The Vampire Diaries

Just watched ep 9 it was amazing, cant believe ive got to wait till january :(

Watched episode 9 this morning so annoyed that we have to wait till 5th january now so not fair, will have to try passing the time watching this series so far again lol

Just saw ep.9 .... and im inspired again !!! :haha:
im new at using photoshop but here it goes anyway ...
my 3rd Delena picture :blush:
vd09.jpg

Can't believe there's another hiatus :growlmad: whyyy must they do this to me!?

If theres to be any pics or info with spoilers could you do the tab please. I watch it on itv2 so only on like episode 5 or something, loving it.

Btw Ian Somerhalder Aka Damon has been confirmed for a guest at TVD convention next June in Birmingham..Rogue Events is the site you need to look at! Get booking ladies, this years con was one of the best weekends of my life!

x

since all we have to do is wait im thinking of making delena pictures of not only new but old unforgettable delena moments too ...here is one(season1) ...:blush:
DANCE.jpg

ive just finished reading book 8 :) loved it :) x

BOOK 8?? Pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me something finally happens between Damon and Elena ....i mean come on ....8 books ?? !! what are they waiting for ...how long can we wait?? oh lexis mom, my favourite vd friend ...please spoil it for me once more ....please fast cz i cant wait to hear what book 8 is all about ...i kinda stoped on book... 6 i think ?:blush: dont forget about me pleeeeeese :hugs:

i think the vampire diaries should be called.... "Damon's diary" !! yup!! to me vd is all about ...."DAMON" !!! :kiss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qoACS56Agwo

From Ian's (Damon's) twitter :

IAN: "Of course 1st day back from a stuffing-your-face holiday, Damon Salvatore is naked... WTF?! :yipee::loopy::yipee:....:blush:

Wonder which episode hes talking about ....:cloud9:

From Ian's (Damon's) twitter :

IAN: "Of course 1st day back from a stuffing-your-face holiday, Damon Salvatore is naked... WTF?! :yipee::loopy::yipee:....:blush:

Wonder which episode hes talking about ....:cloud9:

Yeh I saw this yesterday very excited for anouther episode with a naked damon lol

BOOK 8?? Pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me something finally happens between Damon and Elena ....i mean come on ....8 books ?? !! what are they waiting for ...how long can we wait?? oh lexis mom, my favourite vd friend ...please spoil it for me once more ....please fast cz i cant wait to hear what book 8 is all about ...i kinda stoped on book... 6 i think ?:blush: dont forget about me pleeeeeese :hugs:

haha only just seen this sorry lol.. well...........

as Damon died in book 7 things were looking pretty bleak... but, he's somehow managed to come back to life, and sadly no, doesnt seem like theyll ever be together, not reallly, not unless perhaps stefan dies, for real... she loves him but i very much doubt theyll get together! which im glad about because the elena in the book is a bitch and doesnt deserve him! :shrug:

xx Linzi xx

I have only seen Season 1 and a few episodes of Season 2 as my LO was born at the start of Season 2! Is it worth catching up now? Which season is on TV? xxx

I have only seen Season 1 and a few episodes of Season 2 as my LO was born at the start of Season 2! Is it worth catching up now? Which season is on TV? xxx

Vampire Diaries is sooooooooo worth seeing !!!I never really cared about vampire movies but I had just given birh to my baby girl and thought Id give it a chance since everywhere I used to go thats all I heard about ...so I started with season 1 and liked it alot ..after seeing the 3 episode that was it I saw the whole season in 5 DAYS ...:haha:
Season 2 BLEW MY MIND !!!!!!! its amazing !!! now im addicted ....:haha:
tv is showing season 3 it stopped on episode 9 for x-mas break and is back on January the 5th ... i cant wait !!!!:happydance:

Def worth catching up.
Season 2 was really dramatic and emotional, it was great. :cry::thumbup:
Season 3 is quite different with some new characters and it's probably gonna be my favorite because of all the damon stuff melting my heart. :haha::cloud9:

haha only just seen this sorry lol.. well...........

as Damon died in book 7 things were looking pretty bleak... but, he's somehow managed to come back to life, and sadly no, doesnt seem like theyll ever be together, not reallly, not unless perhaps stefan dies, for real... she loves him but i very much doubt theyll get together! which im glad about because the elena in the book is a bitch and doesnt deserve him! :shrug:

xx Linzi xx

I read it the other day to be honest I thought I was really bad compared to the others. the story line was good but it was badly written probably because it wasnt actually written by LJ smith she now has a ghost writer who is writing these last vampire diaries books as well a some others because LJ smith is trying to finish her last book of the nightworld series 'strange fate' along with other books she has in the pipeline x

Damon is a Hero !!:kiss:to many things to put in one picture... i must make more... so I guess this is part 1 .... or something ... just playing arround with photoshop... im still learning... :blush:

let me be your heroa_phixrsmall.jpg

WOW!! Just realized ...." 9 MORE DAYS "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aqorA0BUmwc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back