• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vampire Diaries

actually in the books she has a cousin not a sister.

actually in the books she has a cousin not a sister.

She has a 4 year old sister called Margaret in the books. I'm guessing they replaced her with a teenage brother for the series because tbh she doesn't really do much lol

I've gotta admit, I much prefer the TV show to the books ..even though I read the books years ago, I think they made it better for TV. I'm so glad they put Jeremy in it instead of Margaret :)

Also, Season 2 is being filmed right now, I can't wait :D :D

oh!!! i just saw this thread !!!! oups i kinda made one of myown...sorry :blush:

hi ya all !!! :hi: can i join? !

i am soooooo ADDICTED to vampire diaries !!!

:flow:i just love it !!! :flow:

im on team stefan ...so far....:blush:

its just that damon is sooo...:blush:gots something that just ....:blush: hes just sooo....:blush: here we go again ...what does damon have ?? hes a "bad" boy i am never into bad boys !!! :dohh:

anyway im gonna start reading the rest of the pages on this thread see what everyones talking about ... but could someone whos read the books (didnt know there where books ) spoil it a little (alot! )for me ...:blush:

put in big writing "spoil alert" so if someone doesnt want to read just pass the post .... :haha:

i cant wait for season 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

lol ok. well this is over the whole 6 books so bear in mind there are lots of things inbetween and the books are different to the programme so not sure what will happen and if it'l be the same way....

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!

damon exchanges blood with elena and she gets killed in a car accident. therefore becomes vampire! then she dies as a vampire but comes back as some sort of angel. then kinda dies as an angel and eventually comes back human with some kind of wing powers. she kinda gets it on with both damon and stefan. as her and damon get very close when stefan is kidnapped.

in the end of the last book once stefan is rescued he's given some flowers than will make him human.. only damon smells them instead and the 6th book ends where damon is human! hope i didnt spoil too much lol.. read the books there fab! :p

im interested to kno what decomes of jeremy in series 2 because he's not in the books xx

lol ok. well this is over the whole 6 books so bear in mind there are lots of things inbetween and the books are different to the programme so not sure what will happen and if it'l be the same way....

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!

damon exchanges blood with elena and she gets killed in a car accident. therefore becomes vampire! then she dies as a vampire but comes back as some sort of angel. then kinda dies as an angel and eventually comes back human with some kind of wing powers. she kinda gets it on with both damon and stefan. as her and damon get very close when stefan is kidnapped.

in the end of the last book once stefan is rescued he's given some flowers than will make him human.. only damon smells them instead and the 6th book ends where damon is human! hope i didnt spoil too much lol.. read the books there fab! :p

im interested to kno what decomes of jeremy in series 2 because he's not in the books xx

:dohh::happydance::dohh::happydance::dohh::happydance:

thank you omg!!!

omg! im in shock !! :dohh:

...but wait !!! u didnt say...who is she with at the end ??...

how do you do the spoil thing so no one who doesnt want to know much cant see what you are writing ... ?

shes stil with stefan, however there is stil one more book to be released :D

to do spoilers, highlight wat you want to be in the spoiler and then you see the little man at the top with a black rectangle on his face, click him :D

I'm reading the books too, but the show is already soo much different from the books and the cast of the show were also banned from reading the books so they don't get to know what's going to come in the show.

I sooo can't wait for Season 2 to come out.
I already know some spoilers for Season 2 (I'm not sure if they are the same in the books as if they are, I've not gotten that far yet, lol)

- Elena comes face to face with Katherine.
- Katherine and Elena ARE related (they're not in the books)
- Tyler and his dad are werewolves.
- There is going to be a new character called Vanessa, who will assist Damon and Alaric with their werewolf research.
- Stefan and Matt become good friends.

and according to Nina (Elena/Katherine) the Season 2 premiere is going to blow us all away :happydance:

I'm reading the books too, but the show is already soo much different from the books and the cast of the show were also banned from reading the books so they don't get to know what's going to come in the show.

I sooo can't wait for Season 2 to come out.
I already know some spoilers for Season 2 (I'm not sure if they are the same in the books as if they are, I've not gotten that far yet, lol)

- Elena comes face to face with Katherine.
- Katherine and Elena ARE related (they're not in the books)
- Tyler and his dad are werewolves.
- There is going to be a new character called Vanessa, who will assist Damon and Alaric with their werewolf research.
- Stefan and Matt become good friends.

and according to Nina (Elena/Katherine) the Season 2 premiere is going to blow us all away :happydance:

oo forgot and that one :D x

i LOVE it!!!!! i love true blood too but love this!! i have all the books and i just love damon/Ian he is so lush hes so great as Damon and i love his character!!! I have to say too that i prefer the series to the books....they are very different. Its great to see lots of fans im addicted lol i cannot wait for season 2!!!!!!!! xxxx

:happydance:....its playing today!!!....:happydance:

right?

it better cz first thing i do tomorrow morning is find a torrent and start downloading.... the day has finaly come !!!!salvator brothers we meet again!!! :wohoo:

I cant wait till itunes tomorrow! I dont think it gets onto the Uk channels till Early next year?

Im downloading the show every friday from itunes now mind , i cant wait!

I don't know how but i'm going to try to find a way of watching tomorrow, i dont care what i have to pay!!! Lol. Why do the American's get to get it first?! So not fair.

it is definitely premiering here tonight! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"