The Vampire Diaries

oh my god that is the look I cant get enough of also!! we are sooo on the same page there! x

hi ladies ,

question : i just got the 2nd book thats out here in greece but im kinda lost :shrug:
i know i only read like 2 chapters but still i cant get where i am compaired to the series ... is book 2 about season 2? cz i have a feeling its still in season1? or am i wrong there are parts that i cant remember ....:dohh: and why r they showing damon so mean and bad ? im starting to think the series is way better ... i got it cz i couldnt wait anymore !!!!! i want to know every detail of season 2...:happydance:
has anyone read the 2nd book ?

hi ladies ,

question : i just got the 2nd book thats out here in greece but im kinda lost :shrug:
i know i only read like 2 chapters but still i cant get where i am compaired to the series ... is book 2 about season 2? cz i have a feeling its still in season1? or am i wrong there are parts that i cant remember ....:dohh: and why r they showing damon so mean and bad ? im starting to think the series is way better ... i got it cz i couldnt wait anymore !!!!! i want to know every detail of season 2...:happydance:
has anyone read the 2nd book ?

hey sweetie, ive read all 6 books.. and tbh the books are totally different to the programme, bar the odd simarlar storyline (tyler/wolves) and a few simarlar characters. it really is quite far fetched, i cant imagine most of the things in the book happening is the programme, the books are very fantasy like, and if they go that way with the programme im not sure it would work. the books are definately worth the read tho :D xx

Aw i loveeeeeeee damon was such a lovely thing he did on the episode from last tuesday :cloud9:

Ooo!!! I'm so excited to see this thread! Vampire Diaries is my absolute favorite show. It's so much different from the books, though, which are also good. =)

The tv show isn't going by the books

Loved Episode 10! Damon just made me fall in love with him even MORE if that was possible ' If you do that ill break your arm' HAHA god i love him!

Main question though .. have you seen next weeks Preview!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh Steffan and Catherine ... ill say no more..

i think they are both very yummy but i must say when i watched ep 10 damon <3 <3

not seen preview for next week , u got link??

OMG OMG OMG !!!! I CANT WAIT !!! ...though i am a little disapointed at stefan .... i hope its just a mind game and its not the really happening ...:(
but then...maybe thats how the whole "delena" thing's gonna start...who knows?:shrug: i must admit i am excited:happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez8RKmnXjqE&feature=related

Ooo i love vampires :D Best vampire film has got to be The Lost Boys tho! Cant beat a classic haha

But Damon is so HOT!!! YUMMY!!

Ooo i love vampires :D Best vampire film has got to be The Lost Boys tho! Cant beat a classic haha

o/t but come and join us in the april sweet peas thread , im due on the 4th x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy/378537-april-sweet-peas-join-here.html

Thanks I Diddnt Know About That :) I Left A Comment On There :D xxx

come on torrent let this one be the right one...download download downloooooooooooooad !!!!:happydance:

I love the lost boy films :)

you seen the new one advertised yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyd4g6dz2Y

just watched the new episode

all i can say is phew for stefan but :cry: poor tyler !

just watched the new episode

all i can say is phew for stefan but :cry: poor tyler !

yea im so happy it was just a mind game ....im starting to like the tyler caroline romance too ...:happydance:
27 of january ...omg!!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->