The Vampire Diaries

well i finished book 7 today (the newest one) and all i can say is WOW! i kno im always the one saying the books dont resemble the tv series so far but my god i really hope they dont end the series the same way as the books lol! i dont kno where they'l go in terms of storylines but the end of the book definately leaves an opening for an 8th book, whether or not there will be or not though i dont know :shrug: i hope so :D x

spoiler me !!!:kiss:

Well i dont kno if youve read the others before lol.. which is all a bit confusin, they travel to the dark dimension to try to saves fell church from the demons.. fells church is mystic falls lol.. bottom line is Damon dies :cry: but the very end of the book does suggest theres a spark of life stil in him somewhere :happydance: the only thing is he's stil stuck in the dark dimensions, and everyone believes him to be dead.. stake to the heart :(

xx

awww thanx for the spoiler .....ur great !!!:hugs:but im in shock!!
:dohh:...what?!! :shock:
that cant be the ending ??!!....there better be an other book out!! and the tv show better not end it like than cz ....thats it !!!....im gonna regret ever watching it!!:cry: i dont care what ending they are gonna think of it just better be a good ending for "both" salvatore brothers ....:kiss:...cz im in love with both ....:kiss::blush:

well i finished book 7 today (the newest one) and all i can say is WOW! i kno im always the one saying the books dont resemble the tv series so far but my god i really hope they dont end the series the same way as the books lol! i dont kno where they'l go in terms of storylines but the end of the book definately leaves an opening for an 8th book, whether or not there will be or not though i dont know :shrug: i hope so :D x

spoiler me !!!:kiss:

Well i dont kno if youve read the others before lol.. which is all a bit confusin, they travel to the dark dimension to try to saves fell church from the demons.. fells church is mystic falls lol.. bottom line is Damon dies :cry: but the very end of the book does suggest theres a spark of life stil in him somewhere :happydance: the only thing is he's stil stuck in the dark dimensions, and everyone believes him to be dead.. stake to the heart :(

xx

awww thanx for the spoiler .....ur great !!!:hugs:but im in shock!!
:dohh:...what?!! :shock:
that cant be the ending ??!!....there better be an other book out!! and the tv show better not end it like than cz ....thats it !!!....im gonna regret ever watching it!!:cry: i dont care what ending they are gonna think of it just better be a good ending for "both" salvatore brothers ....:kiss:...cz im in love with both ....:kiss::blush:

yh... i think damon should fall in love with someone else because elena doesnt deserve him anyway :D xx

read the last book now, there definiaty has to be anouther one, cant wait for vampire diaries to come back on tv, its back in america on the 3rd april i think so should be in england a few days after that yay!!

read the last book now, there definiaty has to be anouther one, cant wait for vampire diaries to come back on tv, its back in america on the 3rd april i think so should be in england a few days after that yay!!

yh america is on thurs (download fri lol) and with any luck england should be on the tues after.. i realllly hope there'l be another book.. im missing my fix :lol: xx

yh america is on thurs (download fri lol) and with any luck england should be on the tues after.. i realllly hope there'l be another book.. im missing my fix :lol: xx

If ure looking for a gd book I read one yesterday its called clockwork angel, cant remeber the author and my mum has taken it to read now but I loved it read the whole thing (500pgs roughly) in 12 hours

If ure looking for a gd book I read one yesterday its called clockwork angel, cant remeber the author and my mum has taken it to read now but I loved it read the whole thing (500pgs roughly) in 12 hours

oo whats it about? i may have to search amazon now lol xx

eta.... the infernal devices 1?? by casandra clare?? lol.. good ol amazon lol x

oo whats it about? i may have to search amazon now lol xx

eta.... the infernal devices 1?? by casandra clare?? lol.. good ol amazon lol x

yeh infernal devices 1 by cassandra clare, its about a girl who goes over to london to stay with her brother but is taken by some other people and finds out shes not who she thinks she is and meets two lads who are best friends but complete opposites to each other etc cant tell you 2 mush else u wont need to read it lol and it contains vampires etc though i just made it sound like it has nothing to do with the supernatural, ive just ordered her other series from amazon cuz ive run out of books to read now lol

Just got new tv guide for next week and its not on, so must be the week after x

2 MORE DAYS !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsFM1u28FzQ&feature=player_embedded#at=11

Yay watched the newest episode on youtube this morning and all I can say is amazing!!! Cnt wai for nexzt weeks!!!

Klauuuuuusssss is here !!! cant wait for next episode!! what worries me more is the 0.43'' ...oh Damon ,what did you say to elena this time ...:dohh:... delena :wedding:!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLfhU9qVcAE&feature=player_embedded

Yay get to watch the nexy vampire diaries tommorow morning once its up on youtube, so excited!!!

i cannot!!! wait until the morning.. its getting sooo good!! i think i may be one of the only people that dont want damon and elena together lol.. i want damon happy.. just not with her. i dunno if its because of the books or wat lol xx

I know wat you mean espcially with everything he does for her in the books, he deserves better but then so does stefan x

that has got to be one of the most amazzzzin episodes i have ever seen!!! damon pleassse marry me! x

i agree damon :cloud9:

cant wait till next week to see the consequenses of elenas actions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->