and shes longer which I have a funny feeling she might be. I agree with Buster it is awful that we all have to go through this. With a miscarriage in between it took us nearly over 2 years to conceive 2 years 4 months I think. Maybe hubby could stop drinking for a while just a thought? I stopped and my hubby stopped and within 2 months after him stopping we conceived but that could have been co-incidence. He also took wellman conception vitmains

xxx

CYCLE DAY 1 FOR ME!!! :sad2: and yes he has made a deal and promised me that all alcohol is cut until we conceive and he also is sarting fertilaid up again ordered 2 months worth sat they should be here WED or THURS So wish us luck!! HUGE Dissapointment when AF showed up this morning.

xxx

CYCLE DAY 1 FOR ME!!! :sad2: and yes he has made a deal and promised me that all alcohol is cut until we conceive and he also is sarting fertilaid up again ordered 2 months worth sat they should be here WED or THURS So wish us luck!! HUGE Dissapointment when AF showed up this morning.

Im so sorry hunni :hugs: I know it doesnt really help you but I understand how you feel took us just under 2.5 years for this one. There was many a fight as he felt like I was trying to control him but I tried to explain that its been proven and he just doesnt believe it until it worked. But saying that it may have just affected me more than him as his samples were always good but I do have friends that took the supplements and stopped drinking that worked with low counts. Plenty of time for drinking after :thumbup: The supplements are so expensive tho goodness knows how much we spend on TTC xx

hi ladies im back i got the best news my immune system kick the cancer butt :) so my doctor said we start the baby making process got appt july 16 to get clomid im so excited :) im month late thou suks

SANCHEZ THAT IS FANTASTIC I WAS PRAYING FOR YOU!!! GOOD LUCK!! and im soo happy your ok and you can make a BABY!!

Ok so here is an update!! My DR called me i have not spoke personally or seen this woman since March 28th. she had me do 2 rounds of clomid 50 MG and both months i ovulated on CD 25. 2nd month i did IUI and it failed. well she called me and delivered BAD/GOOD NEWS. heart breaking but she has yet another PLAN!! i just spent $51.00 on fertilaid for women for me and another $51 on my husband for him. well mine are going to waste because my DR. discovered i am having ANOVULATION CYCLES. which is beyond me because i get the DARKEST positive and smiley face on my Digital and i have Ovulation pains really STRONG PAINS!! so she says im not ovulating. She is upping my dose and i told her were not doing another IUI until Sept. she said thats great because that gives me a chance to monitor you and see what MG you need to ovulate. she said the IUI did not fail due to my husbands low count apparently there was no egg there. she looked over my Ultra sounds this past cycle and she said my uterine linning is not where it should be at according to Ovulation. its too thin for me to ovulate. it has to be thicker for it to even implant successfully. so i start my first pill tomorrow 100MG ugh i wanted to be done with clomid but ill do this. ill do about anything. my husband also gets these next 3 months to take his pills religiously to boost his BOYS and GIRLS. she said by SEPT i should have a good mature follicle and we can make a baby!! im super patient and happy that SHE called me. im sick of talking to nurses and other people other than her. THIS whole time i thought i was ovulating :( i have a scan on CD 12 wish me luck. i am praying we get our september baby. we deserve a child. my husband has baby FEVER BAD!! and its sad because i was watching him watch this ladys 3 yr old little girl she was too funny. he kept looking at me and saying watch her. she is too adorable. i cant wait to have a baby :'( i owed him the biggest apology ever yesterday because we were fighting because i kept telling him IF YOU WOULD STOP DRINKING or if you wouldnt do this,..its all your fault i was hurt that the IUI didnt take...low and behold its my fault to and i bawled when the Dr. told me that. i will never blame him again. I PRAY GOD heals my body and gives us an EGG!!

Now that you know what's going on you can attack the problem head on. Wishing you lots of luck and now that you have a plan I'm sure your BFP won't be far off.

Sanchez I'm so happy for you. This is wonderful news. Now that you are healed your body can focus on making that baby. Best of luck to both of you.

Taurus how you doing hun? Hope things are going well for you.

Sanchez, so glad to hear you are better!! now you can get back to business stress free :) i cant wait to hear of your bfp im sure you will get soon!

mrshamstra, im so sorry! im with buster... its great you have a plan to tackle everything... your bfp is closer than you probably know!! im so excited for you to start this next phase of your ttc! baby dust, baby dust, baby dust!!

hi buster!! how are you doing????? hows that belly growing?!

afm, i finally started temping this cycle, after promising myself the past 2 i would. lol i just got crosshairs today when i entered my temp and am now 3DPO. hoping my temp stays up and that ill be able to see there are no real issues there--- only time can tell! every day i am excited for the next day's temp! ive been working a lot of spending time outdoors with this awesome weather- trying to be relaxed and not so focused on TTC... which is probably the most difficult thing to do in the world!

i hope everyone is doing well... and im praying for some JULY BFPS!!!

ANOVULATION STINKS!!! now i am on Clomid150MG come next Cycle i think i am on CD19 not sure i dont even keep track anymore. how can a woman have a positive OPK and Horrid Ovulation pains and still not Ovulate? i have all the signs that i do ovulate and i really dont? why are O pains so sharp if nothing is to happen anyways? i wish someone could tell me. at least my DR is FINALLY GEtting to business.

so confused Girls this is makin me well just confused and always wondering. well i was on 50MG which was makin my cycles 39 days and i ovulate always on CD25 well my Dr. decided to up my dose to 100Mg which i took this cycle and i Ovulated on CD 29...last night i started feeling twinges and today is full blast ovulation. so when she upped my dose it made me ovulate LATER!!! now for the fun part YAY she has done follicle scans on CD 12 and 16 LMAO all cycles and tells me that i am not ovulating. well i do i feel just late. i get a positive test i have the pains and my cervix is high and i have lots of CM. so i have paid this Dr. hundreds of dollars to tell me i dont when i literally feel i am. Sunday(CD28) i had pastor and his wife pray for a healing and i know i am healed by the power of Jesus. and watch exactly 14 days from CD29 like all my other cycles when ever i have these ovulation pains and a pos test i start AF exactly 14 days later which is a NORMAL 14 day luteal phase. anyone done research on this?

Hi ladies how have yalll been ?
im been okay weridest thing happen to me i went out saturday with my husband and i handg meanning i can drink alot so i only drank 4 beers ad i started to vomite grumsomely . i vomitng all day sunday green stuff . then monday comes along im nausea all day long so i tell my hubby to go get me prego test just to ease my mind today make sme 68 days late since my last mentrusal i have also two girls .but anyways i pee on the first test just alittle bit i come bACK TO CHECK ON IT FAINT POSTIVE THIS WHOLE IM NEVER GOT POSTIVE SO I WAS LIKE WOW I POSTED THE PIC ON MY PROFILE PIC. THEN I TAKE TWO TEST BACK TO BACK MEANING I DRANK ALOT WATER AND BOTH WERE NEGATIVE SO IM LIKE WAT... SO I HAVE DOCTOR APPT ON TUESDAY MEANING IM GO CRAZY UNTIL TUESDAY LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->