The Vampire Diaries

oh me too definately.. i cant imagine it being fantastic lmao!!! but it will make for a fantastic episode!! x

:kiss:..." I will Always choose YOU !! "..... :kiss:

https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrXokCL5WeE&feature=player_embedded

ok !!i dont know if this is true ......but i cant get this out of my head !!:headspin:
yesterday i read something on the greek facebook page "vampire diaries cast must come to greece" and i just cant get it out of my mind .... its about the last episode #22 as i lay dying ...they where talking about a girl saying this on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/anna_banana22 i dont know how i can trust this i mean who can trust a name by anna banana? :haha:
well anyway she says that 2 girls she knows where close by when the last scene was happening....she said the last scene will be with Damon and Elena under a tree and that because Damon is deeply injered? elena lets him bite her ? :shock:and thats how the season cuts off..any one heard of anything like that?
it doesnt sound too bad ....:blush: ...as long as damon doesnt die cz i read something like that somewhere too ....:dohh: dont know what to believe i think maybe i should just stop looking arround and wait till may12th

ok !!i dont know if this is true ......but i cant get this out of my head !!:headspin:
yesterday i read something on the greek facebook page "vampire diaries cast must come to greece" and i just cant get it out of my mind .... its about the last episode #22 as i lay dying ...they where talking about a girl saying this on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/anna_banana22 i dont know how i can trust this i mean who can trust a name by anna banana? :haha:
well anyway she says that 2 girls she knows where close by when the last scene was happening....she said the last scene will be with Damon and Elena under a tree and that because Damon is deeply injered? elena lets him bite her ? :shock:and thats how the season cuts off..any one heard of anything like that?
it doesnt sound too bad ....:blush: ...as long as damon doesnt die cz i read something like that somewhere too ....:dohh: dont know what to believe i think maybe i should just stop looking arround and wait till may12th

tbh i wouldnt worry about damon dying! there would be no show without him.. and if they are going to remotely follow the books, they need him.. its a constant battle of love between 3.. without him, theres no story! lol x

tbh i wouldnt worry about damon dying! there would be no show without him.. and if they are going to remotely follow the books, they need him.. its a constant battle of love between 3.. without him, theres no story! lol x

yea i know....i feel like this whole story is all about "Damon"...they cant kill him ...i dont believe that part but i must admit i do love the idea of "Damon" biting Elenas neck ...:winkwink:....oh i cant wait to see the big finalle everyone is talking about!!! :happydance:

yea i know....i feel like this whole story is all about "Damon"...they cant kill him ...i dont believe that part but i must admit i do love the idea of "Damon" biting Elenas neck ...:winkwink:....oh i cant wait to see the big finalle everyone is talking about!!! :happydance:

see i really hope the programme goes the same way in the sense of elena's fate! maybe not to the books extreme, but at least a little bit lol x

Omg just watched the new episode defo some unexpected twists and the next episode is going to be epic!!

omg!! so many rumored end spoilers out there!!i know all of this might not be true but..... i cant stop myself im so addicted :dohh:
do not open if you dont want to get spoiled ... !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPrqQhcY9xw

omg!! so many rumored end spoilers out there!!i know all of this might not be true but..... i cant stop myself im so addicted :dohh:
do not open if you dont want to get spoiled ... !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPrqQhcY9xw

in many respects its got the same overall plot line as the books, just not the same actual storyline, as far as stefan not being around is concerned so i can see how it all would work, but at the same time i can see how someone could easily make this rumour up :D

Loved last nights episode for sure!!! I'm super curious how this is all going to pan out!

I dunno my theory is maybe the way that elijah (sp?) can stop her from dieng during the sacrafice is maybe to have vamp blood in her system which means she would wake up a vampire, at least she wont be properly dead then and they are turning her into a vamp at somepoint, so maybe this is the opertunity to do it ????

I dunno my theory is maybe the way that elijah (sp?) can stop her from dieng during the sacrafice is maybe to have vamp blood in her system which means she would wake up a vampire, at least she wont be properly dead then and they are turning her into a vamp at somepoint, so maybe this is the opertunity to do it ????

ooo this was my theory too :D when elijah said he could save her this was my first thought... i was and stil am very interested in how they are managing to stick to the basic outline of the books but using different methods.. this would be one of them along with the whole stefan going off thing rumoured :D x

i said that theory to my OH about the vamp blood in system but also said it for bonnie but not sure how or if it would work for a witch ?

Omg just watched the next vampire diaries on youtube, one word epic

(DONT READ THE SPOILERS IF U DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE IT AIRS ON TUESDAY IN THE UK)

I cant believe that

damon forces elena to drink his blood, jenna becomes a vamp and damon gets bitten by tyler!!

Someone spoiled it all for me on their FB status. :hissy: Can't wait til it finishes downloading so we can watch it!

Amazin episode! <3

SophiasMummy.. tbh the only thing of those 3 that did suprise me was Jenna!! xx

just watched it and all i can say is :shock:

how they gonna get out of this one??

what a shocking episode ...well i guess some of the spoilers so far are turning out ....its crazy..:dohh: but i love it !!:happydance:

this is what im thinking ....

1)maybe elijah's magic posion? will be used to save Damon ? well he did say that it brings someone dead back to life right ?
2) or maybe just like the moon and the stone theory wasnt true im saying maybe? the bite from a warewolf doesnt result to vampire death? we didnt see rose actually die did we?...damon ended her misery .... but who knows?!! :shrug:...
3)and who is to say that damon wont turn into a warewolf ? maybe klaus and damon have that in comon ...why did damons father hate damon so much ...maybe he knew he wasnt his real son ?:blush:...ok i just thought of that one:dohh: that might be too extreem ...lets cross that out ...:haha:

oh i cant wait for the next episodeeeeeee !!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->