The Ultimate "Driving Test" Thread!

Haha, I was thinking 65 tests.

You have had some great advice. I think someone swears by a banana too.

Lol . So not long till test tomorrow ! I just want to hurry and get it over with . I drive an automatic so at least I don't have to worry about gears which is a big part of driving . Still shitting it though lol I'm literally watching YouTube videos of parallel park and reverse round the corner like every five minutes . Next will be the Google maps and speed limits lol urgh I feel sick !

Haha, I was thinking 65 tests.

You have had some great advice. I think someone swears by a banana too.

Yeah my instructor said this too, and we once watched people going into the test centre with bananas :rofl: He asked me why i hadnt eaten a banana on test day too :rofl:

My test is booked for the end of March, I've had 30 manual lessons and 7 automatic lessons. Good Luck for your test Toffee, I've been watching the vids on youtube and found they have really helped me.

My test is booked for the end of March, I've had 30 manual lessons and 7 automatic lessons. Good Luck for your test Toffee, I've been watching the vids on youtube and found they have really helped me.

Thanks hun . Yeah they are helping me . That Johnson's driving school has some good videos on there . I just want to get it over and done with now .

That's the one's I've been using as well, the instructor's a bit hot lol!

Taking rescue remedy like it's going out of fashion! Lol test at 1.45 pm . Shitting myself ! X

How did it go Toffee? xx

I passed ! With only 3 Minors ! Examiner was on my side !! So not all bad. So happy . Got a car too now , so all going good so far . Nervous though , i wont lie lol Will be making short trips to build my confidence : ) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->