The Vampire Diaries

Spoil me. Does anything happen between Damon and Elena? Pls tell me. PM me if you don't want to write a spoiler in the thread.

IVE SPEWED THE WHOLE EPISODE OUT SO BE WARNED :haha:

where do i start lol,
* ric thinks jenna and elija are getting to close for comfort,
* elena is reading the gilbert diaries and unfolds some sinister facts about stefans past
* damon throws a dinner party and plans to kill elija with knife (ric, jenna, damon, elija, damons new gf and elenas uncle/dad turns up)
* elena discovers that the knife will kill damon too if he uses it - just in time
* they realise that elenas uncle/dad knew it would kill damon
* shock - ric kills elija (totally unexpected nearly died when it happened lol)
* BUT hes not really dead because they remove the knife
* elija goes after elena
* elena stabs herself
* BUT kills elija
* the adult male witch (? name) strips bonny of her powers
* ric gives elenas uncle/dad his ring back as he says after he double crossed damon he will need it .
* Katherine is out of the tomb and is found naked in the shower by damon (when elija dies the compulsion ends - which she knew would happen but tried to pursuade damon the oposite would happen)

enjoy xxx im sure ive got all the main bits

you forgot the part where
elena doesnt die from stabbing herself lol

watched the trailor for the next one aswell looks good. im so glad i found the only person that uploads it to youtube weekly from america so i can watch it the friday before

Spoil me. Does anything happen between Damon and Elena? Pls tell me. PM me if you don't want to write a spoiler in the thread.

where do i start lol,
* elena is reading the gilbert diaries and unfolds some sinister facts about stefans past
* damon throws a dinner party and plans to kill elija with knife (ric, jenna, damon, elija, damons new gf and elenas uncle/dad turns up)
* elena discovers that the knife will kill damon too if he uses it - just in time
* elija goes after elena
* elena stabs herself
* BUT kills elija
* ric gives elenas uncle/dad his ring back as he says after he double crossed damon he will need it .
* Katherine is out of the tomb and is found naked in the shower by damon (when elija dies the compulsion ends - which she knew would happen but tried to pursuade damon the oposite would happen)

watched the trailor for the next one aswell looks good. im so glad i found the only person that uploads it to youtube weekly from america so i can watch it the friday before

:dohh: me getting excited lol

have u got the link for the next trailer ?? :flower:

ive just started book 4 ...still got 5 and 6:dohh: ...
this one is taking me forever to read maybe cz i dont like the fact that elena dies as a vamp. :(

i know i still have 2 more books but does anything ever happen with damon?

and yes stuff does happen with damon so keep reading them, mite read them all again myself actualy as the last one is due out beginning of march x

where do i start lol,
* elija goes after elena
* elena stabs herself
* BUT kills elija

:dohh: me getting excited lol

have u got the link for the next trailer ?? :flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvT6CYLqUs
this is the next trailor if you go onto this person profile ( xmrah5 is there youtube name) they have the next episodes on every friday and usually take them down after a few days. i have just watched the next one things are getting very interesting wish we didnt have to wait a week for each one :(

Just saw the latest episode on the net and must say it's excellent. Loads going on and I actually like the character of Katherine. It adds a bit of spice. Carolines singing was great too. :cloud9:

cant believe Vdiaries are doin this again lol, a whole months break!! what am i going to do!! :( x

why are they doing it all the time? is there a special reason?

i dont know :( i remember they did it for season 1 too. a whole month!! its silly :( x

is it not on Tuesday?? Feels like it only just came back "sigh"

in 24 more days!!.....damon!!!! :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzOGoT2lwss

well i finished book 7 today (the newest one) and all i can say is WOW! i kno im always the one saying the books dont resemble the tv series so far but my god i really hope they dont end the series the same way as the books lol! i dont kno where they'l go in terms of storylines but the end of the book definately leaves an opening for an 8th book, whether or not there will be or not though i dont know :shrug: i hope so :D x

well i finished book 7 today (the newest one) and all i can say is WOW! i kno im always the one saying the books dont resemble the tv series so far but my god i really hope they dont end the series the same way as the books lol! i dont kno where they'l go in terms of storylines but the end of the book definately leaves an opening for an 8th book, whether or not there will be or not though i dont know :shrug: i hope so :D x

spoiler me !!!:kiss:

Well i dont kno if youve read the others before lol.. which is all a bit confusin, they travel to the dark dimension to try to saves fell church from the demons.. fells church is mystic falls lol.. bottom line is Damon dies :cry: but the very end of the book does suggest theres a spark of life stil in him somewhere :happydance: the only thing is he's stil stuck in the dark dimensions, and everyone believes him to be dead.. stake to the heart :(

xx

Well i dont kno if youve read the others before lol.. which is all a bit confusin, they travel to the dark dimension to try to saves fell church from the demons.. fells church is mystic falls lol.. bottom line is Damon dies :cry: but the very end of the book does suggest theres a spark of life stil in him somewhere :happydance: the only thing is he's stil stuck in the dark dimensions, and everyone believes him to be dead.. stake to the heart :(

xx

***runs off to buy all the books *** xxxxxxxxxx

definately worth the read :D u may get a lil confused with some charactors as theres some new ones and some missin and also some have different last names, Bonnie is a mclough not a bennett and tyler is a smallwood and not a lockwood lol.. but nothing you wont get used too :D xx

definately worth the read :D u may get a lil confused with some charactors as theres some new ones and some missin and also some have different last names, Bonnie is a mclough not a bennett and tyler is a smallwood and not a lockwood lol.. but nothing you wont get used too :D xx

I think this is the only time I refuse to read a spoiler, im waiting for my mum to finish the book tonite then I will get it of her to read it I cant wait the rest of them were really good

I think this is the only time I refuse to read a spoiler, im waiting for my mum to finish the book tonite then I will get it of her to read it I cant wait the rest of them were really good

oo if youve got the book ready and waiting, i agree dont do the spoiler lol.. hope u enjoy it :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->