The Vampire Diaries

Bitten is True Blood. I went last weekend, amazing but I couldnt drink like usual grrrr. I was also in bed early but the guests were amazing.

Saw some clips of Pauls visit to the UK and I lurrrrve him. Im still out about Ian as he comes across as very sure of himself on Twitter and I dont know if he would be a nice guest or not but sure is HOT lol
x

Yay TVD is back on in the US on the 15th, and should be back on in england in october! x

God i've missed vamp diaries!! i was wondering when it would be coming back on :happydance:

i cant wait any more ....come sept15 come already !!!! :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRceHSmO5Q

Oh loved last nites vampire diaries watched it this morning on youtube, especially loved
naked damon oh how I wished I was elana right then, never mind making him cover up I wouldve jumped him lmao

For all uk mummies the vampire diaries is back on the 11th october at 9pm on itv2 x

Im uker , i just watched online. Episode 3 was AMAZING!!!! Just wow , so much info and Cherry Binky , i was at the UK convention with Paul , got loads of great photos with him,
The cast were absolutly hilarious. Zach was so drunk on our photo shoot , he started putting his leg over me and slowly taking down my cardi haha! It was just so funny , my face was like :| i didnt know what to say! And Paul just looked at me and burst out laughing! Best weekend !

omg i have just read through , and one of you have been to insurgance! Rileysmummy? Thats where i went! My first con also! I am also booked for Et6, but will not be attending , i am going with a group of girls that go every year , you may see them , we are ( confessions of an adult twilight Fan ) i think they may hand out some leaflets etc.
Keep an eye out of em , they are lovely girls!

Did you know this is going to be the last Twilight con? Apparently Summit have put a stop to Unofficial Twi events. Only the official ones will get the stars.
I guess thats why this years line up is kinda crap ! which is why im not going as rather lose the money then go see some randoms ( i thought we would have actual stars we would of seen , not people that we havnt seen in the movie ) anyway thats another rant!!

Im all booked for I4! Im chuffed Alijah is going! I am so hoping For Ian , Steven Mqueen , Nina , Candice , Paul, person who plays klaus , and person who plays alaric ( really cant remember the names!)

Did you see the bloke that looked like Ian ? When i walked into the Hotel , i screamed and scratched my friends arm as i grabbed it , i really thought it was him ! Got a few piccies of him , turns out he is a really good bloke , lovely to talk to!

Omg!! each season that goes by i just get more and more addicted ....delena all the way !!!! :happydance:
these are my favourite scenes from ep2. ep3 and whats probably gonna be from ep.4 ....i love movable pictures ....my desktop is full of gif delena pictures ....im sooooooo addictedddddd lol !!!!:haha: :blush:

tumblr_lrzeujh9JU1qffiy7o4_250.giftumblr_lrzeujh9JU1qffiy7o6_250.gif

315655_257411057633683_146205615420895_735267_1175659234_n.jpg304078_257453180962804_146205615420895_735725_707417372_n.jpg

tumblr_lsdf96nDCi1qfl6a7o1_500.gif

the next episode is looking really good ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMR8rW6uPw&feature=feedu

there is just one part im not happy with AT ALL !! i saw it on the canadian promo for ep.5 oh come Damon Noooooooo......:cry:who ever wants to get spoiled take a look....

are my eyes seeing right? damon and katherine kiss ?? :cry: noooooo Damons next kiss should only be Delena !!! wake up elena wake upppppp!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ftQIMcn0P8
tumblr_lsoa6bE7lu1qffiy7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsoa6bE7lu1qffiy7o2_500.gif

omg i have just read through , and one of you have been to insurgance! Rileysmummy? Thats where i went! My first con also! I am also booked for Et6, but will not be attending , i am going with a group of girls that go every year , you may see them , we are ( confessions of an adult twilight Fan ) i think they may hand out some leaflets etc.
Keep an eye out of em , they are lovely girls!

Did you know this is going to be the last Twilight con? Apparently Summit have put a stop to Unofficial Twi events. Only the official ones will get the stars.
I guess thats why this years line up is kinda crap ! which is why im not going as rather lose the money then go see some randoms ( i thought we would have actual stars we would of seen , not people that we havnt seen in the movie ) anyway thats another rant!!

Im all booked for I4! Im chuffed Alijah is going! I am so hoping For Ian , Steven Mqueen , Nina , Candice , Paul, person who plays klaus , and person who plays alaric ( really cant remember the names!)

Did you see the bloke that looked like Ian ? When i walked into the Hotel , i screamed and scratched my friends arm as i grabbed it , i really thought it was him ! Got a few piccies of him , turns out he is a really good bloke , lovely to talk to!

LMAO just seen this! So glad to meet another person who was there! One of the best weekends of my laugh!

Who was your favourite guest? Paul *thud* i am in LOVE with that guy i am now Team Stefan lol really loved Zach and David too and Lauren was so beautiful and kind. Wasnt a fan of Micheal, think he was just shy but came across quite ignorant.

And with Fake Ian aka Fian lol so funny me and my sister were in the bar munching a burger and she was like 'Niki its fcuking Ian' :haha: so we just sat and stared, then i had to go outside for a fag to calm myself down. We went and queued up for autographs i think it was and my sister said to these girls 'has Ian been down here' and they were like err its not him, his name is Jamie :haha: my sister got a pic with him also lol

How come you arent going to Et? Im looking forward to it, first twicon but so disappointed Kellan cancelled (like everyone knew he would) :dohh: are you on facebook?
x

DEFINATELY an addict/Damon lover here! :haha:

you got me YES!I am so addicted its not even funny :haha:...and to think i was team Stefan a year ago....im sorry Damon it will never ever happen again ....:blush::haha:.......Stefan ? Stefan who? nope!! not anymore ...oh no,no,no it has to be Damon ...only "Damon"!!! :kiss:

I was on the phone to my mum earlier when i realised it when Tuesday, i did a giant EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 'Niki whats wrong?'..'VAMPIRE DIARIES IS ON TONIGHT!!!' :haha: xxx

An other "epic" episode !!! loved it!!:happydance:

im posting my first delena picture ... im so addicted !!!:dohh: and i love it !!:happydance:

Attachments

• DE.jpg
    DE.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
Omg watched the newest one this morning on youtube, its getting so good already!

An other "epic" episode !!! loved it!!:happydance:

im posting my first delena picture ... im so addicted !!!:dohh: and i love it !!:happydance:

Ahhh such a good episode! "I will never leave you again" had me sold on the two of them... I had been teetering on the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->