The Vampire Diaries

An other "epic" episode !!! loved it!!:happydance:

im posting my first delena picture ... im so addicted !!!:dohh: and i love it !!:happydance:

AHHHH, my eyes are watering up. That was my favorite part. It was SO romantic. I don't want Stefan to go back to being innocent because then I'll feel sorry for him. Damon deserves his chance, it breaks my heart when he gets hurt. I love him so much. :blush:

TEAM DAMON BABY.

is it sad that i want one of these lol!!

https://www.tonnerdirect.com/p-1094-damon-salvatoretrade.aspx

Ahahaha :rofl: oh lexis mommy we think alike :winkwink:

too bad my little girl is still a baby and has no barbies dolls yet ... my hubby is already annoyed by my "vamp" addiction he would problably flip if he saw one of those dollies arround too... omg! i just pictured his face and eye brow reactions :haha: too funny !!

this episode got me paralysed for the whole 40min running time! I mean WOW! Love Damon even more now :))!

Ahahaha :rofl: oh lexis mommy we think alike :winkwink:

too bad my little girl is still a baby and has no barbies dolls yet ... my hubby is already annoyed by my "vamp" addiction he would problably flip if he saw one of those dollies arround too... omg! i just pictured his face and eye brow reactions :haha: too funny !!

oooo good idea! i should buy Lexi one :lol:

OK what can i say? ....every episode inspires me ...this is from ep.06 ...dont open the spoiler if u dont want to get spoiled ....since i cant share it with hubby as he already thinks im crazzy :dohh: ....i would like to share it with all u wonderful ladies ...:kiss:
this is my 2nd delena picture and im pretty sure its not gonna be my last ....:haha::blush:
NVE00041 copy_phixr.jpg

oh my god...my baby is under the hospital and her doctor is damons double.....Im like jelly around him! It's actually embarrassing how i act around him plus he is sooooo soooo nice....x

oh my god...my baby is under the hospital and her doctor is damons double.....Im like jelly around him! It's actually embarrassing how i act around him plus he is sooooo soooo nice....x

Awww... i hope your baby is feeling better ...
but i must say ....."a double Damon" too funny...:rofl:.... enjoy it!
my hubby reminds me sometimes of damon ...he has this look that ...hmmmm, well lets just say when ever gives me that look hes one happy man ....:haha::blush:

im so crazy ive made a vapmire diaries picture of us two..and our couple name is "mioula" :haha:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
wow, loved episode 8!! loved hearing all the stories about the origional witch and how the origional vamps came about... lovin the twist with michael/klaus/rebecca ... definately getting better and better with each episode.. damon :cloud9:

loved ep.8 cant wait for 9 !:happydance:
and ...YES! just like lexi's mom said ..... Damon :cloud9::winkwink:
tumblr_lu4afb5Wtu1qbbnp7o1_500.gif

Just watched ep8 it really is getting better every episode i love it bring on ep9

Hey ladies only just found this. I cant wait for episode 8 either but gutted that we are then going to have to wait till 5th January for episode 10. Why do they do this to us?

eughh i hate that they do that, they do it every year , with everything, i bet they do it with the secret circle this year too :( at least i got epi 9 tomorra :) xx

eughh i hate that they do that, they do it every year , with everything, i bet they do it with the secret circle this year too :( at least i got epi 9 tomorra :) xx

So excited for episode 9 of both tvd and secret circle tommorow :)

ah me too! i love the SC but you just know we gonna have to wait practically the whole season for the next epi too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->