The Vampire Diaries

OH MY GOOD GOD , i cried like ive never cried before.. Damon Salvatore totally pulled my heart :(

Soooooo so sad....what other wrong thing is gonna happen to poor damon ? :cry:

Im excited for it tomorrow night it feels like ages ago i watched it maybe because it was! hate the long breaks they have!

Soo i know something is gonna be happening to Damon from above posts :lol:.. wonder what lol.

:wohoo: tonight!!! Its felt like ages since it was last one!!! at last its back! love it!! :yipee:

OK ! what is this ?? ive been reading that l.j smith is fired and her last book is gonna be the midnight (vampire diaries ) is this true ? ive read that she wasnt doing what the big guys wanted her to meaning deleting delena sceans .they wanted her to stick to stelena ...im not sure ive read this right does anyone know whats going on ?? ok i was stelena ....i love it but now im more into delena ..... is there not gonna be delena ..... ever???? :dohh::cry:

yh the last vampire diaries book was supposed to be midnight anyway. but really its down to itv how they plan to play out the programme, the books are very different to the programme anyway so i dont think its really going to make all that much difference x

daft question but have the books ended? like the story ended?

ive only seen the tv series?

ahhh ok

as ive said ive not read the books but would still have a sneeky look to see how it ends :rofl: :blush:

like i said earlier the books are soooo soooo different from the programme so far so its possible the tv prog could end differently to the books anyway xxx

Is it only me or is it soooooooooo obvious ...."DELENA" must happen !!!!:wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJ-l8KXiSM&feature=related

Is it only me or is it soooooooooo obvious ...."DELENA" must happen !!!!:wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJ-l8KXiSM&feature=related

yep it should then i can have stephan and as my real name is amy our couple name would be 'steamy' i think that sounds alot better lmao

OK ...just a thought for us "delena" fans ....

after seeing this picture i started getting all these thoughts and wonderings...im saying that yes elena didnt get compelled the night damon said he loves her which means she does remember everything ...:happydance:
i also think starting ep.15 stephans old bad side is gonna start showing up...elena might get affraid of who he was in his past ...to make things short im just gonna say i have a feeling delena is gonna happen ..i think they might just show stefan having a little bit more to do with the accident and death of elenas parents ...and maybe he got so shocked when he saw her maybe that moment everything started...i wouldnt be surprised if he compelled her from that night if she wasnt the whole time unconscious..
damon never compelled her love he because he "wanted it to be real" ....im thinking at the end we are all gonna realize even elena that the real love is gonna be damons and not stephans ... these are all thoughts i hope all the "stelena" fans dont hate me ...i was a stelena fan too:blush: ...but stelena seams too good to be true ...something doesnt quite fit ...

Attachments

• 180493_196803903679548_196259923733946_748645_8158981_n.jpg
    180493_196803903679548_196259923733946_748645_8158981_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 8
OK ...just a thought for us "delena" fans ....

after seeing this picture i started getting all these thoughts and wonderings...im saying that yes elena didnt get compelled the night damon said he loves her which means she does remember everything ...:happydance:
i also think starting ep.15 stephans old bad side is gonna start showing up...elena might get affraid of who he was in his past ...to make things short im just gonna say i have a feeling delena is gonna happen ..i think they might just show stefan having a little bit more to do with the accident and death of elenas parents ...and maybe he got so shocked when he saw her maybe that moment everything started...i wouldnt be surprised if he compelled her from that night if she wasnt the whole time unconscious..
damon never compelled her love he because he "wanted it to be real" ....im thinking at the end we are all gonna realize even elena that the real love is gonna be damons and not stephans ... these are all thoughts i hope all the "stelena" fans dont hate me ...i was a stelena fan too:blush: ...but stelena seams too good to be true ...something doesnt quite fit ...

i do believe elena knows the truth too about damon, but if the books are true to anythin is that stefan truely loves elena x

ive just started book 4 ...still got 5 and 6:dohh: ...
this one is taking me forever to read maybe cz i dont like the fact that elena dies as a vamp. :(

i know i still have 2 more books but does anything ever happen with damon?

ive just started book 4 ...still got 5 and 6:dohh: ...
this one is taking me forever to read maybe cz i dont like the fact that elena dies as a vamp. :(

i know i still have 2 more books but does anything ever happen with damon?

all i can say is keep reading as things arent as they seem lol, trust me :thumbup:

just watched the dinner party episode all i can say is wow what an episode !!! got a fright at a few parts lol

Spoil me. Does anything happen between Damon and Elena? Pls tell me. PM me if you don't want to write a spoiler in the thread.

Spoil me. Does anything happen between Damon and Elena? Pls tell me. PM me if you don't want to write a spoiler in the thread.

IVE SPEWED THE WHOLE EPISODE OUT SO BE WARNED :haha:

where do i start lol,
* ric thinks jenna and elija are getting to close for comfort,
* elena is reading the gilbert diaries and unfolds some sinister facts about stefans past
* damon throws a dinner party and plans to kill elija with knife (ric, jenna, damon, elija, damons new gf and elenas uncle/dad turns up)
* elena discovers that the knife will kill damon too if he uses it - just in time
* they realise that elenas uncle/dad knew it would kill damon
* shock - ric kills elija (totally unexpected nearly died when it happened lol)
* BUT hes not really dead because they remove the knife
* elija goes after elena
* elena stabs herself
* BUT kills elija
* the adult male witch (? name) strips bonny of her powers
* ric gives elenas uncle/dad his ring back as he says after he double crossed damon he will need it .
* Katherine is out of the tomb and is found naked in the shower by damon (when elija dies the compulsion ends - which she knew would happen but tried to pursuade damon the oposite would happen)

enjoy xxx im sure ive got all the main bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"